3 of Nelsonville-Yorks 4 losses are playing in the Final 4

Green Beagle
JV Team

Re: 3 of Nelsonville-Yorks 4 losses are playing in the Final

Post by Green Beagle »

They only have a sophomore class with 2?? I thought they had like 19 sophomores.. Orange and skid mark should know, He's and expert. How many of those sophomores were held back, I thought only two.

Nybucks70-80
Varsity

Post by Nybucks70-80 »

Rolling Rock wrote:They have an outstanding redshirt sophomore class
why is it you start a kid late, say 6 yrs old in Kindergarden it's no big deal, But you hold a kid back in 6th or 8th grade it is Big deal?

Pitstop Billy
Freshman Team

Post by Pitstop Billy »

Green Beagle wrote:They only have a sophomore class with 2?? I thought they had like 19 sophomores.. Orange and skid mark should know, He's and expert. How many of those sophomores were held back, I thought only two.
Orange and Skid Mark should be ashamed. He is on the staff and gets on here slamming Davey. I think he wants Davey's job. Like those Trimble and Athens guys say, keep Davey around cause he is a great coach. :lol:

Ny92
Freshman Team

Post by Ny92 »

nybucks70-80 wrote:
Rolling Rock wrote:They have an outstanding redshirt sophomore class
why is it you start a kid late, say 6 yrs old in Kindergarden it's no big deal, But you hold a kid back in 6th or 8th grade it is Big deal?
I think usually when you hold a kid back before kindergarten it is because of maturity or just not mentally ready to go to school. It usually isn't to make them older bigger and more mature for high school football

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by Orange and Brown »

PitStop Billy wrote:
Green Beagle wrote:They only have a sophomore class with 2?? I thought they had like 19 sophomores.. Orange and skid mark should know, He's and expert. How many of those sophomores were held back, I thought only two.
Orange and Skid Mark should be ashamed. He is on the staff and gets on here slamming Davey. I think he wants Davey's job. Like those Trimble and Athens guys say, keep Davey around cause he is a great coach. :lol:

I'm not on the staff but thanks for playing.........

wipala
Varsity

Post by wipala »

7-4, 8-3! And you are not happy!? Here in Portsmouth it takes us 3 years or so to win 8! Be happy and support yout team!

moonshine
SEO

Post by moonshine »

wipala wrote:7-4, 8-3! And you are not happy!? Here in Portsmouth it takes us 3 years or so to win 8! Be happy and support yout team!
Man they are spoiled!

Dundas
SEOPS

Post by Dundas »

moonshine wrote:
wipala wrote:7-4, 8-3! And you are not happy!? Here in Portsmouth it takes us 3 years or so to win 8! Be happy and support yout team!
Man they are spoiled!

Takes VC a lot longer than that! If they don't want him in Nelsonville, we could use him in VC :)

Pitstop Billy
Freshman Team

Post by Pitstop Billy »

I know a guy who teaches at NYHS who ran an offensive scheme that would probably have the bucks in the final four each of the last 4 years.

Can you say Physical Education?

Pitstop Billy
Freshman Team

Post by Pitstop Billy »

I have talked with the PE teacher recently. He is chomping at the bit to get back into coaching. If Davey would turn the whole offense over to him, let him decide who plays QB, and bring his former DC with him, he will come back to coach. Since they don't currently have a DC, and the offensive coaching meetings can be held at the dinner table with Sr., not too much to ask for the best coach in school history is it?

ONE OF A KIND
Varsity

Post by ONE OF A KIND »

PitStop Billy wrote:I have talked with the PE teacher recently. He is chomping at the bit to get back into coaching. If Davey would turn the whole offense over to him, let him decide who plays QB, and bring his former DC with him, he will come back to coach. Since they don't currently have a DC, and the offensive coaching meetings can be held at the dinner table with Sr., not too much to ask for the best coach in school history is it?
No way Davey allows some clown from Trimble to have that much control over the program if you are talking about who I think you are. Although, since you said best coach in school history that would be Coach Boston Sr., so I would agree that he should be calling the plays, and all the other things you said. So, yea, bring back the best coach in school history since there have been two coaches to speak of, which are Davey and his dad. GO BUCKS!

hannancoach
JV Team

Post by hannancoach »

I just wish whoever is in charge at Nelsonvile Pork would return a phone call and quit ducking our request to play you guys in varsity football.

Are you serious? Too chikin to call back?

The Dog
Freshman Team

Post by The Dog »

HannanCoach wrote:I just wish whoever is in charge at Nelsonvile Pork would return a phone call and quit ducking our request to play you guys in varsity football.

Dont feel naked coach cuz them boys yoos ta dodge Racine in basketball every year to. Now ther jus skeert to come to the oven to play so we gots to go to ther place

pbuck
All State

Post by pbuck »

Sounds like a you problem, also sounds like that's why it takes that long to get to 7-8 wins but it should be different up here, we need to expect more out of the program, I'm just frustrated with the fact we have lost just about every even matchup and close game the last 10 plus years & what's the common denominator in that span ????!

pbuck
All State

Post by pbuck »

HannanCoach wrote:I just wish whoever is in charge at Nelsonvile Pork would return a phone call and quit ducking our request to play you guys in varsity football.

Great speller!!!!!

ucantcme
Freshman Team

Post by ucantcme »

What is the common denominator in that PBuck? Let us know, Maybe a prank phone call to the coach and you could tell him! With all your football knowledge we are just dying to know.

Gecko
Varsity

Post by Gecko »

I know Ny lost to 4 pretty good football teams but Who did NY beat this year with a winning record?

NY BUCKS
All State

Post by NY BUCKS »

Schedules play a big part in what your trying to
Build..Ny is Still a young and growing team..
I believe that the non league games need to be stiffer
That's why Newark Catholic is on our schedule..
Burnt onion needs replaced with .burg ironton..Jackson
Gallia..come on ad do your job and get it done

djrawl
Waterboy

Post by djrawl »

NYBUX wrote:Coaching from the stands is easy, as I said.
IDIOTS
calling names is easy too- especially when you have no argument

Lard76
Waterboy

Post by Lard76 »

NY's starting offensive line for this coming season?

Return to “Football”