Coal Grove 1-2
Chesapeake 1-2
River Valley 1-2
Rock Hill 0-3
South Point 0-3

Total 5-13 .385

Opponents winning percentage

33 wins 20 loses .606

The conference is playing tougher non-conf but at what cost to our teams. Yes a tougher non-conf schedule is needed but not when you are losing those games and not getting any computer points for them.

StonewallJackson89
Riding the Bench

Re: OVC

Post by StonewallJackson89 »

Why is the ovc so shitty?

Badboy
Varsity

Post by Badboy »

StonewallJackson89 wrote:Why is the ovc so crappy?
coaching and developing kids at an earlier age!

REDMEN95
JV Team

Post by REDMEN95 »

Badboy wrote:
WELL SAID!!!!

pappy
Freshman Team

Post by pappy »

???

2trap_4ever
S

Post by 2trap_4ever »

Badboy wrote:
I would agree with some schools but not all. I feel that unlike a lot of other conferences around our area the one problem that keeps poking its ugly head in the OVC is politics, and what I mean by that is the schools and the way they play kids and what kids they play. Now I know someone is going to come on here and say that coaches play the best kids they have and I would have to say that true to a point and everyone knows it. I have talked to people from other schools in other counties and they all talk about how their coaches will only play the players that have earned that spot. I know this won't make me any friends and I truly do not care about that, people want to know why the OVC is so bad right now well here is a start.

REDMEN95
JV Team

Post by REDMEN95 »

2trap_4ever wrote:
Badboy wrote:
I would agree with some schools but not all. I feel that unlike a lot of other conferences around our area the one problem that keeps poking its ugly head in the OVC is politics, and what I mean by that is the schools and the way they play kids and what kids they play. Now I know someone is going to come on here and say that coaches play the best kids they have and I would have to say that true to a point and everyone knows it. I have talked to people from other schools in other counties and they all talk about how their coaches will only play the players that have earned that spot. I know this won't make me any friends and I truly do not care about that, people want to know why the OVC is so bad right now well here is a start.
You Hit The Nail Right On The Head.....I Know It Is Like This Out In Redmen Country!!!

Return to “Football”