Week 8: Minford (7-0, 2-0) @ Wheelersburg (6-1, 2-0)

falcon80
Waterboy

Re: Week 8: Minford (7-0, 2-0) @ Wheelersburg (6-1, 2-0)

Post by falcon80 »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JJ-XySaqjrI

A clip from 2009, the team that went on to win the SOC... Hope my Falcons can pull off the upset against burg as they did in 09! ALMOST GAMETIME!! Hope the person leaving minford forgets to turn the light out! Its going to be a full house!

N B Heat
Freshman Team

Post by N B Heat »

Any one know if this game is on the radio tonight ?

Jesco White
S

Post by Jesco White »

N B Heat wrote:Any one know if this game is on the radio tonight ?
It's on 99.3FM

Axe N Shield
Varsity

Post by Axe N Shield »

Burgfan.com it's on there!

N B Heat
Freshman Team

Post by N B Heat »

THX Jesco !

N B Heat
Freshman Team

Post by N B Heat »

Axe N Shield...... Someone piss in your Wheaties today ? Lighten up Valley is not the New Orleans Saints or something !!!!!

Bo_Diaz
JV Team

Post by Bo_Diaz »

Axe N Shield wrote:It's about 4 1/2 hours till we find out who the "King of The Hill" is!

I think Burg will prevail the winner in this one! My heart is with Minford but, logic says Burg! And, that my nephew plays for them! Starting guard and D-tackle!

Lucasville... you don't have a chance against Burg--and I'm sure somebody will issue bounty's on Wheelersburg players from out that way! Don't think it happens? Nobody doesn't want it to be true but, it does! Will see...you can tell if you watch the game!

Minford, I think will beat Lucasville to in the "Back Yard Brawl"! Maybe, not as decisively as Burg will but, still a loss!

And, scene... Now comes the volley of insults and remarks from the Lucasville faithfull! And, by the way...I know Sciotoville East stinks the field up this year! I predicted them to go 4-6 at the beginning of the season! So, try something else.

Question: How many SOC II Championships has Valley won?
You have to be on drugs! The bolded part must be the most ridiculous thing I've ever read on here... Not only is your grammar terrible, but making unfounded claims like that is asinine and insulting! You've obviously never taken part in a Varsity contest and you probably think you're an expert because you read this site and watch NFL Network. Whether Valley wins next week against Burg is neither here nor there... But your comments are juvenile and uneducated, and quite frankly and insult to any fan base that you support!

Answer:1 in 6 years of SOC II

Question: What does this have to do with the price of eggs in China?

Jesco White
S

Post by Jesco White »

Axe N Shield wrote:It's about 4 1/2 hours till we find out who the "King of The Hill" is!

I think Burg will prevail the winner in this one! My heart is with Minford but, logic says Burg! And, that my nephew plays for them! Starting guard and D-tackle!

Lucasville... you don't have a chance against Burg--and I'm sure somebody will issue bounty's on Wheelersburg players from out that way! Don't think it happens? Nobody doesn't want it to be true but, it does! Will see...you can tell if you watch the game!

Minford, I think will beat Lucasville to in the "Back Yard Brawl"! Maybe, not as decisively as Burg will but, still a loss!

And, scene... Now comes the volley of insults and remarks from the Lucasville faithfull! And, by the way...I know Sciotoville East stinks the field up this year! I predicted them to go 4-6 at the beginning of the season! So, try something else.

Hey, my kids used to have goldfish!!!!

Jesco White
S

Post by Jesco White »

Jesco White wrote:

Hey, my kids used to have goldfish!!!!
......Oops! My fault!! I thought we were talking about crap that doesn't matter!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

wink
JV Team

Post by wink »

If Minford wins will they rip up the turf?

SOCMAN05
Freshman Team

Post by SOCMAN05 »

OH BOY !! Wink has returned !!!!!

wink
JV Team

Post by wink »

Bo_Diaz wrote:
And I agree that Valley is the underdog against Minford and Burg...
How can that be? Defending Champs and 7-0 and underdogs ???

Dr Lou
Riding the Bench

Post by Dr Lou »

Ok Men, this is it... it is upon us. This is about your friends, your brothers, your family, your community. Tonight you are in the primetime spot, and if you got heart and passion for this game, that is where you wanna be, you gotta fight for every inch, when you feel like having a let down that is when you gotta fight even harder and focus focus focus... come out of the gate men, and come out of it strong, be not intimidated by the colors of Halloween that will flood the Burg stadium . Let this stage inspire you to be your best, play with pride, play with character, play with intensity.... let the burg wake up in the middle of the night screaming!! How did they do it??? how did they shut down our quest to defend our home field, to earn the SOC II title and a potential home playoff game... how did they out play us???? How did they out think us!? How did they out muscle us?? Leave that entire community stunned in absolute all as you shut down their playmakers with discipline and good fundamentals!! Get up boys, this is your chance to rally with everything inside you and give all the effort you can and then dig deep and fine some more, that inner passion , the inner passion to break down any wall that comes in your way, a desire so deeply embedded within you and your teammates hearts that not nothing can stop, not nothing can waiver, no matter what adversity arrise, you shall overcome!! You look across from you are going to see a guy who will go the distance with you not just the minimum or what is ask, but beyond that, beyond what is even expected, beyond imagination....these are your brothers, and we know you are a band of brothers playing for the name on the front of your jersey, and when you come home boys, that is when you paint the town... the horns blowing, the lights flashing...!!! This is why you play the game, the spot light is on, the curtain is pulled, and the water is boiling... train is leaving boys, get on board! lets rally, lets roll.. LETS WIN! GO MINFORD FALCONS! The Dr Is out!!

rxburgfan
All State

Post by rxburgfan »

Stirring words dr lou. I'm not sure most can read a paragraph like that. Took me three attempts to finish it with my attention disorder issue. Burg needs to not give up big returns and minimize falcon first downs. Pirates tough to keep from scoring. 3 hrs till kick

here4fun
Varsity

Post by here4fun »

wink wrote:If Minford wins will they rip up the turf?
When Valley beat Burg last year they tore down the whole stadium....

coop
SEOPS

Post by coop »

wink wrote:If Minford wins will they rip up the turf?
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Post by Bleeding Red »

I can hear it now on Burgfan.com.......

"Those people from Muletown are tearing up the new turf"!

ManitouDan
SEOPS H

Post by ManitouDan »

you wont have to worry about it .

Endzone_Warrior
Varsity

Post by Endzone_Warrior »

I have the BBQ set up after the game for those of you who need your serving of CROW! LOL

mglight88
SE

Post by mglight88 »

C'mon Falcons. Great defensive effort holding Wheelersburg to a last minute touchdown. Need to get our offense going in the 2nd half.

Return to “Football”