11-2-12 BLOOM CARROLL @ IRONTON RD.1

Who wins?

Total votes: 0

maniac66
All State

Re: 11-2-12 BLOOM CARROLL @ IRONTON RD.1

Post by maniac66 »

noreply66 wrote:
pbuck wrote:I know Bloom Carroll is playing something really good football of late but you just don't walk into Tank Memorial Stadium & come out of there with a win I'm taking the Fighting Tigers
Bloom Carroll plays near the big city----coming to the Tank will be something they will not be able to handle.

Hope your right there noreply 66 hope Ironton does take this one and come out healthy they have the talent to get to filan 4 so to speak just need to stay healty and stay focused.

vike fan
Riding the Bench

Post by vike fan »

good luck tigers from viking country

BubbleGumTiger
SEOPS Hippo

Post by BubbleGumTiger »

TigerTownTurkey wrote:For the BC fans heading south to the Tank Friday, the first forecast calls for a game time temp of 48 and a 20% chance of rain...

The church across the street from the Tank maintains a parking lot for a fee of 2.00 and there is plenty of off-street parking around the stadium.

Eating establishments : Mellini's.......Toro Loco.........Peddlers........End Zone.........and the K of C (KNIGHTS OF COLUMBUS) has a great steak and fish meal on Friday nite.........if u want a cold one and some great wings we also have a Buffalo Wild Wings here................ Across the river in Ashland, Ky you will find the name restaurants, Applebees.....OCharleys......Outback and Cheddars..........

A word of advice if u are traveling Route 23 and 52 east out of Portsmouth........Hanging Rock is a speed trap.....big time speed trap.......55MPH and u are safe.......again I will say.......SPEED TRAP.......NO MERCY..........

You will find the Tank and Tiger fans to be friendly and hospitable.......and remember the game Officials are assigned by the Ohio High School Athletic Association....

Have a safe trip and remember .............55MPH thru the ROCK.............
Just to remind everyone, ...........we do have a football game at the Tank Friday nite.......

ohbuckeye2
SEOPS HO

Post by ohbuckeye2 »

Looks like Bloom Carroll has a very good RB and LB in Zack Jude.
Last edited by ohbuckeye2 on Mon Oct 29, 2012 7:15 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Tigercannon71
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Tigercannon71 »

So is the the thread about the Ironton-Bloom game or did I click on the wrong link?

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

TigerTownTurkey wrote:
TigerTownTurkey wrote:For the BC fans heading south to the Tank Friday, the first forecast calls for a game time temp of 48 and a 20% chance of rain...

The church across the street from the Tank maintains a parking lot for a fee of 2.00 and there is plenty of off-street parking around the stadium.

Eating establishments : Mellini's.......Toro Loco.........Peddlers........End Zone.........and the K of C (KNIGHTS OF COLUMBUS) has a great steak and fish meal on Friday nite.........if u want a cold one and some great wings we also have a Buffalo Wild Wings here................ Across the river in Ashland, Ky you will find the name restaurants, Applebees.....OCharleys......Outback and Cheddars..........

A word of advice if u are traveling Route 23 and 52 east out of Portsmouth........Hanging Rock is a speed trap.....big time speed trap.......55MPH and u are safe.......again I will say.......SPEED TRAP.......NO MERCY..........

You will find the Tank and Tiger fans to be friendly and hospitable.......and remember the game Officials are assigned by the Ohio High School Athletic Association....

Just to remind everyone, ...........we do have a football game at the Tank Friday nite.......
that's what i'm tryin to say myself.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

cannon, i'm hoping it takes a turn back towards the game as well.

The Enforcer
SEO

Post by The Enforcer »

Cal Preps has it 35-17 Ironton

seasick80
All State

Post by seasick80 »

Good luck FIGHTING TIGERS!!!

Railroadn
JV Team

Post by Railroadn »

The Enforcer wrote:Cal Preps has it 35-17 Ironton

Sounds about right to me. Think this will be a tough game!

BubbleGumTiger
SEOPS Hippo

Post by BubbleGumTiger »

Pre-game ticket sales...........

Ironton High School Bus Barn til Friday 2:00pm.......$7.00

Iron City Hardware during business hours.............$7.00

NO RESERVED SEATING.......ALL TICKETS AT THE GATE..........$9.00

Fans are encouraged to buy tickets in advance as the school only receives a small percentage of presale.

All money from gate sales goes to OHSAA :!: :!:

THE GOVENOR
All State

Post by THE GOVENOR »

Good Luck Tigers!!!!!

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

i'm getting stoked about this one. is this is a first time meeting between these two teams. i urge bloom carroll fans to come early enough to observe tiger alley, the murals, paintings, history.we have a covered home side. it is called tanks memnorial stadium, because this is where the former ironton tanks played.it's a very neal ole nostalgic setting.

pappy1
Varsity

Post by pappy1 »

BC has an impressive DE. Don't remember his name or number but he is athletic and intense. He is a little undersized but not tiny. Look for him to have a good game.

maniac66
All State

Post by maniac66 »

If it's a bad weather wise as it sounds it may favor Ironton and the run game we will have to wait and see.
But because of that fumbles may also become a issue and that could change the whole coarse of the game if Ironton can't control the turnovers

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

we had like 2 1/2 inches of snow here earlier, all gone now. just a rain, snow mixture, but it had been raining here since friday afternoon. i know ironton has tarps to cover the field, if they still have them. but after wednesday at leat here, supp. to claer up , be in low 50's.
crazy you never know what to expect this time of year.
i'm going to watch ironton/bloom carroll, then saturday watch valley/coal grove.

BubbleGumTiger
SEOPS Hippo

Post by BubbleGumTiger »

For the BC fans heading south to the Tank Friday, the first forecast calls for a game time temp of 48 and a 20% chance of rain...

maniac66
All State

Post by maniac66 »

looking forward to a Ironton win but also hope for a safe game for both teams.
Can't be there in person but will be listening to it on the radio go Ironton and remember this is the first step in many to the state championship

formerbobcat
Waterboy

Post by formerbobcat »

TTT---Thanks for the info....and everyone traveling from Bloom Carroll....He is correct...Speed Trap..Speed Trap....Speed Trap...

Roy Munchkin....I have 1 username...Go Fly a kite....

formerbobcat
Waterboy

Post by formerbobcat »

TTT....Where do all the Ironton Folks Go before games???

Return to “Football”