All TVC Hocking

Eaglepapaw
S

All TVC Hocking

Post by Eaglepapaw »

Not sure if the All TVC Hockingteam has been officially announced yet but at the Belpre Football banquet last night Manney Tullius was named All TVC Hocking and Player of Year 2014. Also named to All TVC Team was Tavian Miller,Dijon Bedgood,Nathan Mason,Matthew Colvin,Kole Counts and Eric Worstell.Congratulations to all the Eagles and all TVC Hocking who made the All TVC Team 2014

Dundas
SEOPS

Re: All TVC Hocking

Post by Dundas »

koondogger wrote:So much for waiting till everyone is done playing to announce the award winners......... Isnt this a league rule?
Yes it is but its rarely followed in any sport. Personally I think its a silly rule.

Eaglepapaw
S

Post by Eaglepapaw »

Dundas wrote:
koondogger wrote:So much for waiting till everyone is done playing to announce the award winners......... Isnt this a league rule?
Yes it is but its rarely followed in any sport. Personally I think its a silly rule.

Atheens Messenger publishied last year on Dec.2 and I'm sure Trimble and Wahama was still playing.

G.W.A.
All Conference

Post by G.W.A. »

These awards are a joke. The front line of Trimble should be MVP.

bigblue allday
Freshman Team

Post by bigblue allday »

Nothing against the boy from belpre but i think Justice Jenkins should have gotten player of the year

whompascat
All Conference

Post by whompascat »

Eaglepapaw wrote:Not sure if the All TVC Hockingteam has been officially announced yet but at the Belpre Football banquet last night Manney Tullius was named All TVC Hocking and Player of Year 2014. Also named to All TVC Team was Tavian Miller,Dijon Bedgood,Nathan Mason,Matthew Colvin,Kole Counts and Eric Worstell.Congratulations to all the Eagles and all TVC Hocking who made the All TVC Team 2014
M.T. Player of the year? He had negative yards V/S Trimble. What a joke.

tomcat fan
All Conference

Post by tomcat fan »

I don't think it's been announced yet. Belpre probably named him their offensive player of the year. It should go to Jenkins or Downs if not a split.

Keyser_sozeThrice
S

Post by Keyser_sozeThrice »

All-TVC Hocking AND All-TVC-Ohio football has YET to be released, as Athens and Trimble remain in playoffs.

Don't have a copy of the lists, so I have no idea who made what.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Gozer the Traveler. He will come in one of the pre-chosen forms. During the rectification of the Vuldrini, the traveler came as a large and moving Torg! Then, during the third reconciliation of the last of the McKetrick supplicants, they chose a new form for him: that of a giant Slor! Many Shuvs and Zuuls knew what it was to be roasted in the depths of the Slor that day, I can tell you!" - Ghostbusters :mrgreen: :!:

Eaglepapaw
S

Post by Eaglepapaw »

tomcat fan wrote:I don't think it's been announced yet. Belpre probably named him their offensive player of the year. It should go to Jenkins or Downs if not a split.
No one in Belpre including Manney would have a problem if either one of those players was named POY.They are both great players and they lead a great team. But the fact is the TVC names this award not Belpre and they sent the letters,plaques and trophy to Belpre to be awarded at their football Banquet and that is announcing it to us whether or not they announce it to the public. Manney had a fine year and career at Belpre and he earned any award he receives.I'm sure Jenkins,Downs and Trimble will win many awards before the season is over and they deserve any that they may receive. We here in Belpre are pulling for them to win the ultimate award of DVll State Champions.

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by Orange and Brown »

tomcat fan wrote:I don't think it's been announced yet. Belpre probably named him their offensive player of the year. It should go to Jenkins or Downs if not a split.
It hasn't been "announce" but the schools have been told......

Do you think he is making it up???? lol

Eaglepapaw
S

Post by Eaglepapaw »

The TVC finally released the All TVC Team and actually Trimbles players were also POY along with Manney Tullius.I think that is very fair to all the players.
http://www.mydailysentinel.com/news/spo ... all-honors

Return to “Football”