Week 5: Nelsonville-York @ Logan

Alderson_B-Fan
Riding the Bench

Re: Week 5: Nelsonville-York @ Logan

Post by Alderson_B-Fan »

I honestly look for Logan to win this game. Not taking anything away from NY but I believe Logan comes out firing and shocks everyone. If the Buckeyes make any mistakes especially early Logan takes it.

1987chieftains
SEOPS H

Post by 1987chieftains »

if the logan defense can stop the run they can beat nelsonville.
the logan offense need to run to the outsides and pass the ball. the nelsonville defense packs everyone in the box.

dreamweaver
Varsity

Post by dreamweaver »

NY 28 Logan 14

Paladin
SEOP

Post by Paladin »

Logan is a 4 pt favorite on Drew Pasteur's site.

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

noreply66 wrote:Freshman game Thursday at 5:30-----------@ Logan
paper doesn't have them playing this week thur Thursday??????????????

C-Bolt
SEOP

Post by C-Bolt »

School website don't show them playing a game either,but Logan football has it for wed 5:30

the Kool-Aid Man
Freshman Team

Post by the Kool-Aid Man »

Here is whats gonna happen. If Nelsonville Catholic win the beat a big D2 school if they lose the should've got beat because the are smaller than logan. Catholic is 0-2 with kids from nelsonville this season and they are 2-0 with kids from other schools. Nelsonville needs to win so they can keep pushing Trimble into a home game week 11.

CATS 2-0 VS the big bad ohio.

rut151
Freshman Team

Post by rut151 »

Kool-but-stupid, Come off the the Nelsonville Catholic b.s., N-Y does not and has not EVER recruited players and you darn well know It! There are reasons beyond sports that I will not discuss in regards to transfer students. You show absolutely no class and degrade these kids with your absurd comments. Rarely see any positive post from you. Must have little man's syndrome would be my guess. N-Y is not down and Logan is rebuilding after a long run of great seasons. The Logan coach is one heck of a great teacher and coach, I hope he gets a valid chance to build the program back up. I wish some of the good folk in Trimble could get you to shut up. You kiss your mother with that mouth.....really

moonshine
SEO

Post by moonshine »

C-Bolt wrote:School website don't show them playing a game either,but Logan football has it for wed 5:30
Bolt, I might be wrong, But I beleive they have already played on the Sat. after the Lancaster Game! Of course like most all other poster on this site memory is the first thing to go! At least I will admit I am wrong, that was the 7th and 8th grade that played!
Last edited by moonshine on Wed Sep 19, 2012 9:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

dazed&confused
SEOPS HO
Location: Those who do not remember the past are doomed to repeat it

Post by dazed&confused »

Come early. I expect a huge crowd. I already took vacation that day just to be in the stands early. There will be such a nervous energy on the home side for this game. It is Custer's Last Stand for these Chiefs. Win it and you move on to the league with some hope and momentum. Make no mistake, that could be huge. Lose and, well.................

1987chieftains
SEOPS H

Post by 1987chieftains »

if logan can stop the run. logan will win.

moonshine
SEO

Post by moonshine »

1987chieftains wrote:if logan can stop the run. logan will win.
They have a transfer from Trimble, Austin North who could run wild, Chiefs will have to stop this young man!

fortdawg
All Conference

Post by fortdawg »

Is the Freshman game between these 2 Wednesday or Thursday?

buckman
Freshman Team

Post by buckman »

the Kool-Aid Man wrote:Here is whats gonna happen. If Nelsonville Catholic win the beat a big D2 school if they lose the should've got beat because the are smaller than logan. Catholic is 0-2 with kids from nelsonville this season and they are 2-0 with kids from other schools. Nelsonville needs to win so they can keep pushing Trimble into a home game week 11.

CATS 2-0 VS the big bad ohio.

Where did Trimble Catholic's starting tailback come from again??? :lol:

93Bulldog
SEOPS HOF

Post by 93Bulldog »

Accept the fact that the teams and rosters are set ... what you have - is what you have - no matter where they come from ... its week five so everyone can just move on I think ...

Good luck to the Bucks and to the TVC Friday!

FridayNightLights
Waterboy

Post by FridayNightLights »

I am pulling for for Logan. My Alder team needs help this year so any points they can get from opponents are needed. Logan looked like a team that is close...they did great in the beginning of the alder game but could not convert drives into points. Alder broke their back and they gave up later in the game. Hopefully, Logan is going to put it all together this week and take it out on NY.

93Bulldog
SEOPS HOF

Post by 93Bulldog »

Its gonna be a bummer doing the TVC-Ohio leaderboard without Nelsonville-York for the rest of the season ... not having just one game will totally mess it up ... if someone could please find out - or get in touch with the right person - in order to get the River Valley stats ... I would greatly appreciate it!

If not, I will just have to take all the Buckeyes players off - and do it for the five other teams & players.

thx

e-mail ... trivalleyconference@yahoo.com

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Fortdawg wrote:Is the Freshman game between these 2 Wednesday or Thursday?
Nothing in the paper under sports schedule this week for the freshman football team

ucantcme
Freshman Team

Post by ucantcme »

93Bulldog wrote:Its gonna be a bummer doing the TVC-Ohio leaderboard without Nelsonville-York for the rest of the season ... not having just one game will totally mess it up ... if someone could please find out - or get in touch with the right person - in order to get the River Valley stats ... I would greatly appreciate it!

If not, I will just have to take all the Buckeyes players off - and do it for the five other teams & players.

thx

do you get chan 15? I know the TV guys give the stats after every game. Get ahold of Mccumber or Ray They have them. Did the Athens messenger have anyone report on the game or GG. I know I heard the stats two or three times. It would be a shame if you dropped the ball on that one.

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by Orange and Brown »

ucantcme wrote:
93Bulldog wrote:Its gonna be a bummer doing the TVC-Ohio leaderboard without Nelsonville-York for the rest of the season ... not having just one game will totally mess it up ... if someone could please find out - or get in touch with the right person - in order to get the River Valley stats ... I would greatly appreciate it!

thx

do you get chan 15? I know the TV guys give the stats after every game. Get ahold of Mccumber or Ray They have them. Did the Athens messenger have anyone report on the game or GG. I know I heard the stats two or three times. It would be a shame if you dropped the ball on that one.
Jim Mccumber will have stats 93. He does a good job with them so they will be right on.

Return to “Football”