STATE SEMI : Trimble (13-0) vs Norwalk St Paul (12-1)

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Re: STATE SEMI : Trimble (13-0) vs Norwalk St Paul (12-1)

Post by noreply66 »

PIGSKIN wrote:Seriously your in the final four in State and there finally playing someone. People like you are the reason why privates should be in own playoffs because your a TOOL
That is saying it mildly

LICKING COUNTY FAN
SEOPS Hippo

Post by LICKING COUNTY FAN »

It appears the better of the two teams is going to win this one.

Trimble has nothing to hang their heads for, they had another solid season.

I really hope N.S.P. can win next week, but they are going to go up against a team that is playing at another level, especially in this division.

Fran Fan
Waterboy

Post by Fran Fan »

Haha we recruit!!!! HahAhahaha well that's a first I've heard that. That's a good one. This is just generation after generation of football players. This is just a better team playing, and playing with class. Good excuse tho. Box I tissues on the right. 35-7 now. Go flyers!

LICKING COUNTY FAN
SEOPS Hippo

SPFlyerArcher wrote:Haha we recruit!!!! HahAhahaha well that's a first I've heard that. That's a good one. This is just generation after generation of football players. This is just a better team playing, and playing with class. Good excuse tho. Box I tissues on the right. 35-7 now. Go flyers!
U Will quickly learn that 50% or more of those on hear will always resort to that once they are beaten by a private school, but let them beat one and you never hear any talk about it.

riverball
JV Team

Post by riverball »

Not a fan of private schools winning, however very glad to see any beat Trimble. To bunch of no class rude fans.

PIGSKIN
Freshman Team

Post by PIGSKIN »

Excuse me I meant Trust fund Tool.

LICKING COUNTY FAN
SEOPS Hippo

For those voicing their thoughts on a private schools having their own playoffs.

Then using your own logic should public schools who have open enrollment also have their own playoffs?

Then you can have public schools who do not have open enrollment facing their own in their playoffs.

indianabuck
All State

Post by indianabuck »

4th
NSP 35
Trimble 13

Fran Fan
Waterboy

Post by Fran Fan »

poor sportsmanship from a far worse team. Sore losers. Box of tissues are now on the left

1bulldogfan!
Waterboy

Post by 1bulldogfan! »

Maybe some should read up on the rules of open enrollment for public schools..For those that don't think private schools don't have a HUGE unfair advantage need to study up on the public school district transfer rule of setting out a full season after the 8th grade year....

Rebelcat
All Conference

Post by Rebelcat »

The D7 schools should benefit most from the new competitive balance rule once it's into effect. Most likely a large percentage of the small private schools are going to get pushed up a division. You had a great season Tomcats.

91blue14
SE

Post by 91blue14 »

1bulldogfan! wrote:Maybe some should read up on the rules of open enrollment for public schools..For those that don't think private schools don't have a HUGE unfair advantage need to study up on the public school district transfer rule of setting out a full season after the 8th grade year....
you can transfer when your a freshmen after that you have to sit 50 percent of the season

The Enforcer
SEO

Post by The Enforcer »

riverball wrote:Not a fan of private schools winning, however very glad to see any beat Trimble. To bunch of no class rude fans.

I'm calling BS on this post

Eaglepapaw
S

Post by Eaglepapaw »

Hold your heads up high Cats,you can be proud of the great season you had and one game doesn't define the quality of your team or accomplishments. You represented the TVC and Southeast Ohio with class.

Tigercannon71
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Tigercannon71 »

Is it over? Score?

Steely Dan
SEOP

Post by Steely Dan »

I believe the final was 41-13. Trimble's QB threw 5 INT's in the second half, including a pick six. Poor kid. I feel bad for him.

riverball
JV Team

Post by riverball »

The Enforcer wrote:
riverball wrote:Not a fan of private schools winning, however very glad to see any beat Trimble. To bunch of no class rude fans.

Trimble most rude no class bunch of fans I've ever been around. Glad to see them get beat every time they get beat. Don't care who it is that beats them. Unfortunetly, it hasn't happened too often the last couple of years. Their day will come though.

Tigercannon71
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Tigercannon71 »

riverball wrote:
The Enforcer wrote:

Trimble most rude no class bunch of fans I've ever been around. Glad to see them get beat every time they get beat. Don't care who it is that beats them. Unfortunetly, it hasn't happened too often the last couple of years. Their day will come though.
Thats BS. Over past 2 years Ive had numerous encounters with Trimbles fan and Ive never had a problem. Maybe the reason you think they are rude is because you're a douchebag and they are repaying your douchebaggery with rudeness.

LICKING COUNTY FAN
SEOPS Hippo

I have, as I have stated met several Trimble fans and they ALL have been as nice as any fans I have met in my years of traveling to games.

I do not introduce myself as Newark Catholic fan as they do not say who they are as far as user names goes.

I can say this as far as fans and teams who are not liked in most areas and that is, teams who have a habit of winning as well as their fans seem to be the most disliked especially by other fans from their area and/or league.

Raider6309
SEOPS HOF

Post by Raider6309 »

SPFlyerArcher wrote:St. Paul dominating the game. Trimble fans are quiet at the half. They're actually playing someone for once. Go Flyers
Karma is gonna hit u hard next week. Hopefully you're a troll and not a Norwalk fan

Return to “Football”