LIST ANY 2013 COMPLETED SCHEDULES

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Re: LIST ANY 2013 COMPLETED SCHEDULES

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

makes no sense to me.

Mad-Dogg
SEOP
Location: Wheelersburg Oh home of the 2x State Champs, 8x Regional Champs and 34x SOC Div 2 Champs

Post by Mad-Dogg »

You're Tiger Bait wrote:that would be a travesty md.
that's what i thought when i heard it

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

the politics involved in stupid, think of the gate lost, and the natural rivalry.

Texas 2
Freshman Team

Post by Texas 2 »

Jackson schedule West jefferson and greenfield may be in the wrong spot
1. Wellston home
2. Waverly home
3. West jefferson ?
4. Athens Away
5. Wheelersburg home
6. Warren away
7. Logan away
8. Greenfield ?
9. Portsmouth home
10. Gallia home

2trap_4ever
S

Post by 2trap_4ever »

You're Tiger Bait wrote:the politics involved in stupid, think of the gate lost, and the natural rivalry.

Isn't that the same argument some of us that propose a Coal Grove vs. Ironton regular season matchup have been saying.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

2trap. i have no idea what the holdup is , i am saying this with the most extreme reverence and humility. but the last 2 regular season games between the fighting tigers vs. the hornets was a combined score of
ironton-100
coal grove-0
i don't know if that is part of the reason or not.the schools are virtually the same size and border each other. ironton was much more on top of their game then, as opposed to now.i too believe this is a game that has to be played.look what it would do for these 2 fine schools financially.and coal grove is really the most competitive of the ovc schools in my opinion. and these 2 schools just mirror each other, and they are right next door. play the game.
C'MON MAN

2trap_4ever
S

Post by 2trap_4ever »

You're Tiger Bait wrote:2trap. i have no idea what the holdup is , i am saying this with the most extreme reverence and humility. but the last 2 regular season games between the fighting tigers vs. the hornets was a combined score of
ironton-100
coal grove-0
i don't know if that is part of the reason or not.the schools are virtually the same size and border each other. ironton was much more on top of their game then, as opposed to now.i too believe this is a game that has to be played.look what it would do for these 2 fine schools financially.and coal grove is really the most competitive of the ovc schools in my opinion. and these 2 schools just mirror each other, and they are right next door. play the game.
C'MON MAN
I understand where Ironton people are coming from with the last two meetings but lets look at some facts, one of which is that Coal Grove was going through a regime change and I do not think that a Coach Lucas ran team would lose two games by a combined 100-0. Another which has been mentioned on here is that I think that the talent level is getting close (notice Ironton ppl, I said close not the same) and we could see some very interesting games between these two schools. These schools are way to close to each other not to be playing, I mean look at it, the only thing separating these schools are south 9th street and woodland cemetary, thats it. Come on school officals get this done.

doubleplay643
S

Post by doubleplay643 »

Texas 2 wrote:Jackson schedule West jefferson and greenfield may be in the wrong spot
1. Wellston home
2. Waverly home
3. West jefferson ?
4. Athens Away
5. Wheelersburg home
6. Warren away
7. Logan away
8. Greenfield ?
9. Portsmouth home
10. Gallia home
Pretty sure West Jefferson is in the 3 spot. I hadn't heard who we picked up in the Chillicothe spot (8th game) since they are leaving the SEOAL, but Greenfield is same (at least as of right now before the addition of a 7th division) Region 12 DIII as us, and actually finished 9th there last year. So should be interesting match-up.

First inclination is 8-2.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

2trap_4ever wrote:
You're Tiger Bait wrote:2trap. i have no idea what the holdup is , i am saying this with the most extreme reverence and humility. but the last 2 regular season games between the fighting tigers vs. the hornets was a combined score of
ironton-100
coal grove-0
C'MON MAN
I understand where Ironton people are coming from with the last two meetings but lets look at some facts, one of which is that Coal Grove was going through a regime change and I do not think that a Coach Lucas ran team would lose two games by a combined 100-0. Another which has been mentioned on here is that I think that the talent level is getting close (notice Ironton ppl, I said close not the same) and we could see some very interesting games between these two schools. These schools are way to close to each other not to be playing, I mean look at it, the only thing separating these schools are south 9th street and woodland cemetary, thats it. Come on school officals get this done.
I AGREE 2TRAP

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

2trap_4ever wrote:
ironton-100
coal grove-0
C'MON MAN
I AGREE 2TRAP

BIGTIMECOUNTRY
Waterboy

Post by BIGTIMECOUNTRY »

