Re: NEW WORLD ORDER in the TVC

Post by Titletown TVC »

NYBuckeye96 wrote:Number of times these middle division teams have beat NY:

Wellston - 10
River Valley - 1
Trimble - 15
Wahama - 0
Federal Hocking - 1

Federal Hocking has scored more than one touchdown against NY only twice, and that was the very first two games of the series. FH went over twenty years scoring either 0, 6, 7, or 8 points vs. NY. Mostly 0.

Lets be fair here with the numbers....

Number of times Nelsonvile York has beaten Wahama - 0

....Well except for that trophy they gave themselves after our scrimmage. i still want to see a picture of that.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

NYBuckeye96
SEOPS H

Post by NYBuckeye96 »

If Vinton County and Alexander often struggle with the smaller TVC teams, how on earth would they compete in the bigger division year in and year out? NY would be more competitive in the larger division than those schools would be.

the_big_coach
Freshman Team

Post by the_big_coach »

There not setting this up in competition, its in school sizes, and as far as who beat who, I think trimble has beaten ny the last few times so if any team should move it should be trimble, not ny. The divisions look good and I think it would work, you would have 5 league games and 5 non-league where the teams could
schedule some other tvc teams that have played each other for years, plus pick up other team to strengthen there schedule.

NYBuckeye96
SEOPS H

Post by NYBuckeye96 »

the_big_coach wrote:There not setting this up in competition, its in school sizes, and as far as who beat who, I think trimble has beaten ny the last few times so if any team should move it should be trimble, not ny. The divisions look good and I think it would work, you would have 5 league games and 5 non-league where the teams could
schedule some other tvc teams that have played each other for years, plus pick up other team to strengthen there schedule.

If the divisions are based on school size, Belpre should be in the middle division. Belpre is the largest TVC Hocking school.

cghs82
JV Team

Post by cghs82 »

Hocking Division Boys Girls Football Divisions
Eastern 079 084 D-VII
Frontier* 102 099 D-VII
Miller 089 066 D-VII
Southern 086 085 D-VII
South Gallia 070 087 D-VII
Trimble 110 087 D-VII
Wahama (WV) ???? ???? D-VI
Waterford 098 085 D-VII
Muskingum Division Boys Girls Football Divisions
Alexander 183 186 D-V
Belpre 128 121 D-VI
Crooksville* 144 135 D-VI
Federal Hocking 127 127 D-VI
Fort Frye* 147 139 D-VI
Nelsonville-York 148 153 D-VI
River Valley 189 195 D-V
Wellston 179 185 D-V
Ohio Division Boys Girls Football Divisions
Athens 297 335 D-III
Gallia Academy* 253 224 D-IV
Jackson* 306 297 D-III
Logan* 478 461 D-II
Marietta* 349 356 D-III
Meigs 218 177 D-IV
Vinton County 290 253 D-III
Warren* 279 263 D-IV
* = Teams Added to TVC

This would be something I'd like the TVC to do, but it will most likely never happen. The Hocking Division would also consist of D-IV schools in other sports like Baseball, Basketball, Softball, and Volleyball. The Muskingum Division would be D-III in those sports, while the Ohio Division would be D-I and D-II except for Meigs' Girls Sports who would be D-III. Adding Fort Frye, Frontier, Marietta, and Warren would put a huge presence in the Marietta media for the TVC. Adding Crooksville would bring a little bit of presence in the Zanesville media for the TVC and it also helps the MVL as they'd drop down to 8 teams and gets the little man out of there helping them in easier scheduling and scheduling up a little bit more. Adding Logan puts presence in their media for the TVC and gets them a home to play conference as they appear to be stuck without a conference at the moment after the SEOAL falls. Adding Gallia Academy and Jackson just puts more presence in their respective media. The question is would Crooksville leave the MVL for the TVC? Would Gallia Academy give up the OVC to join the TVC? Would Fort Frye and Frontier leave the PVC to join the TVC? Would Marrietta leave the ECOL for the TVC? Would the TVC even want to accept these teams into their conference? Belpre, Federal Hocking, Meigs, and Vinton County probably wouldn't like this idea and all three divisions are spread out a little bit, but this idea does bring stability in each division, which is what the SEOAL teams are at least looking for with the SEOAL falling apart. Again, this is something I doubt will ever happen, but that would be an interesting conference if it did come together.

Wings Teaford
Freshman Team

Post by Wings Teaford »

Does this mean we wont be playing trimble or wahama anymore?

Raiderball
SEOPS H

Post by Raiderball »

Dundas wrote:
wrestlersdad6766 wrote:With this setup Wellston Could re-arrange and move Jackson to Week 10 As a cross conference game... and for most of the teams it gives everyone a shot.... I like this
I doubt it. With 6 conference games, you'd have weeks 1-5 non conference, 6-10 conference. Just like the TVC was in the late 90s-late 2000s.
Did you mean 5 conference games?
6 team divisions = 5 conference games

Dundas
SEOPS

Post by Dundas »

Yes I did lol

Return to “Football”