Best qb?

BurgGrad6
SE

Re: Best qb?

Post by BurgGrad6 »

Oak wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2017 1:40 am
BurgGrad6 wrote: Tue Aug 22, 2017 10:59 pm SocII burgs dyer,salyers,and lowery
Well no doubt. You forgot the 2 from the freshmen, 8th, 7th, 6th, and 5th. Probably a couple flag kids as well.
Well oak, if you actually knew anything about football and you seen Burgs jr high qb's... you statement actually makes sense!!! Hahaha

Ptowntrojan61
Waterboy

Post by Ptowntrojan61 »

P(irate) wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2017 11:43 am
Ptowntrojan61 wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2017 10:06 am Lowery is a joke. couldn't play for Portsmouth. transferred to burg because he lost his starting job to a receiver. Burg would be dumb to start any other QB then Dyer.
I do look for Kelly to have a great year. but how good only time will tell

in no particular order
1.Dyer(Burg)
2.Kelly(Portsmouth)
3.Howell(Waverly)
A joke? He came in the second half of the regional championship game and almost brought Burg back. If by joke you mean the Ptown coaching staff then yes you are correct.
Almost doesn't win games which is something I don't think he is capable of doing consistently. just keep him on defense let him play safety.

BurgGrad6
SE

Post by BurgGrad6 »

Ptowntrojan61 wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2017 11:46 am
Ptowntrojan61 wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2017 10:06 am Lowery is a joke. couldn't play for Portsmouth. transferred to burg because he lost his starting job to a receiver. Burg would be dumb to start any other QB then Dyer.

in no particular order
1.Dyer(Burg)
2.Kelly(Portsmouth)
3.Howell(Waverly)
A joke? He came in the second half of the regional championship game and almost brought Burg back. If by joke you mean the Ptown coaching staff then yes you are correct.
Almost doesn't win games which is something I don't think he is capable of doing consistently. just keep him on defense let him play safety.
Just for the record. He's not playing qb at burg.. we have plenty. Hopefully Portsmouth makes it to week 11 and gets to play burg. We will let out "joke" run all over you!! Hahaha

Ptowntrojan61
Waterboy

Post by Ptowntrojan61 »

BurgGrad6 wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2017 11:55 am
Just for the record. He's not playing qb at burg.. we have plenty. Hopefully Portsmouth makes it to week 11 and gets to play burg. We will let out "joke" run all over you!! Hahaha
RUN ALL OVER US? what is he doing playing a running back? we will see if he even makes it to week 11.

falcons4life
Riding the Bench

Post by falcons4life »

Nut wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2017 9:02 am I would have to go with Dyer it blows my mind that they are starting Salyers. At the end of the year I wouldn't doubt that Kelly has better stats then anyone in the area.
With this many excellent QB's the Burg can play these kids at any skilled position and drive opponents crazy! I agree that Kelly will have some good stats, but has too many weapons around him to be tops in the area.

Oak
Freshman Team

Post by Oak »

BurgGrad6 wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2017 11:46 am Well oak, if you actually knew anything about football and you seen Burgs jr high qb's... you statement actually makes sense!!! Hahaha
I've seen them. Not impressed

wobycat
SEOPS

Post by wobycat »

This topic and rb topic is trash. Who cares. It's a team sport usually the best athlete plays these position and would be good on any of the teams in the area.

Crab's Brother
SEO

Post by Crab's Brother »

The best I seen in person or on film was Yates of VC. Very good player. I would take Howell next followed by Dyer.

Jolly P(irate)
SEOP

Post by Jolly P(irate) »

in no particular order
1.Dyer(Burg)
2.Kelly(Portsmouth)
3.Howell(Waverly)
Butt hurt much? You sound like a baffoon. He is a huge weapon. It's only Ptowns fault for not noticing it. And if HE makes it to week 11? No doubt Burg gets there. Why don't you worry about your weak schedule and make it in yourselves. Then we can see whose the joke. I have no question who it is. I hope it happens, I truly do. I think you forgot what that running clock looks like maybe you need reminded.

i83
Freshman Team

Post by i83 »

Howell

BurgGrad6
SE

Post by BurgGrad6 »

Oak wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2017 1:35 pm
BurgGrad6 wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2017 11:46 am Well oak, if you actually knew anything about football and you seen Burgs jr high qb's... you statement actually makes sense!!! Hahaha
I've seen them. Not impressed
And I'm not impressed with your ability to read.. go have your mom read my post to you..

dontreply
Freshman Team

Post by dontreply »

in no particular order
1.Dyer(Burg)
2.Kelly(Portsmouth)
3.Howell(Waverly)

Hey Matt or any other moods?
How many more times you going to letbthis guy call people names or bash coaches or athletic directors? I mean I know he is a douche bag,but I know I'm not allowed to call him that on here

JTEK
All State

Post by JTEK »

in no particular order
1.Dyer(Burg)
2.Kelly(Portsmouth)
3.Howell(Waverly)
Are you aloud to talk about highscool kids like this on here now

Jolly P(irate)
SEOP

Post by Jolly P(irate) »

dontreply wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2017 4:46 pm

in no particular order
1.Dyer(Burg)
2.Kelly(Portsmouth)
3.Howell(Waverly)
Hey Matt or any other moods?
How many more times you going to letbthis guy call people names or bash coaches or athletic directors? I mean I know he is a douche bag,but I know I'm not allowed to call him that on here
Awwww I'm sorry. I didn't mean to hurt your feelings. My apologies.

Blue33
Freshman Team

Post by Blue33 »

I'm taking Douthat from East over all of them.

Nut
Riding the Bench

Post by Nut »

Dyer not even starting
JTEK wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2017 5:28 pm

in no particular order
1.Dyer(Burg)
2.Kelly(Portsmouth)
3.Howell(Waverly)
Are you aloud to talk about highscool kids like this on here now

Seabee_0586
Varsity

Post by Seabee_0586 »

Blue33 wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2017 6:25 pm I'm taking Douthat from East over all of them.
Who is he going to throw the ball to I'm curious

SOC 1
Blue33
Freshman Team

Post by Blue33 »

Hatcher, Flannery, Gifford, Stevens, etc....Plenty to throw to and that can make a play

Crab's Brother
SEO

Post by Crab's Brother »

Blue33 wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2017 6:25 pm I'm taking Douthat from East over all of them.
A kid that backed up Lowe last season over Yates, Howell, and Dyer?

Hard pass.

Blue33
Freshman Team

Post by Blue33 »

Yep without a doubt.

Return to “Football”