Week 12 Gallia Ac v.s Thurgood Marshall

Who wins?

Total votes: 0

C-Bolt
SEOP

Re: gallia academy v.s thurgood marshall week 12

Post by C-Bolt »

This one might not be pretty ,Marshall is loaded, but nothing to lose for Gallia you will the the underdog just go out and play to the best of your abilities and if it don't go your way it will still be a good year winning a championship and a playoff game.

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

bdubya wrote:
Ironman92 wrote:While you're at it....there are 5 kinda unnecessary traffic lights after the one at Holzer Hospital in Jackson....if you go about 65-67 MPH you'll hit them all green (little trick I've learned from 15 years of driving that way.
Slap on some Blue and we'll all follow you.

:122245

I have a Blue Devils hoodie....but it sure ain't Gallia Academy. Lol

Just trying to make for a good trip. David vs Goliath is tough, might as well enjoy it.

Seriously though....touchdown tenders and waffle fries at Butterbees will not disappoint. It's way better than Bdubs and Roosters. Full menu and about 40 tv's...great atmosphere and service

bdubya
Varsity

Post by bdubya »

Ironman92 wrote:
bdubya wrote:
Ironman92 wrote:While you're at it....there are 5 kinda unnecessary traffic lights after the one at Holzer Hospital in Jackson....if you go about 65-67 MPH you'll hit them all green (little trick I've learned from 15 years of driving that way.
Slap on some Blue and we'll all follow you.

:122245

I have a Blue Devils hoodie....but it sure ain't Gallia Academy. Lol

Just trying to make for a good trip. David vs Goliath is tough, might as well enjoy it.

Seriously though....touchdown tenders and waffle fries at Butterbees will not disappoint. It's way better than Bdubs and Roosters. Full menu and about 40 tv's...great atmosphere and service
I'll be at Skyline myself. "The Food of the Gods" --- SI writer and Ohio alum Peter King.

When you've lived in Cincy for awhile, it becomes part of your blood. Mt. Orab is always the main destination when I head to Cincy because they have the closest Skyline to home.

I know you know that drive all-to-well, and we appreciate your help. I'm sure someone would lend you a sweatshirt if you really wanted to go. ;-)

bman
SEO

Post by bman »

Watched Marshall against Logan Elm. They have two special backs and the quarterback is a nice runner as well. They'll run inside reverses, counters and a few sweeps. Very good motion, almost flawless with the wing-T. It is very crisp. If they get into the open field, they will score. Fantastic breakaway speed. They can also throw when you sell out to stop the run.

dewdrinker
Freshman Team

Post by dewdrinker »

Ironman92 wrote:Hey Gallia Academy fans....go early and eat at Butterbees in Mt. Orab....very good and great before game atmosphere.

Sounds good.

dewdrinker
Freshman Team

Post by dewdrinker »

[I have a Blue Devils hoodie....but it sure ain't Gallia Academy. Lol

Seriously though....touchdown tenders and waffle fries at Butterbees will not disappoint. It's way better than Bdubs and Roosters. Full menu and about 40 tv's...great atmosphere and service[/quote]
I'll be at Skyline myself. "The Food of the Gods" --- SI writer and Ohio alum Peter King.

When you've lived in Cincy for awhile, it becomes part of your blood. Mt. Orab is always the main destination when I head to Cincy because they have the closest Skyline to home.

I know you know that drive all-to-well, and we appreciate your help. I'm sure someone would lend you a sweatshirt if you really wanted to go. ;-)[/quote]

I may do skyline for breakfast then butterbees for afternoon. man that sounds like a plan. :)

sibibis45
JV Team

Re: Week 12 Gallia Ac v.s Thurgood Marshall

Post by sibibis45 »

TM goes foot to foot double tight double wing with the fullback about a half yard behind the QB. There offense is tough to slow down let alone stop. Chillicothe held them to 14 points in the first half and then 56 total for the game. They tried to stop them by making piles from tackle to tackle and it worked for a while. #3 for TM is fast fast fast and very special Norvell is small and powerful and fast the fullback is not used much but scored a couple of times agaisnt LE. #88 is a giant of a tight end.

There defense is not really fundementally sound but they are so fast it does not matter. #90 is huge and fast #31 is strong and fast and the whole defense is fast...did i mention they were fast.

On top of all that they will not call off the dogs. They will try to score as much as they can and keep pouring it on.

I would love to see Gallia win but I don't think Marshall will be touched until Shawnee meets them if Shawnee can make it there.

pappy1
Varsity

Post by pappy1 »

Sounds like David and Goliath!

doubleplay643
S

Post by doubleplay643 »

Yep have seen TM play, this is a tough one for Gallia. TM probably represents the region and good chance to play in title game. But there is a reason they play the game. You never know, perhaps TM has some turnovers, maybe Gallia smacks them in the mouth has some things go there way offensively and it is a close one in the 4th quarter. If there is a weakness they are not real fundamental defensively and perhaps not as disciplined as you might think. GA gets some breaks and they start pressing and you never know.

But with all the coulda, woulda, possibilities I think GA closes out a great season and gets beat by a very good TM, from this Ironman fan great job and we will get you next football season lol. Thanks for representing SEOAL against Archbishop McNic last Saturday, great game.

pbuck
All State

Post by pbuck »

Thurgood Marshall IMO

superblue
All Conference

Post by superblue »

Been waiten 4 years to see a team run the wing-tee.. LOL.. Every division has a team you want to stay away from and TM seems to be that team... We will see speed we have never seen before... Gallia has had a great season, be proud of what you accomplished... Go out and play hard, have fun and represent the SEOAL with pride.... Underdogs win games every week so just remember anything is possible......Go Blue.....

timbo52
Riding the Bench

Post by timbo52 »

Haven"t seen them in person however I did some video of them and they looked pretty good; GOOD LUCK this weekend from TIGER nation.

bdubya
Varsity

Post by bdubya »

I just saw that the TM District Superintendent is named Lori Ward. Imagine that. :122246

dewdrinker
Freshman Team

Post by dewdrinker »

This will be a big challenge for gallia. We go in positive and play a great game, get a break or two and who knows. I will be hoping for the upset of the year for us. Good Luck Devils.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

GOOD LUCK BLUE DEVILS.

thechosenone
Varsity

Post by thechosenone »

I really really hope gallia wins. But i gotta believe the road stops here. HOPE im wrong.

pappy1
Varsity

Post by pappy1 »

Hoping for a GAHS win, but not betting the ranch on it. Looking for Gragg to have a big game. Should be a great game for Williams to show his D1 potential.

bettis
Varsity

Post by bettis »

GAHS you have been doubted all season, go out there and play your hearts out! Seniors you have made us proud!!! Hittem' hard Briggs Shoemaker #67

jottings
SEOPS H

Post by jottings »

Go Blue!

GAHS7462
All Conference

Post by GAHS7462 »

Ok here's the biggie. Gallia by a field Goal.

Go Blue!!!!

Return to “Football”