ZANE TRACE-D5 AFTER REALIGNMENT
1-@Logan Elm
2-Amanda Clearcreek
3-Greenfeild Mcclain
4-@Southeastern
5-Paint Valley
6-Adena
7-@Piketon
8-@Huntington
9-Westfall
10-@Unioto

These boys may go 3-7 or 4-6 at the best again.not looking good down there in kinnikinnick.Them boys truly deserve a coaching change and get someone in there who knows how to win and get the program back into the playoffs

UK#1
Riding the Bench

Post by UK#1 »

edforshey wrote:VINTON COUNTY

08/30 (H) Unioto
09/06
09/13 (A) Bloom Carroll
09/20 (A) Harvest Prep
09/27 (H) Gallia Academy
10/04 (A) Alexander
10/11 (A) Meigs
10/18 (H) Athens
10/25 (A) Nelsonville-York
11/01 (H) Wellston
didnt harvest prep almost get the death penalty last year? and who do you think vc will play week 2?

Dundas
SEOPS

Post by Dundas »

Vinton County 2013

8/30 Unioto
9/6 @ Piketon
9/13 @ Bloom Carroll
9/20 @ Harvest Prep
9/27 Gallia Academy
10/04 @ Alexander
10/11 @ Meigs
10/18 Athens
10/25 @ Nelsonville-York
11/01 Wellston

VC drops their only win from 2012 (South Point) and picks up Harvest Prep. I can't wrap my head around the prior athletic directors scheduling for a team that hasn't won more than 2 games in the last 5 seasons. Although I have received word that the new AD is working on scheduling some TVC Hocking schools in the non league for 2014. Things will NOT turn around at VC until the schedule gets easier. This is not the 1990s anymore. Its just sad that it took 12 years for one of the multiple ADs we've had, to realize it.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

HEY YA'LL THANKS FOR THE FEEDBACK ON THIS, I LOVE TO COMPARE EVERYBODIES SCHEDULES.

A-Town Big Dog
S

Post by A-Town Big Dog »

edforshey wrote:ATHENS

08/30 (A) Gallia
09/06 (H) Watkins Memorial
09/13 (A) Warren
09/20
09/27 (A) Fairland
10/04 (A) Wellston
10/11 (H) Alexander
10/18 (A) Vinton County
10/25 (H) Meigs
11/01 (H) Nelsonville-York
As far as I know Jackson will be @ Athens for a week 4 matchup.
Last edited by A-Town Big Dog on Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ironman02
SEOP

Post by ironman02 »

Texas 2 wrote:Jackson schedule West jefferson and greenfield may be in the wrong spot
1. Wellston home
2. Waverly home
3. West jefferson ?
4. Athens Away
5. Wheelersburg home
6. Warren away
7. Logan away
8. Greenfield ?
9. Portsmouth home
10. Gallia home
This is what I've heard for Jackson's schedule. The OHSAA website has a link to a calendar schedule for all schools. On that schedule, Week 4 is open for some reason right now, but as far as I know, Athens will be the opponent that week. Official schedule should be released in late Spring/early Summer.

The addition of West Jeff is a GREAT game. They're D5, but they have been very good in recent years. Seems like they usually make the playoffs, and have had a lot of success in the post-season before losing to Coldwater or Marion Local in the regional finals recently. That should tell you how solid they are. Greenfield-McClain is only a one-year deal, but should be a good game since they were pretty good last year. Ironton will come back onto Jackson's schedule in 2014 to replace McClain. The Ironton series is a four-year deal, I believe. Pretty cool to have six home games next year, especially with longer trips to West Jeff, Logan, and Warren.

Week 1 - Wellston
Week 2 - Waverly
Week 3 - AT West Jefferson
Week 4 - AT Athens
Week 5 - Wheelersburg
Week 6 - AT Warren *
Week 7 - AT Logan *
Week 8 - Portsmouth*
Week 9 - Greenfield McClain
Week 10 - Gallia Academy*

* = SEOAL game

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

don't ironton/jackson resume in 2014.

AHM
Freshman Team

Post by AHM »

Ttt
Last edited by AHM on Sat Jan 19, 2013 5:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

mray23
All Conference

Post by mray23 »

Miami Trace

8/30 @ CIRCLEVILLE
9/6 WILMINGTON
9/13 LOGAN ELM
9/20 CHILLICOTHE
9/27 @ HILLSBORO
10/4 @ EAST CLINTON
10/11 BISHOP READY