Week 8: Alexander (3-4)(1-1) @ Nelsonville-York (5-2)(2-0)

Joedirt
Freshman Team

Re: Week 8: Alexander (3-4)(1-1) @ Nelsonville-York (5-2)(2-

Post by Joedirt »

Good post Steely!

NY BUCKS
All State

Post by NY BUCKS »

LMAO ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

NYBucksDad
JV Team

Post by NYBucksDad »

One more day till game day!!!!! This is the one game of the year I don't want Alex to win, other than this game I always want my old Spartans to win.
LET'S GO BUCKEYES!!!!!!

Hope both teams stay injury free.

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by Orange and Brown »

GO BUCKS GO!!!

catsandbucks
Riding the Bench

Post by catsandbucks »

Yes steely you are the mecca of wisdom and enthusiasm on SEOPs. All are beneath you and your infinite knowledge.

Wasn't your post negative towards the Ohio division? Or when you speak it is truth and not negativity?

Steely Dan
SEOP

Post by Steely Dan »

Glad you got that straight in your mind. No, nothing negative at all towards the "Ohio" division. Don't think that anyone but you took it that way. Bulldog used the Spartans win over Fed Hock as an analogy to refute Kok's silly assertion that NY would be third in the Hocking. I understand why he used that comparison, I was simply calling Bulldog out that maybe his analogy wasn't exactly "spot on" as the Brit's say. Get it?

You have NO ONE coming to your defense here. Perhaps it is time you give it a rest on this thread and against all of the Coaches in the Alexander School System. You don't like what they are doing, please apply and see if the board wants you leading their youth. Just sayin. :122246

93Bulldog
SEOPS HOF

Post by 93Bulldog »

Steely Dan wrote:I was simply calling Bulldog out that maybe his analogy wasn't exactly "spot on" as the Brit's say.
But it was spot on ... the record books will forever say 22-21

But on the other hand, after seeing both teams, I would have to give the edge to the Lancers ... really enjoyed watching them play last Friday!

NY BUCKS
All State

Post by NY BUCKS »

Steely Dan wrote:
93Bulldog wrote:
King of Kings wrote:Ny wins against another very bad TVC Ohio team. Other than Athens, I don't think any other team would finish in the top 3 in the Hocking this year :122246
Didn't Alexander beat the 3rd best team in the Hocking already?

just sayin
And I was at that game Bulldog. And Alex was damned lucky. Fed was the better team that night.

But, if you want to take that point-of-view to justify the Ohio's superiority, that's OK, we understand. :mrgreen:

Steely Dan
SEOP

Post by Steely Dan »

93Bulldog wrote:
Steely Dan wrote:I was simply calling Bulldog out that maybe his analogy wasn't exactly "spot on" as the Brit's say.
But it was spot on ... the record books will forever say 22-21

But on the other hand, after seeing both teams, I would have to give the edge to the Lancers ... really enjoyed watching them play last Friday!
Thanks Bulldog! We see eye-to-eye here, as we almost always do. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh, and to clarify one more thing. NY third in the Hocking, with the personnel that they have now? Um, No. Most likely FIRST. Circumstances (and personnel) change, and with what the Buckeyes have now, not sure any Hocking Team could beat NY. JMHO.

Joedirt
Freshman Team

Post by Joedirt »

Upset upset upset alex 21 NY 0 wahooo! O darn i just woke up from a dream, remembering 2009! Rootn for Spartans but know not gonna happen this year.. NY 36 alex 7. Hope Play is injury free to both teams.

catsandbucks
Riding the Bench

Post by catsandbucks »

Why would I need anyone to come to my defense? So what if someone on here did, do you think it matters what anyone else on this site thinks?

Obviously Federal Hocking should teach the rest of us Athens county people how to support coaches. You have had what 4 different coaches in 5 seasons? Maybe you should throw your name in there Steely?

Please do me a favor Steely since you read all my posts and do not like them and can act as the judgment of what is positive and negative, will you please point out what was so negative I said about Alexander? and not truth?

Steely Dan
SEOP

Post by Steely Dan »

catsandbucks wrote:Why would I need anyone to come to my defense? So what if someone on here did, do you think it matters what anyone else on this site thinks?

Obviously Federal Hocking should teach the rest of us Athens county people how to support coaches. You have had what 4 different coaches in 5 seasons? Maybe you should throw your name in there Steely?

Please do me a favor Steely since you read all my posts and do not like them and can act as the judgment of what is positive and negative, will you please point out what was so negative I said about Alexander? and not truth?
That's pretty easy. Let's start when you joined last winter and basically called Blaine Gabriel out as the boys basketball anti-christ and ranted and raved about how he should have been run out of town with a crusade of torches and pitchforks. You are delusional.
No need for me to spend any more of my time on you. You have a pattern of behavior on here, that you will repeat again, and people will once again see what a hard on you have for the coaches, administration, and perhaps school board members over there in Albany. Only a matter of time. And your version of "the truth", well, let your constituents, and board members, determine if you are accurate.

Have no vested interest in Alexander, and I have no record of calling out Fed Hock coaches on here, so why would I want to throw my name "in there"? That is an absolutely stupid, irrational statement. And I have had nothing to do with the coaching carousel at Fed Hock, so how is that relevant to anything that I've said on here? Don't answer my questions, I don't want to here anymore of your inane, irrational thoughts.

NYBUX
Varsity

Post by NYBUX »

GAME DAY!!!
STRAP EM UP TIGHT
AND
LET'S GET IT ON

GO BUCKS

NYBucksDad
JV Team

Post by NYBucksDad »

OK enough about Fed Hock and Alex on here!!!
IT'S GAME DAY BUCKEYES!!!!!! BUCKEYE FOOTBALL!!!!!
Buckeyes win but Alex will not lay down still have to play 4 quaters of Football.

Hoping for an injury free game for both teams.

nybucksgrad06
JV Team

Post by nybucksgrad06 »

GOO BUCKS! Hopeing for an injury free game for both teams!

Looking for the buckeyes to run away with this one.

final score:

Nelsonville-York - 47

Alexander - 7

Steely Dan
SEOP

Post by Steely Dan »

NYBucksDad wrote:OK enough about Fed Hock and Alex on here!!!
IT'S GAME DAY BUCKEYES!!!!!! BUCKEYE FOOTBALL!!!!!
Buckeyes win but Alex will not lay down still have to play 4 quaters of Football.

Hoping for an injury free game for both teams.
Agree! Didn't want it to go that way, I don't like hijacking threads.

I echo your sentiments BucksDad. Both teams play hard and injury free. Good luck to both teams!

Joedirt
Freshman Team

Post by Joedirt »

Come On spartans hit em hard, get em ready for their beatdown week 10.

Logan_Buckeye
Freshman Team

Post by Logan_Buckeye »

Game Day Buckeyes!!!! LETS GO BUCKS!!

Remember_The_Name
SEOP

Post by Remember_The_Name »

NY-35
Alex-14

Pulling for an Alex upset, just dont see it happening though, best of luck spartans

moonshine
SEO

Post by moonshine »

Not even close NY will hang 50- 60points on the spartans

Return to “Football”