CAN SOMEONE LIST THIS STATE FINAL TEAMS

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

WHO ARE THEY

Raider6309
SEOPS HOF

Re: CAN SOMEONE LIST THIS STATE FINAL TEAMS

Post by Raider6309 »

Home Team Listed First.

Thursday, Dec. 4, 7:30 p.m. - Div. III: Athens (14-0) vs. Toledo Central Catholic (12-2)

Friday, Dec. 5, 10:00 a.m. - Div. IV: Cleveland Benedictine (13-1) vs. Kettering Archbishop Alter (14-0)
Friday, Dec. 5, 3:00 p.m. - Div. VI: Kirtland (14-0) vs. Minster (11-3)
Friday, Dec. 5, 8:00 p.m. - Div. II: Macedonia Nordonia (14-0) vs. Cincinnati LaSalle (13-1)

Saturday, Dec. 6, 10:00 a.m. - Div. VII: Norwalk St. Paul (13-1) vs. Maria Stein Marion Local (14-0)
Saturday, Dec. 6, 3:00 p.m. - Div. I: Huber Heights Wayne (13-1) vs. Lakewood St. Edward (12-2)
Saturday, Dec. 6, 8:00 p.m. - Div. V: Canton Central Catholic (14-0) vs. Coldwater (13-1)

earp
S

Post by earp »

3 MAC Conference teams in the finals WOW! :shock:

knightruner
JV Team

Post by knightruner »

Yep three MAC teams and they had to beat two of their own to get there. Every week in the season is a play off game to them. There was a good write up on Coldwater in the Dayton paper about the leadership of the seniors on the team and what they do and what they pass on to the younger players. It would be a nice read and follow to some of the teams in the Southeast Ohio. Go BullDogs from Clark County.

surfsider
All State

Post by surfsider »

Can you imagine how cool it must be to grow up around the schools in the MAC?
Every week, in what seems like every sport, the towns these schools are in 'shut down' businesses when it's football Friday.
Just a different culture of what's important, and how hard you want to work for it, must explain why 3 teams playing for championships.

I really hope all 3 can win it all, but I wonder what the rest of the schools in the MAC think?

LICKING COUNTY FAN
SEOPS Hippo

Post by LICKING COUNTY FAN »

Those public MAC schools can play with anyone and never cry we have to play a private school.

mikepike
All State

Post by mikepike »

My Dad is from St. Henry, so I closely follow MAC teams. It's different up there, it just is. No jealousy between schools, no switching schools if Junior can't be the star. Just hard working kids. Great community support for all school activities, not just sports.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

newarkcatholicfan wrote:Those public MAC schools can play with anyone and never cry we have to play a private school.
I wish you'd quit beating this dead horse. and you are a fan of a catholic school.there's a whole lot of difference in metropolitan cities than say places like ironton, wheelersburg, Portsmouth, coal grove south point, symmes valley.

I know this comment is somewhat aimed at me because I'm against it,until they fix the system.athens has beaten 2 catholic powerhouses, but it's Athens. whole lot of difference in Athens and say rock hill, or fairland or Chesapeake, where kids are so spread out. let's see if the private schools win the games they are involved in. private schools have won 48 percent of the state championships, but make up such a small part of the entire numbers of schools, please don't try to sell me on they're more dedicated. and say what it really is.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

RAIDER6309 wrote:Home Team Listed First.

Thursday, Dec. 4, 7:30 p.m. - Div. III: Athens (14-0) vs. Toledo Central Catholic (12-2)

Friday, Dec. 5, 10:00 a.m. - Div. IV: Cleveland Benedictine (13-1) vs. Kettering Archbishop Alter (14-0)
Friday, Dec. 5, 3:00 p.m. - Div. VI: Kirtland (14-0) vs. Minster (11-3)
Friday, Dec. 5, 8:00 p.m. - Div. II: Macedonia Nordonia (14-0) vs. Cincinnati LaSalle (13-1)

Saturday, Dec. 6, 10:00 a.m. - Div. VII: Norwalk St. Paul (13-1) vs. Maria Stein Marion Local (14-0)
Saturday, Dec. 6, 3:00 p.m. - Div. I: Huber Heights Wayne (13-1) vs. Lakewood St. Edward (12-2)
Saturday, Dec. 6, 8:00 p.m. - Div. V: Canton Central Catholic (14-0) vs. Coldwater (13-1)
THANK YOU FRIEND. just out of curiosity-----and I ask because I'm not sure. which teams are catholic and which teams are public.i'm not going to get into like years past. just genuinely curious. it looks like 7 of each, but I'm not sure. If I'm right -----tol. cent. cath.----cleve. bend-----------kettering arch------nsp--maria stein----Lakewood st. ed's--cant. cc are the private schools the rest are public--not sure on Kirtland, minster,macedonia-huber heights--just curious.

mikepike
All State

Post by mikepike »

LaSalle is a Catholic school. Marion Local is public. But, yes, 7 public and 7 private.

The Flying Dutchman
Varsity

Post by The Flying Dutchman »

It didn't take a Philadelphia lawyer to know why you asked :122249

earp
S

Post by earp »

But if were not for the MAC teams it would probably lean the other direction.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

The Flying Dutchman wrote:It didn't take a Philadelphia lawyer to know why you asked :122249
I ain't saddling up that horse this year dutch.

Return to “Football”