Week 7: Logan (1-5) at Jackson (3-3)

Who wins?

Total votes: 0

firecracker
Riding the Bench

Re: Week 7: Logan (1-5) at Jackson (3-3)

Post by firecracker »

Glad to see Jackson come out with a win. Happy to see many new faces coming into the game!! Also, happy to see some of the big boys get on the D-Line, made Logan run to the outside. The QB looked more relaxed when it came to the passing game, he also sold some good fake handoffs, keep it up #9. Defense, well everyone know the story, wrap up!!! My opinion, maybe if they take those gloves off them might get a better grip on the ballcarrier.

If there was an award for effort, I would give it to 2 players. 4th quarter, the Jackson player who was being being dragged by his fingertips while attempting to make a tackle, and to the Logan player carrying the ball, his determination to get into the endzone.

old-timer
Freshman Team

Post by old-timer »

IRONMAN24 stated: [url]It's way to late to do tackling drills[/url]

It is only 2-late if the coaches have stopped teaching it, and I ensure you that won't happen.
IT MAY BE A LONG AND EXHAUSTING PRACTICE, BUT I GUARANTEE A ONE-MAN TACKLING SLED CAN GET THE MESSAGE SENT TO PLAYERS WITHIN ONE WEEK. Been done man times before. It will allow us to see changes in the way we wrap. Hope we do a better job tackling in the future, has to be frustrating on a coaching staff to watch films on Sunday with that type of tackling.

That ALL said, we are still a top the league and taking it ONE PLAY, ONE GAME at a TIME

GO IRONMEN -- Defend the SEOAL Title

Ironman88
Riding the Bench

Post by Ironman88 »

old-timer wrote:IRONMAN24 stated: [url]It's way to late to do tackling drills[/url]

It is only 2-late if the coaches have stopped teaching it, and I ensure you that won't happen.
IT MAY BE A LONG AND EXHAUSTING PRACTICE, BUT I GUARANTEE A ONE-MAN TACKLING SLED CAN GET THE MESSAGE SENT TO PLAYERS WITHIN ONE WEEK. Been done man times before. It will allow us to see changes in the way we wrap. Hope we do a better job tackling in the future, has to be frustrating on a coaching staff to watch films on Sunday with that type of tackling.

That ALL said, we are still a top the league and taking it ONE PLAY, ONE GAME at a TIME

GO IRONMEN -- Defend the SEOAL Title
Jackson has had long hard practices since burg,it's got be hard for coachs to watch film on a game like this after all the work they put in
last few weeks on tackling but some kids can do great in drills and are just not able to get it done friday nights. Liked the move with cutty
to nose guard he's bigger and stronger than the other kid, and yes we are tied for first but we can't play like that against teams like
chilli, and gallia they have better athletes than logan. Saw a couple more freshman in the game last night they did well against older kids
that makes about four getting time after films sunday they may get more time, could not believe that kids would take plays off if your out of
gas come out of game no way senior captains should do that bet when coachs watch film the leaders of this team will catch h??? and should.

Troy
Freshman Team

Post by Troy »

Some seniors have stepped up with excellent play landrum cutright gilliland osborne too name a fue. I think some kids seem too be taking plays off in bunchs. I dont think it matters how old or grades they are.the best players should be playing the kicker made a nice field goal. that landrum kid is a heckuva player hes a football player.

Ironman88
Riding the Bench

Post by Ironman88 »

RedSolo wrote:Some seniors have stepped up with excellent play landrum cutright gilliland osborne too name a fue. I think some kids seem too be taking plays off in bunchs. I dont think it matters how old or grades they are.the best players should be playing the kicker made a nice field goal. that landrum kid is a heckuva player hes a football player.
These guys and rest of seniors still need to take it up couple notch from friday night to win out.

Troy
Freshman Team

Post by Troy »

We should beat Portsmith pretty bad. Gallipollis is teh team too beat imo. They score alot of points and are defence has been struggling alot. Chillicothe is a tossup game. We play good and we'll win, we play bad and we'll lose again.

Vladd
Freshman Team

Post by Vladd »

Not a mistake free game I gather from reading the previous posts, but a win is a win. Good luck to the Ironmen on your quest to repeat as League Champions. You have some very tough games left to play and could come down to week 10 for the Crown to the winners, but I think you all are up to the challenge.

Return to “Football”