SE

Re: D3 State final Athens vs Toledo Central Catholic Thurs 7

Post by MTSWNGRVSG »

Good Luck Bulldogs!

buckfever
Riding the Bench

Post by buckfever »

@NationalGuard #JJH Ohio HS FB TOW Nominee: Athens (VOTE) http://www.jjhuddle.com/2014/12/01/play ... ote-now-4/ … @bulldogbrohood @Joe_Burrow10

thechosenone
Varsity

Post by thechosenone »

I believe athens already beat their hardest oppenent when they beat akron svsm.

dawg catcher
Waterboy

Post by dawg catcher »

[quote="newarkcatholicfan"]I did not start a topic on this. I added too a topic that was already started. :)[/quote]

Private Schools/Public Schools/Open Enrollment Public... A topic started by NCF...

Really looks like he is staying COMPLETELY out of the debate. I have read every Athens forum throughout the playoffs and most through the regular season and have not seen this topic mentioned until NCF mentioned it! I am not even from Athens area, just a fan of SEO high school athletics and happen to coach another sport at an unrelated school. It just burns me when private school supporters feel the need to justify themselves at nearly every turn... WHO REALLY CARES ABOUT THIS DEBATE! Let's here about the game between TCC and Athens and leave the discussions at that!
Last edited by dawg catcher on Tue Dec 02, 2014 12:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

ohbuckeye2
SEOPS HO

Post by ohbuckeye2 »

Good luck Athens, it's been long overdue for a Championship Trophy to head to Southeastern Ohio. I would venture to guess all of Southeastern Ohio will be pulling for the Bulldogs.

GO BULLDOGS............

Pol pot
SE

Post by Pol pot »

Newarkcatholicfan has been one of the most positive posters and people on SEOPS and before that JJHuddle. He represents with class.

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by Orange and Brown »

lmao.......................... Righttttttt Polpot. NC fan loves to start Littles fires hear and their. It's what he does.

I wonder if he is gonna get a media pass this week so he can give us his "game reports" lmao

chiefs
Varsity

Post by chiefs »

Fun fact: Athens County had more final four participants and state finals qualifiers than Franklin County.

How's that for TVC ball?

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Let's go Dogs!!

BRING IT HOME!!

ROLL TRAIN ROLL

Green Beagle
JV Team

Post by Green Beagle »

Orange and Brown wrote:lmao.......................... Righttttttt Polpot. NC fan loves to start Littles fires hear and their. It's what he does.

I wonder if he is gonna get a media pass this week so he can give us his "game reports" lmao
LMAO!!!! " Hear and their",,, come on man!!!! here and there...... Don't bag on people and write like this!!! come on orange and skid mark! :122245

bengals01
JV Team

Post by bengals01 »

I was reading about the game on JJHUDDLE forum and i'm sure the person that post here using the name athens78 is posting there using the name Farmer72

here is one of the post.

Originally posted by Farmer72View Post

IF is a big word against a good team! I look for a very close game with the last team with the led and controlling the clock will be the winner! Defense win Championships!

great responce by plainsbulldog

Now there is some football genius!!!! And I quote "the last team with the led...will be the winner".

I think it is generally accepted the last team with the lead - will be the winner.

I hope Athens is the last team with the lead! Go Bulldogs!!!

SOHSP
Freshman Team

Post by SOHSP »

I agree Farmer72 sounds a lot like our friend Athens78. Doesn't matter to me who it is, really, it just cracked me up to hear the "the last team with the led ... will be the winner" comment.

What a profound statement. This guy, whoever he is, has some football expertise. Knowing that the team in the lead (or led as he prefers to say) at the end of the game is the winner takes many years of watching football, I am sure.

I hope he keeps sharing his knowledge with us over the next few days. We would be lost without his genius.

athens78
All State

Post by athens78 »

Not I. I'm fuming over the fact some local people have kept the school from letting out two hours early on Thursday by bitching to the administration. So now they have to go the full day putting kids and fans in the middle of rush hour traffic in Columbus. It amazes me how a few who aren't football fans bitch that it's not fair for their kids to lose two hours of education and get this stopped. Really? How much teaching do you think will happen that last two hours of school? NON. Simply amazing.

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Green Beagle wrote:
Orange and Brown wrote:lmao.......................... Righttttttt Polpot. NC fan loves to start Littles fires hear and their. It's what he does.

LMAO!!!! " Hear and their",,, come on man!!!! here and there...... Don't bag on people and write like this!!! come on orange and skid mark! :122245

Just goes to show what 2 college degrees will get you lol......

I'll work on that just for you!

PIGSKIN
Freshman Team

Post by PIGSKIN »

Wow will the players get out early or will somebody have test for half their quarters grade that day. Some people can't get out of there own way.Miserable people want everybody to be miserable.

PIGSKIN
Freshman Team

Post by PIGSKIN »

Wow will the players get out early or will somebody have test for half their quarters grade that day. Some people can't get out of there own way.Miserable people want everybody to be miserable.

maniac66
All State

Post by maniac66 »

Just went to TCC website they seem to have a lot of history but roster was of last years team.
They don't seem to be very big but have speed and can score but can be scored upon.
They started out rough but seem to be playing well.
Good Luck Athens I believe this is a winnable game for you bring back that trophy.
www.cchsfightingirishfootball. TCC website

louie_15
Freshman Team

Post by louie_15 »

Good Luck Athens!!! Is this game televised?

bengals01
JV Team

Post by bengals01 »

Game is on Fox sports Time Ohio all of the state championship games televised on Fox STO

Return to “Football”