Ironton v. Wheelersburg. Week 12

nutronron2012
All State

Re: Ironton v. Wheelersburg. Week 12

Post by nutronron2012 »

GOOD LUCK TONIGHT PIRATES. Hope to see two SOC teams in regional championship games next week.

so.stormmom
Freshman Team

Post by so.stormmom »

Burg_Grad_77 wrote:
ROY MUNSUN wrote:SOMEONE ASK TIGGGERBAIT WHAT HES GON DO WHEN PIRATE MANIA RUNSSS WILD ALL OVER HIS TIGERS AND SMASHES THEM RIGHT IN DA MOUTH...BRUTHA!!!!!!!!!!!
Having a little trouble typing with that fake hand?

y y y its this d d d d ang C C COLD WEATHER!!!!

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

Jolly P(irate) wrote:
You're Tiger Bait wrote:WHAT'S THE WORD ?????????? THE BURG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Fixed that for ya Bait. :-D

YOU HAIN'T RIGHT JOLLY

PirateFan
Riding the Bench

Post by PirateFan »

It's game day! I've got my body, feet & hand warmer and ready to watch my Pirates in a great game! Good luck to both teams and praying for an injury free game.

WE ARE THE BURG!!!!!!!

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Burg_Grad_77 wrote:
ROY MUNSUN wrote:SOMEONE ASK TIGGGERBAIT WHAT HES GON DO WHEN PIRATE MANIA RUNSSS WILD ALL OVER HIS TIGERS AND SMASHES THEM RIGHT IN DA MOUTH...BRUTHA!!!!!!!!!!!
Having a little trouble typing with that fake hand?
DANG BROTHER , I'VE BEEN BEIN GOOD

SO WHEELERSBURG, WHATCHA GONNA DO WHEN THE CITY OF IRONTON AND THAT ORANGE AND BLACK BEAST, THE IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS COMES DOWN ON YOU BROTHER----------------------------WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

siderman57
Freshman Team

Post by siderman57 »

We are the BURG....Thats ALL!!!!!!!!!11

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

I hadn't done that in a year. it felt good.

I look for this to be such a smashmouth affair. a good ole fashion rivertown slobberknocker, between 2 very storied programs. i'll never forget the year both ironton and wheelersburg both went to ohio state's stadium and both won state titles. my granny was ailing with cancer. and wanted so bad to see the tigers win the state. she got her wishes then shortly after the angels come and got her.i hope everybody has a safe trip. and let's pray for an injury free game. neither team needs to look forward to desales, they'll both have their hands full this week, and need to focus. the biggest key for the fighting tigers will be stopping that hurry up offense, and not making mental mistakes.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Sport Fan wrote:We are the BURG....Thats ALL!!!!!!!!!11

are we really

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

these 2 teams will play fair, give you everything they got and leave it all on the field. then shake your hands afterward.
has the makings of an instant classic. I wished big sherm was playing.

val13
Freshman Team

Post by val13 »

Any news on if Desmond Young will be playing tonight?

siderman57
Freshman Team

Post by siderman57 »

You're Tiger Bait wrote:I hadn't done that in a year. it felt good.

I look for this to be such a smashmouth affair. a good ole fashion rivertown slobberknocker, between 2 very storied programs. i'll never forget the year both ironton and wheelersburg both went to ohio state's stadium and both won state titles. my granny was ailing with cancer. and wanted so bad to see the tigers win the state. she got her wishes then shortly after the angels come and got her.i hope everybody has a safe trip. and let's pray for an injury free game. neither team needs to look forward to desales, they'll both have their hands full this week, and need to focus. the biggest key for the fighting tigers will be stopping that hurry up offense, and not making mental mistakes.

They may not see the hurry up offense much tonight..... More like you said.. Smashmouth football tonight....

Jolly P(irate)
SEOP

Post by Jolly P(irate) »

You're Tiger Bait wrote:I hadn't done that in a year. it felt good.

We don't have to worry about either team looking forward to DeSales. They Are playing Athens.

Jolly P(irate)
SEOP

Post by Jolly P(irate) »

Sport Fan wrote:We are the BURG....Thats ALL!!!!!!!!!11
From the Crow's nest you can see all orange and black Burg signs lined all the way through Portsmouth. All of the SOC watching as the Crowned Victors take the field once more. From the West Side to Minford to Lucasville they are waiting to see another one of their own continue their playoff run. The Pirates have taken control of the mighty Trojan Coleseum and are flying high the Jolly Roger. The chants of WE ARE...... THE BURG are heard all over Scioto County. As we sit to reflect before the battle begins. Remember, play tough, play smart, let nothing stand in your way, fight and Find a Way. WE ARE...... THE BURG!!!!!

Jolly P(irate)
SEOP

Post by Jolly P(irate) »

Game day prediction

Ironton 18
Da' Burg 37

Ironton will head back up the Mighty Ohio singing songs of sorrow. Thinking of what if's and might have been's.

so.stormmom
Freshman Team

Post by so.stormmom »

Jolly P(irate) wrote:Game day prediction

Ironton 18
Da' Burg 37

Ironton will head back up the Mighty Ohio singing songs of sorrow. Thinking of what if's and might have been's.
And of course blaming everyone and everything under the sun on the loss except for the fact they got beat by a much better team!!! For the second time this year :lol: :twisted:

The Flying Dutchman
Varsity

Post by The Flying Dutchman »

Regardless of who loses they have nothing to be ashamed of. And regardless of who wins they can start to worry :122249

Jolly P(irate)
SEOP

Post by Jolly P(irate) »

ROY MUNSUN wrote:
Jolly P(irate) wrote:Game day prediction

Ironton 18
Da' Burg 37

And of course blaming everyone and everything under the sun on the loss except for the fact they got beat by a much better team!!! For the second time this year :lol: :twisted:
:lol:

Jolly P(irate)
SEOP

Post by Jolly P(irate) »

The Flying Dutchman wrote:Regardless of who loses they have nothing to be ashamed of. And regardless of who wins they can start to worry :122249
Come on dutchoven. 8)

Sports_Tracker
Freshman Team

Post by Sports_Tracker »

"Find a way"
Go Burg!!! Special teams will be the difference in this hard fought classic match up!!!

Tigercannon71
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Tigercannon71 »

Looks like somebodies already hitting the rum today.

Return to “Football”