Logan Football 2013

Logangrad
All State

Re: Logan Football 2013

Post by Logangrad »

For the record, my info came right from an administrator, in on the process. Not "spys".

LHS 72
S

Post by LHS 72 »

Logan grad wrote:For the record, my info came right from an administrator, in on the process. Not "spys".
For the record! My info came form a committee member! We do not have "spys" in the Logan Hocking School District!

Logangrad
All State

Post by Logangrad »

Uuuuh....i think you logged in under the wrong name there shine aka 72......

Logangrad
All State

Post by Logangrad »

Uuuuh....i think you logged in under the wrong name there shine aka 72......according to the other post under moonshine he does have spies.....

moonshine wrote:
LoganLocos wrote:
noreply66 wrote:I think LoganLoco said they would interview 24. Seems like they have only done about 8 to 12.
Here's what I understand:

46 applicants

8 were chosen for interviews - 4 of those took place last Thursday (Jan. 10), 4 of those took place this week.

I believe that some of those will be asked back for second interviews. The Board of Education meets on Jan. 28. I would imagine that it is in everyone's best interest to have a hire for approval that day.
My spy's confrimed your statments! although not sure how many will be back for the second round of interviews! I think the Jan 28th meeting might be rushing it a bit! Can always have a special meeting.

LHS 72
S

Post by LHS 72 »

Logan grad wrote:Uuuuh....i think you logged in under the wrong name there shine aka 72......according to the other post under moonshine he does have spies.....

8 were chosen for interviews - 4 of those took place last Thursday (Jan. 10), 4 of those took place this week.

I believe that some of those will be asked back for second interviews. The Board of Education meets on Jan. 28. I would imagine that it is in everyone's best interest to have a hire for approval that day.[/quote

My spy's confrimed your statments! although not sure how many will be back for the second round of interviews! I think the Jan 28th meeting might be rushing it a bit! Can always have a special meeting.
[/quote]

Grad, It seems like everyone has spies and sources. Just like you and loganchieftainnation and a new member black angus have almost the same posting! How many grads do we have? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Paladin
SEOP

Post by Paladin »

I'm going to go out on a limb -- the next HC will be someone regionally from SEO. In nosing around, I don't see or hear much interest in the position from coaches around the state . LOgan has lost some luster, doesn't pay well and is risky to move to in SEO, away from the population base where other jobs could be found to commute to if it didn't work out. I'm afraid the program has fallen on hard times and doesn't have the attraction it once did. I look for another coach in SEO to get the job. Its been kept hush hush, usually a pretty good indicator that no big names applied. They'll get a coach, but how good ? We'll soon know

55buckeyes98
All Conference

Post by 55buckeyes98 »

Did anyone confirm if any of the names mentioned have applied and/or been interviewed? It would be interesting to see if Meade and one of his former players both got an interview for the job.

catsandbucks
Riding the Bench

Post by catsandbucks »

Sean Arno has been interviewed.

moonshine
SEO

Post by moonshine »

catsandbucks wrote:Sean Arno has been interviewed.
There are going to be alot of names mention, but the committee is not allow to comment on any names!

catsandbucks
Riding the Bench

Post by catsandbucks »

Not on committee.

mustang_lvr
SEOPS Hippo

Post by mustang_lvr »

thought they would be a bigger name than that

shoelace
JV Team

Post by shoelace »

Why do you need a big name? How about a good, solid football coach. Personally I feel that if you could get Wade Bartholomew you would be getting a very good coach.

Paladin
SEOP

Post by Paladin »

Big name = good , solid football coach.

boilermaker
SE

Post by boilermaker »

I think Arno ,imo

trubbguru
Riding the Bench

Post by trubbguru »

New coach will be whom ever Stern wants. Dont count out his buddy down from where he came from. But make no diff who new coach is he will have same old asst coaches . Remember union has the call on these jobs, have to be posted internally. If anyone read some of my old post I said I didnt think it was all Wolfes fault for cond of Logan fball ur only as good a coach as ur assts and kelly was playing a dead hand.

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

"ur only as good a coach as ur assts"?? Not Necessarily.

55buckeyes98
All Conference

Post by 55buckeyes98 »

In my opinion you both are correct. The head coach at Logan is responsible for teaching, training, improving, caring about, managing, etc. the assistant coaches. Head Coach has to get everyone to "buy in" and present a "unified front" to the players. Assistants have to be able to communicate with the head coach about anything and even if they disagree about something behind closed doors they leave the meeting with an agreement to do what is best for the kids and the program. Assistant coaches have to have a desire to improve themselves for the betterment of the program, but the head coach has to give them opportunities and responsibilities so they feel they are contributing to the TEAM and not just working for the head coach, but that personal desire to go to clinics, meet with other coaches, and study the game and study film are a must. This is my opinion, but I have no idea what the past staff was like. So it could go either way. Bottom line it's the head coach's responsibility to present a staff that is there for the betterment of each individual player and is TEAM first.

C-Bolt
SEOP

Post by C-Bolt »

I am curious now,who is his "Buddy" down from where he came from ?

moonshine
SEO

Post by moonshine »

C-Bolt wrote:I am curious now,who is his "Buddy" down from where he came from ?
That interesting since Steve has been very quite about the interviewing process. This is getting out of control It starting to be like ND and Manti Te"o all the rumors, fake info and gossip. Relax, Steve and the Board will make the right decison!
Last edited by moonshine on Tue Jan 22, 2013 2:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

:aaaaa46 :122245 :122248

Return to “Football”