Ironton v. Wheelersburg. Week 12

4thgoal
SEOPS

Re: Ironton v. Wheelersburg. Week 12

Post by 4thgoal »

I was reading on the forum below about the Hartley vs. St Clairsville game. A lot of confidence over there that StC can hang with or beat Hartley....

http://www.ovathletics.com/forum/showth ... 9-2)/page3

ohbuckeye2
SEOPS HO

Post by ohbuckeye2 »

Irontons Caleb McKnight 6'2 260 didn't play in the 1st game against Wheelersburg either, he's been a terror on the Defensive Line. I wouldn't be surprised to see him put into Shermans spot on Offense and play both ways.

Tigercannon71
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Tigercannon71 »

OSU 77 wrote:
tigercannon71 wrote:Rumor is attendance is expected top be around 100,000. Bringing in National Guard to control traffic and build bleachers.
You would take up 2 seats so stay home please!

Thats messed up man. Ive lost weight Id only take up a seat and a half.

wobycat
SEOPS

Post by wobycat »

Neither did 6ft1 310 lb senior pj Greeno for burg

ohbuckeye2
SEOPS HO

Post by ohbuckeye2 »

wobycat wrote:Neither did 6ft1 310 lb senior pj Greeno for burg
Does he start?

We also have Gage Riley 6'0 365 JR T/DT, Chase Hankins 5'11 290 JR T/DT of which either could fill in nicely. I think Chase has played quite a bit this year subbing.

OR

We might put in Hayden Robinson 6'2 295 T/DT who is a starter on Offense to play both ways in Shermans spot. Although Isaac will be missed we do have some Players that can fill his spot.

wobycat
SEOPS

Post by wobycat »

He starts now. Was hurt for 6 or 7 games. Good offensive lineman.

wobycat
SEOPS

Post by wobycat »

He's going to be missed but some other guys will fill in. It's not like ironton runs a complicated offense. Block down kick out.

Jolly P(irate)
SEOP

Post by Jolly P(irate) »

ohbuckeye2 wrote:
Does he start?

We also have Gage Riley 6'0 365 JR T/DT, Chase Hankins 5'11 290 JR T/DT of which either could fill in nicely. I think Chase has played quite a bit this year subbing.

OR

We might put in Hayden Robinson 6'2 295 T/DT who is a starter on Offense to play both ways in Shermans spot. Although Isaac will be missed we do have some Players that can fill his spot.
Yes he does and since his return the o line has dominated in the power running game. His return was the last piece of the puzzle. They are a complete unit. No weak link. Get them boys moving down hill and they are hard to stop.

ohbuckeye2
SEOPS HO

Post by ohbuckeye2 »

Jolly P(irate) wrote:
ohbuckeye2 wrote:
Does he start?

OR

Yes he does and since his return the o line has dominated in the power running game. His return was the last piece of the puzzle. They are a complete unit. No weak link. Get them boys moving down hill and they are hard to stop.

I guess it's a good thing there's no hill on the field for them to run down :)

Jolly P(irate)
SEOP

Post by Jolly P(irate) »

^^^^^^^^ :lol: I'll rephrase that. Get them boys running north and south and it will be tough to stop them.

ohbuckeye2
SEOPS HO

Post by ohbuckeye2 »

Jolly P(irate) wrote:^^^^^^^^ :lol: I'll rephrase that. Get them boys running north and south and it will be tough to stop them.
:122245 I hear you lol, it's going to be interesting to see how this game unfolds. I just hope there's no injuries for either Team, whoever wins this game will need to be healthy when they face Bishop Hartley (if they win). I'll be rooting for the winner of this game in the Regional Championship regardless how this one turns out.

Jolly P(irate)
SEOP

Post by Jolly P(irate) »

ohbuckeye2 wrote:
Jolly P(irate) wrote:^^^^^^^^ :lol: I'll rephrase that. Get them boys running north and south and it will be tough to stop them.
:122245 I hear you lol, it's going to be interesting to see how this game unfolds. I just hope there's no injuries for either Team, whoever wins this game will need to be healthy when they face Bishop Hartley (if they win). I'll be rooting for the winner of this game in the Regional Championship regardless how this one turns out.
Me too. It would be a shame for either team to go to the finals limping. This will be a hard fought game. I have to give the advantage to Burg at the LOS on both sides of the ball. I can't see Ironton's line play getting much better than Burg's. They are nasty up front. The d line is playing with a "chip" on their shoulder right now. They have the confidence to play against anyone and lay it all on the line every snap.

scarlettandgreyhillboy
Freshman Team

Post by scarlettandgreyhillboy »

well aisle be! Complaining bout a xtra 20 minuts drive? silly wabbits.

now lets talk about sittin places nope problem ronton fans just come earlier and sit wherever you wants to. Get there befores them burger fans and sits in there seats. no bodies goins ask who ur rooting for and make you moves they all be so full of that riber food they be to tarred to be fight anyway

c how smarts me and my cousin roy is w

maniac66
All State

Post by maniac66 »

Interesting stuff from Drew I know it don't mean much but still interesting.

Division 5 - second round
Canton Central Catholic (Canton) (11-0) by 24 (93%) vs Crestview (Columbiana) (7-4)
Ursuline (Youngstown) (7-4) by 16 (84%) vs Liberty (Youngstown) (10-1)
#30 Coldwater (10-1) by 12 (78%) vs Huron (10-1)
Pleasant (Marion) (11-0) by 1 (54%) vs Liberty-Benton (Findlay) (11-0)
#39 Bishop Hartley (Columbus) (9-2) by 14 (81%) vs St Clairsville (11-0)
Wheelersburg (10-1) by 7 (68%) vs Ironton (8-2)
Cincinnati Hills Christian (Cincinnati) (11-0) by 8 (70%) vs Greeneview (Jamestown) (10-1)
Badin (Hamilton) (8-3) by 9 (72%) vs West Jefferson (7-4)

Ironton Wheelersburg only being a 7 point margin off victory looking forward to a good hard fought game between two talented teams.

Jolly P(irate)
SEOP

Post by Jolly P(irate) »

When you've got something to prove, there's nothing greater than a challenge. GO BURG!!!!!!!!

jazzfingers888
JV Team

Post by jazzfingers888 »

Turnovers, turnovers, apple freaking turnovers. That's what will decide this game. If the Pirates can hold onto the ball they'll have this game in the bag. If they don't, the tigers may pull off an upset at the Floodwall Bowl.

Trojan_Pride
All Conference

Post by Trojan_Pride »

predictions hmmmm!!

1 red carpet doesnt get rolled out for the few burg people here that need it!!!!

2 hartley hopes burg win

3. tigercannon and cg-ironton fan drives the KY way

4 . TIGERS WIN 24-21

frankthetank
Waterboy

Post by frankthetank »

What team will b the home team?

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

IRONTON FOOTBALL--------------RESPECT EVERYONE FEAR NO ONE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4thgoal
SEOPS

Post by 4thgoal »

frankthetank wrote:What team will b the home team?
Wheelersburg

Return to “Football”