TVC Ohio Coach of the year

93Bulldog
SEOPS HOF

Re: TVC Ohio Coach of the year

Post by 93Bulldog »

So post season awards are handed out to those who attend a meeting now?

I thought it was on season success?

;)

Keyser_sozeThrice
S

Post by Keyser_sozeThrice »

The TVC coaches in BOTH divisions meet the SUNDAY after week 10 to select the all-TVC teams.

This year that was Sunday, November 2.

That includes players AND coaches of the year.

Ohio coaches vote for the Ohio players/awards and Hocking coaches vote for the Hocking players/awards.

IT HAS NOT THE FIRST THING TO DO WITH PLAYOFFS.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Gozer the Traveler. He will come in one of the pre-chosen forms. During the rectification of the Vuldrini, the traveler came as a large and moving Torg! Then, during the third reconciliation of the last of the McKetrick supplicants, they chose a new form for him: that of a giant Slor! Many Shuvs and Zuuls knew what it was to be roasted in the depths of the Slor that day, I can tell you!" - Ghostbusters :mrgreen: :!:

86LancerLover
Freshman Team

Post by 86LancerLover »

Also heard that Adams also did not put that Williams kid up for POY, and did not vote for either of his kids who were up. That is not kosher, and from another AD, is not the first time he has blown off the meeting. I hope we dont go to this league if it's how some of these guys are going to act.

The Wizard
Freshman Team

Post by The Wizard »

TheBarlowBandit wrote:Also heard that Adams also did not put that Williams kid up for POY, and did not vote for either of his kids who were up. That is not kosher, and from another AD, is not the first time he has blown off the meeting. I hope we dont go to this league if it's how some of these guys are going to act.
SEO has been the good ol boys for years. Good to see nothing has changed.
Not to worry bandit you won't get in and shouldn't want in

Return to “Football”