Re: 2015 Logan @ Athens

Post by LHS 72 »

As MOON said 2015!

CHIEFS WIN

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

Cheeeeeeeeeeriiist!!!!!!! I still love you Raider!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Are you guys comin back to the SEOAL??? aaaaaaaahhhhh you better stay in the little TCV!!!!! GOOD GAME BROTHER!!!!!!!!!!!! Athens was lucky Chiefs messed up a few times!!!!!! Good luck to the runners up the rest of the way!!!!! Athens better have loved their glory!!!! tvc may hurt you guys this YEAR.... ' go nelsonville!!!!! exuse mE NY/ :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Again the Chiefs prove consistency!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Rock on Chiefs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

How did Logan score their points?

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

Last years Athens team might have scored, maybe 20 above this team. Maybe!!!!! You was close Doubleplay....Wish you all could be here with me!!! 18,000. (correction) watts jamming at my house mixed music every football Friday night. Love all of ya!!!! Beer HORSE HERE!!!! Come on over. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Last edited by TRENCHFOOT on Sat Aug 29, 2015 1:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

noreply66 wrote:How did Logan score their points?
What???? You lost your pick-ums anyways. Still love ya Noreply!!!!!! Still love ya buddy!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

LHS 72
S

Post by LHS 72 »

moonshine wrote:2015! Game Day There have been a lot of expert opinions on who will do this or that, BUT I really feel like this will be a shootout and I will not be surprised which ever team has the ball and last and scores, will win!

Game Day prediction;

Chiefs 48

bullpuppies 45
That old moon was closest on his prediction, My buddy has had a rough year and I hope this make him feel better!

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

He definitely will not have to eat any crow. Sky's the limit for this BURKE Led team and His Chiefs....... strong, big and fast. Killer team if the cards fall right...... Logan maybe back ya all!!!!!

Raider6309
SEOPS HOF

Post by Raider6309 »

Moon was the closest. Turned into a shoot out. Athens shot itself in the foot with a bunch of turnovers. Both teams need work on defense

loganlocos
SEOP

Post by loganlocos »

Meet the new boss. Same as the old boss.

13 straight.

Paladin
SEOP

Post by Paladin »

Shadyside got murdered tonite by Magnolia (WV) 40-0. I am correct they are seriously down this year, just like Athens.............. :lol: :lol: :lol:

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

RAIDER6309 wrote:Moon was the closest. Turned into a shoot out. Athens shot itself in the foot with a bunch of turnovers. Both teams need work on defense
Come on Raider!!!! Do you actually think you could have beat us??? Com-on buddy!!!!! Come on up here. i'll fix ya a drink. Love ya man...

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

Paladin wrote:Shadyside got murdered tonite by Magnolia (WV) 40-0. I am correct they are seriously down this year, just like Athens.............. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Those consistency's don't tend to hold Paladin. Don't surprise me buddy. Might come up there and fish at your lake sometime. I'll be pm-ing you soon for info. 8)

Ironmen44
JV Team

Post by Ironmen44 »

Congrats Logan !!!!

Great Job :)

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

I will say this to be fair. Both Logan And Athens better step on it. Lots of ball left. Lots of work to do by both to get better. I'm still laughing at the pick-um contest!!!! What was everyone doing???? Geeeezzzzzzzz!!!!!! Logan. com-on. Sooner or later you know what we can do!!!! Bunch ate their own lunches!!!!!!

85cruiser
Riding the Bench

Post by 85cruiser »

With Athens being down this year and Logan being up, I'm surprised the seasoned senior heavy Chiefs only won this game by 12 points, even though Logan tried, this wasn't much of the beat down I expected. Both teams need to work on their D. If Logan gets their D clicking on all cylinders they should go far. I look for Athens to go 7-3 maybe 8-2 without injuries.
Last edited by 85cruiser on Sat Aug 29, 2015 12:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

doubleplay643
S

Post by doubleplay643 »

Congrats to the Chiefs, seemed like a 250 yard day for McBride, ran at will for the most part.

Athens has a sophisticated offense for HS football, but Logan did this the old fashioned way with bigs and a good back running behind them and Lane Little making some great tosses downfield. If McBride gets to second level he is just to much of a load for most DB's.

Great game, fun to watch if you like offense.

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by Orange and Brown »

Fun to watch!
If Logan can learn how to play defense, they will be very dangerous!

The good news is that Parking won't be a hassle at Athens for the rest of the year lol

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

85cruiser wrote:With Athens being down this year and Logan being up, I'm surprised the seasoned senior heavy Chiefs only won this game by 11 points, even though Logan tried, this wasn't much of the beat down I expected. Both teams need to work on their D
Athens isn't down like ya think. I look for good things ahead for the Bulldogs. 8)

questionmark
All Conference

Post by questionmark »

Quick Hits --
McBride (Logan) -- Tough, Strong Runner...
Little (Logan) -- Strong Arm, Smart QB, Dual-Threat
Lanning (Logan) -- Made Some Big, Big Hits ...
#21 (Drawing Name Blank) -- Tough, Strong Runner

#10 & #3 are solid WR's...

Logan has a strong 1-2 Punch in the Backfield
Logan has a smart QB
Logan has good WR's
Defense needs Work.

Saltzmen (Athens) -- Tough, Stronger Runner...
Sano (Athens) -- Strong Arm, Young QB
Wiseman (Athens) -- Fast, Quad-Threat

Athens still has plenty of talent.
Athens can still score points.
Defense needs Work.

Both O's were fun to watch tonight (being an Offense Guy)
Both D's need to shore up some weaknesses...

Good Luck to Logan the rest of the Way...

DragonMom
Riding the Bench

Post by DragonMom »

Did not see this coming. thought logan had a chance but not this score.

Return to “Football”