Portsmouth West (2-3) @ Minford (5-0)

NewEra
All Conference
Location: Hickory, Indiana - I know everything there is to know about the greatest game ever invented.

Re: Portsmouth West (2-3) @ Minford (5-0)

Post by NewEra »

I just don't see this team as good as 2010, BUT they are a very good football team, and I might add with our youth, we are way ahead of schedule. Now with that being said, if this football team goes 9-1/10-0 with a big win over Burg/Valley or both, then I will have re-visit my comment about comparison to the 2010 squad. The 2010 team just had so many options... I also feel their is not a better back in the SOC II than Sean Berry.

Westfan
SEOP

Post by Westfan »

The minford/portsmouth game is on watchthezone.com. Minford has some quickness in the backfield. Other than that they look good, but I don't see the team that has been talked about on here. West and Minford will be a great game.

here4fun
Varsity

Post by here4fun »

NewEra wrote:I just don't see this team as good as 2010, BUT they are a very good football team, and I might add with our youth, we are way ahead of schedule. Now with that being said, if this football team goes 9-1/10-0 with a big win over Burg/Valley or both, then I will have re-visit my comment about comparison to the 2010 squad. The 2010 team just had so many options... I also feel their is not a better back in the SOC II than Sean Berry.
Sean Berry is their team shut him down and that will make it rough on Minford

NewEra
All Conference
Location: Hickory, Indiana - I know everything there is to know about the greatest game ever invented.

Post by NewEra »

Here4Fun wrote:
NewEra wrote:I just don't see this team as good as 2010, BUT they are a very good football team, and I might add with our youth, we are way ahead of schedule. Now with that being said, if this football team goes 9-1/10-0 with a big win over Burg/Valley or both, then I will have re-visit my comment about comparison to the 2010 squad. The 2010 team just had so many options... I also feel their is not a better back in the SOC II than Sean Berry.
Sean Berry is their team shut him down and that will make it rough on Minford
Yes gameplan for just him :122249

NewEra
All Conference

Post by NewEra »

siderman wrote:The minford/portsmouth game is on watchthezone.com. Minford has some quickness in the backfield. Other than that they look good, but I don't see the team that has been talked about on here. West and Minford will be a great game.
Are you comparing Minford to the talent level of Chesapeake?

Westfan
SEOP

Post by Westfan »

No minford is better than Chesapeake. From reading on here I just expected more. Just a good solid football team. But one that I know West can compete with.

noles_fan
S

Post by noles_fan »

NewEra wrote:
siderman wrote:The minford/portsmouth game is on watchthezone.com. Minford has some quickness in the backfield. Other than that they look good, but I don't see the team that has been talked about on here. West and Minford will be a great game.
Are you comparing Minford to the talent level of Chesapeake?
I think he was just commenting on what he seen on film.

Westfan
SEOP

Post by Westfan »

Raining good right now. I like our chances better with each drop

SOCMAN05
Freshman Team

Post by SOCMAN05 »

Will the Cardiac Kids of Muletown pull this one out ? I think this will be a good game ! If West can win this game it will give them confidence heading into the meat of the SOC2 !!!

Jim Mora
Freshman Team

Post by Jim Mora »

ZERO percent chance Minford loses this football game.

marshallman
Varsity

Post by marshallman »

Homecoming tonight at Minford. I see the Falcons winning against West 35 to 14, too many weapons. Should have a huge crowd again.

dreamweaver
Varsity

Post by dreamweaver »

West by 45. lol.. just as ridiculous as some of the above!
Good Luck West! Don't ever let up.

nutronron2012
All State

Post by nutronron2012 »

dreamweaver wrote:West by 45. lol.. just as ridiculous as some of the above!
AGREED. Every drop of rain brings this game tighter. A wet field might just even things up.

here4fun
Varsity

Post by here4fun »

marshallman wrote:Homecoming tonight at Minford. I see the Falcons winning against West 35 to 14, too many weapons. Should have a huge crowd again.

Homecoming undefeated team vs a big under dog team at 2-3 big crowd smell's like a recipe for a major upset to me :-D
GO WEST...!!!!!!!!!!

Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Post by Bleeding Red »

Here4Fun wrote:
marshallman wrote:Homecoming tonight at Minford. I see the Falcons winning against West 35 to 14, too many weapons. Should have a huge crowd again.

Homecoming undefeated team vs a big under dog team at 2-3 big crowd smell's like a recipe for a major upset to me :-D
GO WEST...!!!!!!!!!!
You dont realize it yet but I am beginning to like you.

Every week you predict the outcome of the Minford games, the complete opposite happens. Keep it coming by all means!

Can you please predict West winning 70-0?

NewEra
All Conference

Post by NewEra »

dreamweaver wrote:West by 45. lol.. just as ridiculous as some of the above!
Nothing rediculous about it, West is going to get smacked.

Anonymous_Falcon_Fan
Freshman Team

Post by Anonymous_Falcon_Fan »

Ok, gameday is here, and as we all know phase 2 of the season (conference play) begins. West will try to use this as an opportunity to remake their season.

I , however, believe that Minford will be just as excited since they are @ home, and it's homecoming tonight. I see Minford beig focused and taking care of business tonight.

Westfan
SEOP

Post by Westfan »

Have any of you even saw West play?

N B Heat
Freshman Team

Post by N B Heat »

This is make or break time for the Siders and the start of a new season , the siders will come into this game with high intensity . I look for this game to be really tight and physical ! Not predicting a winner in this one it could go either way !

Westfan
SEOP

Post by Westfan »

N B Heat wrote:This is make or break time for the Siders and the start of a new season , the siders will come into this game with high intensity . I look for this game to be really tight and physical ! Not predicting a winner in this one it could go either way !
Well that makes sense. Some of these minford prognostications are rediculous. Only way this doesn't go down to the wire is either team gets turnover prone.

Return to “Football”