Freshman Team

week7:wheelersburg@waverly

Post by B-dawg79 »

Waverly will have there hands full with miller still be tough

usctrojans1
Freshman Team

Re: week7:wheelersburg@waverly

Post by usctrojans1 »

Wheelersburg too much for us they win by 3 scores or more, I believe we can win our last 3 games though.

duck butter
Freshman Team

Post by duck butter »

waverly will lose by how much well however much the pirates want to win by

Old Bulldog
Freshman Team

Post by Old Bulldog »

Burg big in this one. Everyone stay healthy on both sides.

noles_fan
S

Post by noles_fan »

Wheelersburg is to much for waverly in this one

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

i'd have to say wheelersburg as well in this one.
but now that i live up here at lake white, i've been following waverly as well as my beloved fighting tigers. and i hope they get things ironed out and back on track.NEEDLESS TO SAY THEN GO TIGERS ON BOTH ACCOUNTS.

usctrojans1
Freshman Team

Post by usctrojans1 »

We should make the first half a game, 2nd half is usually when we get beat. Our line needs to man up and be aggressive, anderson is the only lineman that will hit! Can't win games with 7 kids goin hard has to be a total team effort.

Mad-Dogg
SEOP
Location: Wheelersburg Oh home of the 2x State Champs, 8x Regional Champs and 34x SOC Div 2 Champs

Post by Mad-Dogg »

this is gonna be a LONG night for waverly. burg by however much coach woodward wants them to win by. i don't see the starters playin to long. burg by at least 35

cal preps:

Wheelersburg 42
Waverly 7
Last edited by Mad-Dogg on Thu Oct 04, 2012 9:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

dreamweaver
Varsity

Post by dreamweaver »

Burg by 40.

smack
Riding the Bench

Post by smack »

burg wins this one but i think waverly has a chance to win there last three.

Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Post by Bleeding Red »

smack wrote:burg wins this one but i think waverly has a chance to win there last three.

I see Waverly getting "smack"ed the last three weeks. Would be surprised if they stay within 28 of Burg, 21 vs Minford and 14 vs West.

They will finish off their season to the tune of playing NW to see who stays off the bottom of the barrel.

smack
Riding the Bench

Post by smack »

Bleeding Red wrote:
smack wrote:burg wins this one but i think waverly has a chance to win there last three.

I see Waverly getting "smack"ed the last three weeks. Would be surprised if they stay within 28 of Burg, 21 vs Minford and 14 vs West.

They will finish off their season to the tune of playing NW to see who stays off the bottom of the barrel.
well i bet burg and valley will have minford bleeding red.and that should make it easy for waverly to smack minford in the mouth.i thought you thought minford was as good as burg.in this post it looks like you think burg is better.

Mad-Dogg
SEOP
Location: Wheelersburg Oh home of the 2x State Champs, 8x Regional Champs and 34x SOC Div 2 Champs

Post by Mad-Dogg »

I just recieved a text from a friend of mine tellin me her dad passed away today. he was a huge burg football fan. please keep his wife jan stamper and melissa stamper - snyder in your thoughts. r.i.p. bill you will be missed. the last row at ed miller stadium won't be the same without you

B-dawg79
Freshman Team

Post by B-dawg79 »

Bleeding Red wrote:

This topic isn't about minford its about waverly and burg with that being said i don't think minford will beat waverly by more than seven points they haven't played anybody outside of oak hill and that still isn't a impressive win

Badboy
Varsity

Post by Badboy »

B-dawg79 wrote:
Bleeding Red wrote:

This topic isn't about minford its about waverly and burg with that being said i don't think minford will beat waverly by more than seven points they haven't played anybody outside of oak hill and that still isn't a impressive win
your ignorance amuses me!

oak hill has nearly twice the 2nd level points right now as valley and i wouldnt be surprised to see them play well with ironton.

piketon sits at #7 in region 15 and should win out. they have a 95% chance right now to make the playoffs and should easily get to 8 wins which puts them to 100%

nutronron2012
All State

Post by nutronron2012 »

Waverly is not as bad as everyone is thinking. They played Valley tough and the game was really closer than the score indicated. I think they will surprise a few people. They have an excellent QB and a Huge line. They just had no success running the football on Valleys D. If they can get their running game going, look out. I dont see them having much success against Burg but i wouldnt count them out the last 3 weeks. I think they will win 2 of their last 3 games

4thgoal
SEOPS

Post by 4thgoal »

Waverly always seem to have a better team than their record and typically they have some good athletes and a big line. They usually start a game playing fairly tough, but then once something bad happens (turnover, give up a big play, etc.), they seem to melt down and fall apart.

smack
Riding the Bench

Post by smack »

They will finish off their season to the tune of playing NW to see who stays off the bottom of the barrel.[/quote]
This topic isn't about minford its about waverly and burg with that being said i don't think minford will beat waverly by more than seven points they haven't played anybody outside of oak hill and that still isn't a impressive win[/quote]

your ignorance amuses me!

oak hill has nearly twice the 2nd level points right now as valley and i wouldnt be surprised to see them play well with ironton.

piketon sits at #7 in region 15 and should win out. they have a 95% chance right now to make the playoffs and should easily get to 8 wins which puts them to 100%[/quote]
i don't think the best team won in the piketon/ waverly game.if they play 10 games waverly wins 7.piketon is in a weaker conference and plays an easier schedule.but minford acts like they beat the buckeyes,even though they barely beat them.therefore i think that waverly can compete with minford .if you can't see that than your ignorant.

Pigskinplayer
Waterboy

Post by Pigskinplayer »

A long homecoming night for the Tigers.

nutronron2012
All State

Post by nutronron2012 »

Of all the teams to schedule for homecoming. You had to get stuck with Burg. It could be worse. You could take a beating in the rain. Look at the brightside. At least its not raining yet. Wish both teams luck and hope everyone stays injury free.

Return to “Football”