Belpre at Trimble

implantcat
Riding the Bench

Re: Belpre at Trimble

Post by implantcat »

I agree, or better yet start a Nelsonville "C" thread.

Ace Rutter
Riding the Bench

Post by Ace Rutter »

Hey Barny Fife put yer bullet back in yer pocket an stop thinkin bout shootin yerself over loosen to the Tomcats. Us Oakdale Rutters was a thinkin wed like to have youns visit us if Ang will gives ya a day off. Come see how us Rutters lives in person if yous is tuff enuff and I show ye how old Ace got his tooth knocked out. :aaaaa8

eagle25
JV Team

Post by eagle25 »

You azzwipes do realize this is a Belpre at Trimble thread don't you? I say the Eagles hang tough for a while. Then who knows what happens.

Gecko
Varsity

Post by Gecko »

hey eagle 25
what happened to Belpre vs Eastern. I read somewhere that Eastern was up 48-0 then eastern put their jv in and belpre scored some. is that right? just wondered because I also saw where you all played Federal really close like 14-7 maybe? just curious.

the Kool-Aid Man
Freshman Team

Post by the Kool-Aid Man »

Eagle 25 The only time this game is close is at the coin flip. It's a 50/50 shot

Vladd
Freshman Team

Post by Vladd »

Good luck to both teams and their players. Hope for an injury free game for both teams.Sounds like it will be a little cooler this Friday night. That makes me think of real Football weather. Doesn't feel the same when it is in the high 70's at kickoff.. Always liked your field. Sometimes new isn't better, but like some of the new ones around our area. A lot of great games have been played on your field up there.

Eaglepapaw
S

Post by Eaglepapaw »

I feel like the upset of the year is about to happen as Belpre stuns the Tomcats 14-13,Lets go Eagles!

the Kool-Aid Man
Freshman Team

WOW!! THAT TAKES SOME EAGLE EGGS TO SAY THAT

vctransplant
All Conference

Post by vctransplant »

93Bulldog wrote:Technically ... the week one game was a dipiction of what the Trimble/NY score would have looked like - with players from each area, who actually grew up playing against one another ... the only team 'technically' missing a player was Trimble, who was playing without Austin North.

But ... woulda, coulda, shoulda's don't really exist in sports ... and that goes both ways ... Trimble 'coulda' had North, Nelsonville-York 'coulda' had Young, Young and North playing week one ... who knows who 'woulda' won - all that matters now is that Trimble did.
Man Bulldog, we think so much alike. You took the words right outta my mouth. Can't believe the gall of some of these guys.

vctransplant
All Conference

Post by vctransplant »

Eaglepapaw wrote:I feel like the upset of the year is about to happen as Belpre stuns the Tomcats 14-13,Lets go Eagles!
Good luck to ya Papaw. Never count out the underdog.

mister b
SEOP

Post by mister b »

Eaglepapaw wrote:I feel like the upset of the year is about to happen as Belpre stuns the Tomcats 14-13,Lets go Eagles!
It would be a HUGE upset if the Eagles win. But I don't think it will happen even though Belpre is much improved.

Best of luck to both teams and hoping for an injury free game.

LETS GO EAGLES!!!

LICKING COUNTY FAN
SEOPS Hippo

Post by LICKING COUNTY FAN »

Need updates please text me

740-644-5055

Eaglepapaw
S

Post by Eaglepapaw »

Missed my prediction by a little bit, Trimble 54 Belpre 0,Maybe next year,Go Eagles!!

the Kool-Aid Man
Freshman Team

I have never seen so many people cry when Trimble scored 54 points in the first half. Belpre head coach went after trimble head coach. Then A guy comes out of the stands after trimble coach. trimble takes starters out at half and then belpre started blitzing the second team. You blitz the second team but cry about a team scoring 54 in the FIRST HALF. Trimble is going to the playoffs I think the have the right to work on thing early. If you dont like getting beat then GET BETTER

Cougar Lover
Waterboy

Post by Cougar Lover »

I can't believe more coaches haven't gone after him. :lol:

n4sir
Freshman Team

Post by n4sir »

the Kool-Aid Man wrote:I have never seen so many people cry when Trimble scored 54 points in the first half. Belpre head coach went after trimble head coach. Then A guy comes out of the stands after trimble coach. trimble takes starters out at half and then belpre started blitzing the second team. You blitz the second team but cry about a team scoring 54 in the FIRST HALF. Trimble is going to the playoffs I think the have the right to work on thing early. If you dont like getting beat then GET BETTER
Well said Kool Aid man ! I was at the game and witnessed the same thing.

FootballFanatic1010
Waterboy

Post by FootballFanatic1010 »

Cougar Lover wrote:I can't believe more coaches haven't gone after him. :lol:
For what? Out coaching them and kicking their a** ?

And starters should atleast play the first half so no need to complain bout that. One way to fix it, get better

deepthreat2012
Waterboy

Post by deepthreat2012 »

Coaches in the Tvc Should remember this when it comes to voting on Player of the Year and coach of the year.
It has been done before.

93Bulldog
SEOPS HOF

Post by 93Bulldog »

Coach Fairs is one of the nicest - most classy - individuals I have ever met ... and I'm from Athens and have no ties to Trimble what-so-ever ... I"ve covered them in the past and been to quite a few games over the years (football & baseball - which coach Fairs coaches as well) ... The Tomcats are (8-1) and gearing up for a playoff run - I would be dissapointed if he didn't play his players and try to get better each week ... its not a great situation when the score gets out of hand by halftime - but its bad for both teams - all these "1st half" games by Trimble could actually come back and hurt them when they have to play a full game week 11.

n4sir
Freshman Team

Post by n4sir »

Well said 93bulldog!

Return to “Football”