STATE SEMI : Trimble (13-0) vs Norwalk St Paul (12-1)

bman
SEO

Re: STATE SEMI : Trimble (13-0) vs Norwalk St Paul (12-1)

Post by bman »

Congrats to Trimble on a fine season.

Fran Fan
Waterboy

Post by Fran Fan »

St Paul is a well coached team. Marion Local is ranked #13 in the whole state, in all divisions. They have an outstanding program. St Paul will play they're game. Bunch of hard nosed kids. It will be a very tough team to beat. There is always a possibility. I think Trimble and their fans were a little shocked tonight. Not used to getting thumped. Index finger to the lips.

The Enforcer
SEO

Post by The Enforcer »

SPFlyerArcher wrote:St Paul is a well coached team. Marion Local is ranked #13 in the whole state, in all divisions. They have an outstanding program. St Paul will play they're game. Bunch of hard nosed kids. It will be a very tough team to beat. There is always a possibility. I think Trimble and their fans were a little shocked tonight. Not used to getting thumped. Index finger to the lips.

Real easy to talk poop from a computer miles away

The Enforcer
SEO

Post by The Enforcer »

Trimble most rude no class bunch of fans I've ever been around. Glad to see them get beat every time they get beat. Don't care who it is that beats them. Unfortunetly, it hasn't happened too often the last couple of years. Their day will come though.[/quote]

Thats BS. Over past 2 years Ive had numerous encounters with Trimbles fan and Ive never had a problem. Maybe the reason you think they are rude is because you're a douchebag and they are repaying your douchebaggery with rudeness.[/quote]

You can't please Everyone all the time

The General
All State

Post by The General »

This site is getting great. There is a douchebag AND a Trust Fund Tool on the same thread :lol: Or are they the same person?...BTW...Marion Local being called the 13th best team in Ohio regardless of size is laughable.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

CONGRATULATIONS TO THE TRIMBLE TOMCATS ON AN AMAZING 2014 OHIO HIGH SCHOOL FOOTBALL SEASON.

Fran Fan
Waterboy

Post by Fran Fan »

Now the name calling. Sore losers that's all. Thats why you're hillbillys. Trust fund kid? Douchebag? Come on hillbilly this is high school football. Relax. You just can't handle the truth that's all.

Fran Fan
Waterboy

Post by Fran Fan »

Hey everyone, look on the bright side....at least Trimbles band played better than their football team. "chuckle"

riverball
JV Team

Post by riverball »

Call me what you want. However I personally witnessed what I witnessed but was not involved. You can't change my mind. Cheering hard and loud for your team is one thing and fine. Making fun of your opponent, rude comments even toward little kids and cheerleaders and making threats toward opponent's fans is totally different. Most rude no class redneck bunch I have ever seen.

Raider6309
SEOPS HOF

Post by Raider6309 »

riverball wrote:Call me what you want. However I personally witnessed what I witnessed but was not involved. You can't change my mind. Cheering hard and loud for your team is one thing and fine. Making fun of your opponent, rude comments even toward little kids and cheerleaders and making threats toward opponent's fans is totally different. Most rude no class redneck bunch I have ever seen.
I'm from Athens, We get it every week. Fans yelling to take out Burrow's knees. I do find it funny teams call us hillbillies since Athens is known for higher education

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

Great season Cats.

Green Beagle
JV Team

Post by Green Beagle »

Great season Tomcats. Do you think "hillbilly" is an insult? Lol. Not even close try redneck or rutter , no wait we aren't offended by that either. We are proud hillbillies. "If you don't like the I'm livin, you just leave this long haired country boy alone"

Johnny Quest
Freshman Team

Post by Johnny Quest »

I definitely agree , Athens is known for " higher" education.

The General
All State

Post by The General »

Used to get high at the C.I... Did it burn? Does that Pup still hit the bottle down there? :lol:

xxChampionxx 5
Riding the Bench

Post by xxChampionxx 5 »

RAIDER6309 wrote:I do find it funny teams call us hillbillies since Athens is known for higher education
It's all relative. If you're a left or right coast snob, everything in between is farm land except for Chicago. If you're from Chicago, you add another 40-50 flyover cities with major league sports teams, everything else is hillbilly. If you're from Cincinnati or Cleveland, everyone else in the state is a hick, even people from Columbus. If from Columbus, you think Lancaster is a bunch of ignorant crackers. If from Lancaster, you point at the map of Appalachia and say not us. If you hail from Harlan County, Kentucky then they're a bunch of city slickers putting on airs up there in Portsmouth, OH. And none of this nonsense has anything to do with football. Norwalk is just a town I drive through on my way to Cedar Point. Apparently, there's a good football team from there this year. Otherwise, who cares? In a state full of SEC-hating Buckeyes, I've never really gotten the whole five corner regional thing in high school football.

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by Orange and Brown »

OUTSTANDING SEASON CATS!!

It has been an Honor to get to watch you play.

art08
Waterboy

Post by art08 »

RAIDER6309 wrote:
SPFlyerArcher wrote:St. Paul dominating the game. Trimble fans are quiet at the half. They're actually playing someone for once. Go Flyers
Karma is gonna hit u hard next week. Hopefully you're a troll and not a Norwalk fan
Marion Local will have the clock running by the start of the fourth quarter. My prediction is Marion Local 42 - Norwalk St Paul 7

tomcat fan
All Conference

Post by tomcat fan »

Great season Tomcats.

dslig1frompriz
Riding the Bench

Post by dslig1frompriz »

Guessing Archer won't be back after that performance.

Steely Dan
SEOP

Post by Steely Dan »

All you have to do is take a look at the stat sheet for the Marion Local vs. St Paul game today. Total domination. Norwalk got destroyed. 447 yards of offense to 98 for Norwalk. :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: Here it is:

http://www.ohsaa.org/sports/ft/boys/201 ... ionVII.pdf

Return to “Football”