Freshman Team

Re: PIKETON @ ZANETRACE

Post by duck butter »

piketon! piketon!

ou22
Riding the Bench

Post by ou22 »

piketon by 40 if not more. zane trace has no hope!

honeybuns19
Waterboy

Post by honeybuns19 »

piketon wins but not by 40 zt is good but i think piketon takes the cake in this game. piketon should make playoffs the second half season is very weak.

usctrojans1
Freshman Team

Post by usctrojans1 »

Piketon by 28, too much offense for zt to defend.

Xtoxxviii
All State

Post by Xtoxxviii »

ComeOnMan wrote:piketon wins but not by 40 zt is good but i think piketon takes the cake in this game. piketon should make playoffs the second half season is very weak.

Not real clear on how these play-off points add up.
So somebody help me out here,
is there enough points left in Piketons opponents to get the Streaks to week 11 if they win out?
How does Paint Valley being short a game effect the Streaks chances of advancing to the first round?

crazymidgets
All Conference

Post by crazymidgets »

Its a matter of wining out, all of the svc schools have wins so they can gather lots of secondary points (ZT and Unioto is right behind them in the region they are a lot of points) and with some losses above them might be able to eek out a home game but again they need to concentrate on each game cant afford a stumble. Paint valley isnt short a game 3-1-1, both teams decided not to make up so they split the points with a tie is what I understand it to be.

NewEra
All Conference
Location: Hickory, Indiana - I know everything there is to know about the greatest game ever invented.

Post by NewEra »

Piketon has 83% playoff odds even at 7-3.

Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Post by Bleeding Red »

The halftime show should be the Piketon JV's getting loose and ready to go in for the start of the 3rd quarter.

Piketon by a bunch. Outside of Wesfall and Piketon, there is not much as far as conference competition in the SVC.

bulldawg22
Freshman Team

Post by bulldawg22 »

Why didn't Piketon give Westfall much competition?

Bandwagoner
Freshman Team

Post by Bandwagoner »

bulldawg22 wrote:Why didn't Piketon give Westfall much competition?
Three fumbles inside of the 10 yard line, two of them on back to back drives in the first half. Piketon couldve easily went into halftime 21-21 or maybe even up on Westfall. Then having to play catch up from then on out, Westfall is to good for someone to play from behind and beat them.

svcboy4
Waterboy

Post by svcboy4 »

Well they didnt play much catch up lol

bengalfan76
SE

Post by bengalfan76 »

Lol nope they didn't.

BudLytle
Riding the Bench

Post by BudLytle »

Bleeding Red... Funny you say not much competition in SVC outside of Westfall and Piketon! When you look at the Huntington/Piketon game, it is very similar to the Westfall/Piketon game with Piketon having reverse fortunes... Huntington scores touchdown to close the first half, which would have given them the lead, but its called back on a holding penalty. Huntington fumbles once inside of the 1 and another in the red zone while they were driving. Huntington then gets stopped inside of the one, nice play by Piketon. If Huntington scores on any of those possessions it is a completely different game! I think you could probably call that competition! Westfall is BY FAR the superior team in this league and Piketon may be a little better than the rest, but there are other teams in this league who will play Piketon very close and have opportunities to beat them!

B-dawg79
Freshman Team

Post by B-dawg79 »

And not to mention piketon gave minford all they could handle

eaglegrad
Riding the Bench

Post by eaglegrad »

I am an svc fan, but the svc is not a strong football conference. pike ton ought to make playoffs because Div. 4 Region 15 is weak this year. I mean seriously, Zane Trace is 2-4 and sitting taw the 8 spot right now. they are not a playoff caliber team. pike ton could go 7-3 and be in.

Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Post by Bleeding Red »

eaglegrad wrote:I am an svc fan, but the svc is not a strong football conference. pike ton ought to make playoffs because Div. 4 Region 15 is weak this year. I mean seriously, Zane Trace is 2-4 and sitting taw the 8 spot right now. they are not a playoff caliber team. pike ton could go 7-3 and be in.
Exactly.

Outside of Westfall there have not been a great amount of playoff appearances by the SVC. That makes them a weak conference IMO.

danicalifornia
SEOPS HOF

Post by danicalifornia »

Bleeding Red wrote:
eaglegrad wrote:I am an svc fan, but the svc is not a strong football conference. pike ton ought to make playoffs because Div. 4 Region 15 is weak this year. I mean seriously, Zane Trace is 2-4 and sitting taw the 8 spot right now. they are not a playoff caliber team. pike ton could go 7-3 and be in.
Exactly.

Outside of Westfall there have not been a great amount of playoff appearances by the SVC. That makes them a weak conference IMO.
You're both probably right, but it's hard to agree with someone who called Piketon, pike ton.

nice guy
Varsity

Post by nice guy »

There has been playoff appearances in the SVC, but very few playoff wins. Not a strong football conference. It is hard to figure out though when other sports in the league are good.

Return to “Football”