Trimble at Miller

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Re: Trimble at Miller

Post by Orange and Brown »

bigbuckeyesfan wrote:ONCE AGAIN DOES MILLER HAVE A BAND THESE DUMB booty MODS DELETED MY POST
It was answered in the post above lol

NYF
Freshman Team

Post by NYF »

If I recall that was the year NY went 8-2 and did not make the playoffs. Lost at Alex and to Ironton. But that was the year NY knocked off a 9-0 Athens team.
NY finished 9th that year.

buckeyeguy
Varsity

Post by buckeyeguy »

I for one would like to see this miller team be comtetitive but sinse then its been rough ..agian i dont know what the situation is in miller as to why it isnt but their was a time they beat trimble and well everyone and had aa 10-0 year that was a great senior class late 90s maybe ? since then its been rough but maybe someday they can get things turned around, it would be good for hocking and everyone jmo chance a trimble folk bashes this post? go ahead but im just saying something good about this team these players deserve to be talked about as well as any other team... god bless

M0TIVAT0R
All Conference

Post by M0TIVAT0R »

NYF wrote:If I recall that was the year NY went 8-2 and did not make the playoffs. Lost at Alex and to Ironton. But that was the year NY knocked off a 9-0 Athens team.
NY finished 9th that year.
They lost to them the year before that and did make the playoffs. Lost at home in the first round.

NYF
Freshman Team

Post by NYF »

They lost to LU that made it to the final four, I believe NY almost beat them. Was it like 13-12 or something like that?

M0TIVAT0R
All Conference

Post by M0TIVAT0R »

NYF wrote:They lost to LU that made it to the final four, I believe NY almost beat them. Was it like 13-12 or something like that?
Yes, as I posted, they lost. Since you say they almost beat them, I guess you could say also that Wellston almost beat NY that year too? And Meigs almost beat NY? So in years when they play those battle tests like the previously mentioned year, and in 2010 when they played NC and St. C they do just as well in the playoffs as they do when they don't have those battle tests during the season.

bigbuckeyesfan
Waterboy

Post by bigbuckeyesfan »

how big is millers band ???????????????

NewTomcatMom
Waterboy

Post by NewTomcatMom »

If Miller has a band they were not there Friday Night. They're cheerleaders did a routine at halftime.

bigbuckeyesfan
Waterboy

Post by bigbuckeyesfan »

so do they have a band or not been told they do and told they dont wich 1 is it?

bigbuckeyesfan
Waterboy

Post by bigbuckeyesfan »

they got a band or not

NewTomcatMom
Waterboy

Post by NewTomcatMom »

According to a Senior @ Miller they no longer have a band.

Pointing Falcon
JV Team

Post by Pointing Falcon »

No band, haven't had one for probably around 5 years.

bigbuckeyesfan
Waterboy

Post by bigbuckeyesfan »

why dont you guys got a band pointing falcon

teach1coach2
All State

Post by teach1coach2 »

Miller does not have a band for financial reasons. They had a band director leave a few years ago and they did not fill the position to save money. No band uniforms to buy, 5 less bus trips, salary for band director, etc. This is how schools survive when voters will not pass levies and the state is cutting funds. Not a political statement, just a reality.

bigbuckeyesfan
Waterboy

Post by bigbuckeyesfan »

how many was in the band?

teach1coach2
All State

Post by teach1coach2 »

Not sure. I knew a Board member back when it happened and he was telling me about it.

bigbuckeyesfan
Waterboy

Post by bigbuckeyesfan »

they need get a band thats what gets the team pumped up

ZeekfromCabinCreek
Waterboy

Post by ZeekfromCabinCreek »

Tomcat Pride must hold a grudge against Coach Bartley. There are a few really awesome players from Trimble JV-Spears, Jenkins, Roback to name a few, but come on!

koondoger
JV Team

Post by koondoger »

ZeekfromCabinCreek wrote:Tomcat Pride must hold a grudge against Coach Bartley. There are a few really awesome players from Trimble JV-Spears, Jenkins, Roback to name a few, but come on!
The coaching the JV receives is second to none. When Phil retires I hope they give the varsity job to Phil.

Just my thoughts guys! :mrgreen:

Return to “Football”