D4, REGION 15- IRONTON VS. JOHNSTOWN

Who wins?

Total votes: 0

Paladin
SEOP

Re: D4, REGION 15- IRONTON VS. JOHNSTOWN

Post by Paladin »

Oh , lets make sure you know who I'm aiming at............... my statements have nothing to do with the kids and EVERYTHING to do with the low class FANS . :roll:

footbalfan............ you see what the "fans" are like down there............ bad mouthing, trash talking and if they lose......... ragging on any one who points out their low class ways. Welcome to SEO.
Last edited by Paladin on Fri Nov 09, 2012 11:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

West Side Pride
All Conference

Post by West Side Pride »

Paladin wrote:Boy, lose a game and that "famous" tigger sportsmanship comes shining thru.

They were going nowhere and most people in the state knew it, except here where they are the SEO bad boys. How does it feel to be mediocre ? Maybe top dogs in minor lerague SEO, but state -wide ? Roll out the basketballs 8)

Not a Ironton fan and not even from the same county, but you are trash.

maniac66
All State

Post by maniac66 »

Don't matter if they was going any where or not.
But you come on here like always and run you mouth and talking nothing but crap maybe because your a sad and lonely old man that you have to say crap about every team in S.E, Ohio no matter what it is simply put you are no better than a pile of crap waiting to be flushed

JHS Pride
Freshman Team

Post by JHS Pride »

Johnstown has week schedule, Jtown not talented enough, Jtown has no experince in big games, BLAH BLAH BLAH.
Looks like the PORTA-JON just tipped on the TIGERS.
We will see you Tigers again next year.

maniac66
All State

Post by maniac66 »

Paladin wrote:Oh , lets make sure you know who I'm aiming at............... my statements have nothing to do with the kids and EVERYTHING to do with the low class FANS . :roll:

Only thing LOW Class here is you Paladin always have been always will be

kevbk6222
JV Team

Post by kevbk6222 »

Paladin wrote:Oh , lets make sure you know who I'm aiming at............... my statements have nothing to do with the kids and EVERYTHING to do with the low class FANS . :roll:
it is impossible to separate the two. you cant possibly think what you say doesnt insult the players themselves.

footballfan
JV Team

Post by footballfan »

LOL.....read the thread......Flush the John.....John Does......you ain't watterson....Blah Blah Blah.....people get mad over an "over rated".....lol

kevbk6222
JV Team

Post by kevbk6222 »

footballfan wrote:LOL.....read the thread......Flush the John.....John Does......you ain't watterson....Blah Blah Blah.....people get mad over an "over rated".....lol
flush the john is just banter. not really an insult. watterson were an outstanding team, but only listening on the radio i cant really compare the two teams. my issue is that this guy seems to get his jollies from insulting the ironton players every year. this isnt an isolated incident. it is a recurring thing.

Paladin
SEOP

Post by Paladin »

What was thst final score again ?

42-7 ? Well, hey, at least it was close until the coin flip. 8)

Careful Jotnstown fans. You witnessed the usual sportsmanship of the tiggers on here, but next week, I look for a close loss to St. Clairsville.

footballfan
JV Team

Post by footballfan »

The future does not look good for the juggernaut of southern Ohio.......

danicalifornia
SEOPS HOF

Post by danicalifornia »

Maybe the Johnnies should get some trophies for this win.

maniac66
All State

Post by maniac66 »

footballfan wrote:The future does not look good for the juggernaut of southern Ohio.......
If Ironton doesn't get more players to comeout for the football program it could be only 27 healthy players for a second round playoff game and then lose your top running back and a key defensive player not good still season Tigers hold your head up high congrads on the win Johnstown good luck next round

JHS Pride
Freshman Team

Post by JHS Pride »

Thats two seasons in a row we SKINED THE CATS, mabe we will start getting some respect, might be wishful thinking on my part but mabe.

Paladin
SEOP

Post by Paladin »

Sorry , Pride. Read the thread. Ironton is well known down there for their "sportsmanship". Can't you read it ? Next come the excuses. Then after sleeping on it, you'll hear the crap of "wait till next year". Its all about the FANS. Sore losers and bad trash talkers . Welcome to SEO.
Last edited by Paladin on Fri Nov 09, 2012 10:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Gib25
Varsity

Post by Gib25 »

Good luck to the Johnstown Johnies in the next round. As the announcer for tonights game, I can honestly say that your band was one of the best high school bands I've seen this year. And your football team was ppretty good too. Farley and Carter did a great job of following their blocks and Thompson has a nice arm. The line was a dominant force. Once again, good luck next week against St. Clairsville.

kevbk6222
JV Team

Post by kevbk6222 »

Paladin wrote:Sorry , Pride. Read the thread. Ironton is well known down there for their "sportsmanship". Can't you read it ? Next come the excuses. Then after sleeping on it, you'll here the crap of "wait till next year". Its all about the FANS. Sore losers and bad trash talketrs. Welcome to SEO.
then make your comments actually about the fans, not the team itself. you can have animosity towards the fans all you want, but you always seem to take it out on the team. and honestly, you posting in this thread minutes are they lose just seems like you want to pile on.

ohbuckeye2
SEOPS HO

Post by ohbuckeye2 »

Congrats to Johnstown, good luck next week against ST Clairsville, keep rolling on.

LICKING COUNTY FAN
SEOPS Hippo

Post by LICKING COUNTY FAN »

Many figured this would be a rebuilding year for the Johnnies after losing as much as they did last season.

The coaching staff deserves a big thumbs up for the job they have done as do the players.

Congrats on another win and good luck next week against a very, very good team.

ohbuckeye2
SEOPS HO

Post by ohbuckeye2 »

Congrats to the Tigers on overcoming such an injury filled season and making the Playoffs for the 30th time in school history. Only three Teams in the State of Ohio can say that and we are one of them now. To all of the Seniors, it's been a pleasure watching you guys the past four years, good luck in whatever you choose to do after High School. To the underclassmen work hard in the off season and lets get back after it next year.

GO TIGERS.............

Railroadn
JV Team

Post by Railroadn »

danicalifornia wrote:Maybe the Johnnies should get some trophies for this win.

Lol. That was a good one :) hahaha.....guess we deserved that one.....*sigh*....little Johnnie got us this time dani.

Return to “Football”