Week 10 Fed.Hock at Trimble

Who wins?

Total votes: 0

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Re: Week 10 Fed.Hock at Trimble

Post by Orange and Brown »

ucantcme wrote:I cant freaking stand trimble. With that said, I'll be rooting for you in week 11. Good luck cats!

Those 14,15,17 and 17 year old kids must be awful if you can't stand them?!

We are talking about high school kids!

ucantcme
Freshman Team

Post by ucantcme »

OMG, Let me type real slow so you can understand......

I dont like trimble... I dont... Its like Not liking the steelers or Browns Not the 14,15, 17, 21 year old kids.
with that said....
I am rooting for you in week 11... Meaning dont matter if I like them or not I will support them being a local team and local kids

Good luck cats.... Means good luck to them...

Now analyze this... remember analyze root work is anal!

Texastomcats
Freshman Team

Post by Texastomcats »

OKAY WE GET IT... YOU DO NOT LIKE TRIMBLE AND MAYBE THEY DON'T LIKE YOU EITHER...:)

TOMCAT PRIDE.... WE LOVE EVERYONE.....

whompascat
All Conference

Post by whompascat »

deepthreat2012 wrote:i dont care what county there from. History shows area teams domt last long in the playoffs. EXCEPT THE BUCKEYES
when was the last time the buckeyes won in the playoffs???

deepthreat2012
Waterboy

Post by deepthreat2012 »

When was the last time Trimble won a State Title?

deepthreat2012
Waterboy

Post by deepthreat2012 »

Go FED bet the turdcats

deepthreat2012
Waterboy

Post by deepthreat2012 »

Go FED bet the turdcats

King of Kings
Freshman Team

Post by King of Kings »

Deep throat go highjack a different topic. The cats beat you this year get over it. Besides if fed wins and Athens wins that would make you the 4th best team in Athens county. :)

Amarranavajas
Freshman Team

Post by Amarranavajas »

TCAT1000+ wrote:Deep throat go highjack a different topic. The cats beat you this year get over it. Besides if fed wins and Athens wins that would make you the 4th best team in Athens county. :)
The only reason that happened is NY did not have all their players on the field. If they had, they would have beaten the kitty cats by 40 points. You will find that out tonight when the Bucks put one on the same Athens team that had the JV on the field in the second quarter against the kittens cause they were beating them so badly.

A-Town Big Dog
S

Post by A-Town Big Dog »

Trimble will win this game but Fed is better than people want to give them credit for.

A-Town Big Dog
S

Post by A-Town Big Dog »

Amarranavajas wrote:
TCAT1000+ wrote:Deep throat go highjack a different topic. The cats beat you this year get over it. Besides if fed wins and Athens wins that would make you the 4th best team in Athens county. :)
The only reason that happened is NY did not have all their players on the field. If they had, they would have beaten the kitty cats by 40 points. You will find that out tonight when the Bucks put one on the same Athens team that had the JV on the field in the second quarter against the kittens cause they were beating them so badly.
Athens did have JV in the Trimble scrimmage in the 2nd quarter but so did Trimble, we only played a one half scrimmage.

n4sir
Freshman Team

Post by n4sir »

Amarranavajas wrote:

Yeh....Yeh.....Yeh and if the weasel had not stopped to scratch his ### the monkey would not have caught him either. Why so many excuses, the only thing that mattered was the final score. Oh that is right........NELSONVILLE was on the losing end of it. Crushed Buckeyes made great KITTY litter. :lol: Can't wait to hear your excuse when the Bulldogs put it on you. Hope it is an injury free game for both squads.

Texastomcats
Freshman Team

Post by Texastomcats »

It does'nt matter who u were missing in that game. The game is over and TRIMBLE WON!

ProudCrumParent
Waterboy

Post by ProudCrumParent »

A-Town Big Dog 2 wrote:Trimble will win this game but Fed is better than people want to give them credit for.

THANK U AND YES THEY R!!!!! THEY ALL WORK REALLY HARD AT FEDERAL HOCKING!!!!!!!!

The Enforcer
SEO

Post by The Enforcer »

Go Tomcats!!!!!!!!! beat The Fed

freethrow
Varsity

Post by freethrow »

may not be as good as you think. Lost to the only good 3 teams they played.

The Enforcer
SEO

Post by The Enforcer »

Great fame by the Cats , to bad the Scoreless streak ended with 35 sec left in the game

41-8 FINAL

Gecko
Varsity

Post by Gecko »

Great Game by the Cats. They had 227 yards rushing and 225 yards passing against a very solid Federal Hocking Defense.
They gave up a TD with 35 seconds left on a broken coverage to end the shutout streak at 6.
Looks like the cats will get Symmes Valley if Roscerans win tomorrow night or Colonel Crawford if Rosecrans lose.
Either way they will be playing at Glouster Memorial in week 11.
Congrats to Federal Hocking on a great turnaround from last season.
GO CATS IN WEEK 11

n4sir
Freshman Team

Post by n4sir »

Trimble quarterback looked really good throwing the ball I was glad to see the passing game being effective.

deepthreat2012
Waterboy

Post by deepthreat2012 »

darn tcat why doyou have to throw out a name. thruth behind it i was thinking a bout your mom when i picked it

Return to “Football”