Freshman Team

Re: Trimble at Miller

Post by Ny92 »

The sun shines on every dogs @$$ every now and then

NYF
Freshman Team

Post by NYF »

Trimble plays Freshman in the 4th. 60-6. Not bc they run up the score, but bc Miller will not stop them period. To much cats!
Now not sure about all the transplants from Trimble. Only North that I Know of, Not sure why he came to NY. Maybe u Trimble ppl
can let us know that. But he is one hell of a player, so thanks! I also believe if I can remember right, didn't Trimble have Holbert,
Lanning, Coxe and maybe a few others transfer in. So the door goes both ways.
Anyways, get'em Cats hope u guys finish strong I will be at the playoff game!

implantcat
Riding the Bench

Post by implantcat »

Two things for sure will happen Friday night. Trimble will win, and it will rain

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by Orange and Brown »

implantcat wrote:Two things for sure will happen Friday night. Trimble will win, and it will rain

It always rains at Miller! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

clbbig12
Freshman Team

Post by clbbig12 »

Best of luck to the tomcats but I hope for the sake of the opponent that you dont host a playoff game in that dump. It should be condemmed.

tomcatsroll
Freshman Team

Post by tomcatsroll »

clbbig wrote:Best of luck to the tomcats but I hope for the sake of the opponent that you dont host a playoff game in that dump. It should be condemmed.
Its not the the kids fault that they have a bad stadium. Don't take anything away from the kids by something they have earned. We are not as lucky as Nelsonville-York and get a field paid for buy business's and like Athens that there field got hit with a tornado.

Remember_The_Name
SEOP

Post by Remember_The_Name »

N4sir wrote:The cats Win this one without much difficulty. Cats-26 Miller-12

Lets try: Trimble- how many they decide they want to score
Miller- 6

The Enforcer
SEO

Post by The Enforcer »

Good Lick Cats

Dundas
SEOPS

Post by Dundas »

tomcatsroll wrote:
clbbig wrote:Best of luck to the tomcats but I hope for the sake of the opponent that you dont host a playoff game in that dump. It should be condemmed.
Its not the the kids fault that they have a bad stadium. Don't take anything away from the kids by something they have earned. We are not as lucky as Nelsonville-York and get a field paid for buy business's and like Athens that there field got hit with a tornado.
Kids don't care what their stadium looks like or where it is. its their home. Their house. Ask any kid on the team if they'd rather play anywhere else and I bet you get a big no thank you!

Remember_The_Name
SEOP

Post by Remember_The_Name »

Dundas wrote:
tomcatsroll wrote:
Kids don't care what their stadium looks like or where it is. its their home. Their house. Ask any kid on the team if they'd rather play anywhere else and I bet you get a big no thank you!
What about at the Horseshoe..? lol totally kidding. your right, its your turf, your home town, your fans, no other place like it. Besides, thats where athletes before them have layed everything on the line to represent their school, their family, and themselves. Doesnt matter what the field looks like, its all about the history, the atmosphere, and what you leave on the field

fortdawg
All Conference

Post by fortdawg »

The last 2 posts were excellent and reminds me why I love being around High School Sports.

The Enforcer
SEO

Post by The Enforcer »

Agreed 100%

I smell bad
Varsity

Post by I smell bad »

Every player who has ever played high school football at Trimble, and Glouster even before consolidation, played on that field. How many other schools that have existed that long can say that? All Trimble players want to play there.

old bird
Freshman Team

Post by old bird »

I am not from Trimble but I played at the stadium in Glouster. When the whistle blew and game begin it was no different from playing in any other place. I understand that those that are from Trimble and have played there have a history and that is one of the quaint things I love about small town high school football. I know its crap, Trimble knows its crap, but its there crap, if they like it then good for them. I would say for Trimble the stadium in Glouster is a home field advantage like maybe no other in the area, locker rooms under the stadium is AWSOME and I am not being sarcastic.

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

something like 31/00 Trimble

The Enforcer
SEO

Post by The Enforcer »

Trimble wins 66-0

NY BUCKS
All State

Post by NY BUCKS »

NYF wrote:Trimble plays Freshman in the 4th. 60-6. Not bc they run up the score, but bc Miller will not stop them period. To much cats!
Now not sure about all the transplants from Trimble. Only North that I Know of, Not sure why he came to NY. Maybe u Trimble ppl
can let us know that. But he is one hell of a player, so thanks! I also believe if I can remember right, didn't Trimble have Holbert,
Lanning, Coxe and maybe a few others transfer in. So the door goes both ways.
Anyways, get'em Cats hope u guys finish strong I will be at the playoff game!
And a couple on the team now..just saying :122246 :122246

FootballFanatic1010
Waterboy

Post by FootballFanatic1010 »

old bird wrote:I am not from Trimble but I played at the stadium in Glouster. When the whistle blew and game begin it was no different from playing in any other place. I understand that those that are from Trimble and have played there have a history and that is one of the quaint things I love about small town high school football. I know its crap, Trimble knows its crap, but its there crap, if they like it then good for them. I would say for Trimble the stadium in Glouster is a home field advantage like maybe no other in the area, locker rooms under the stadium is AWSOME and I am not being sarcastic.
Exactly..

buckeye_master
Freshman Team

Post by buckeye_master »

Trimble makes playoffs every year even if they go 7-3 because they play a weak schedule this team needs to step it up and play teams that can really show what they are made of....im sorry but after looking at who they play other than NY and whama they dont play anyone good...so go ahead make they playoffs and then you will see a team that will make you hang your heads and wish you played teams that would get you ready for a battle and not a walk threw like the teams you play im sorry but its the truth just my thoughts

implantcat
Riding the Bench

Post by implantcat »

buckeye_master wrote:Trimble makes playoffs every year even if they go 7-3 because they play a weak schedule this team needs to step it up and play teams that can really show what they are made of....im sorry but after looking at who they play other than NY and whama they dont play anyone good...so go ahead make they playoffs and then you will see a team that will make you hang your heads and wish you played teams that would get you ready for a battle and not a walk threw like the teams you play im sorry but its the truth just my thoughts

And when was the last time that "NC" won a play off game?????????

Return to “Football”