Week 11: #7 Liberty Union @ #2 Wheelersburg

fbnut
SEOP

Re: Week 11: #7 Liberty Union @ #2 Wheelersburg

Post by fbnut »

Liberty union will probably win because of the burgs overrated D.

Jolly P(irate)
SEOP

Post by Jolly P(irate) »

fbnut wrote:Liberty union will probably win because of the burgs overrated D.
I know. Valley and West were held under 100 yards rushing combined.

Jolly P(irate)
SEOP

Post by Jolly P(irate) »

cg-ironton fan wrote:
BurgGrad_06 wrote:
cg-ironton fan wrote:liberty union too much for burg!!! LU 21-17
Really? You are hilarious and transparent, you've been running your mouth since week 2 saying that burg couldn't beat Ironton if they played again, over an over again, now that the rematch is more than likely gonna happen your desperately hoping that lu beats burg so that you don't have to be proven wrong... Again..... Then you can continue to run your mouth about the what ifs and if nots. Your a coward just plain terrified of eating anymore crow this year lol, you've had a belly full I know!
at least i dont pick 62-6 wins!!!!!!!
Atleast burg_grad isn't a complete moron.

local superstar
All State

Post by local superstar »

Burg rolls easy in this one.Good Luck to Pirates.

BurgGrad6
SE

Post by BurgGrad6 »

cg-ironton fan wrote:
BurgGrad_06 wrote:
Really? You are hilarious and transparent, you've been running your mouth since week 2 saying that burg couldn't beat Ironton if they played again, over an over again, now that the rematch is more than likely gonna happen your desperately hoping that lu beats burg so that you don't have to be proven wrong... Again..... Then you can continue to run your mouth about the what ifs and if nots. Your a coward just plain terrified of eating anymore crow this year lol, you've had a belly full I know!
Again you are a moron. I've never picked a 62-6 win. Haha

piratepride86
JV Team

Post by piratepride86 »

cg-ironton fan wrote:
BurgGrad_06 wrote:

Nope You Dont JUST YOUR NOSE We all know what you do with it after that don't we.(cg)

Go Pirates

tigerpower89
Freshman Team

Post by tigerpower89 »

This could be a great game but I think burg wins this one at home 28-14

victor creed
Varsity

Post by victor creed »

based on common opponents for each team, west, amanda clearcreek, ironton, it looks like burg could be considered the favorite but i remember being very impressed with liberty union the last time they played wheelersburg. they brought pressure all night long and we were running for our lives at the qb position. hopefully it goes a little smoother for wheelersburg this year. i like burg by a couple of tds, but they have to take care of the ball, if they put it on the ground like they have the last few weeks they may not be as fortunate as last week.

vctransplant
All Conference

Post by vctransplant »

Da Berg wins!

Old Bulldog
Freshman Team

Post by Old Bulldog »

Whoa, Whoa, Whoa. Wheelersburg isn't going to blow out a battle tested, senior heavy, Liberty Union team! This is the playoffs. It will be WAR. Wheelersburg better take care of the ball or their season will be over. The Pirates will have to play their 'A' game from here on out. I think Wheelersburg got the toughest draw in region 17 with Liberty Union, Ironton & Hartley (just to go with the favorites),to get thru to win it. Liberty Union will test the Pirates. Ironton, should they win, has been wanting a rematch since week 1 and Hartley has only been beaten by elite teams this year. This region is TOUGH. Hopefully the Pirates won't need a bigger boat!
Burg by 9.

maniac66
All State

Post by maniac66 »

Burg wins but I don't think it will be a blowout and extra points come in to play.
Burg is as good as advertised and LU is loaded with experience it seems.
Be a good battle but Burg pulls the win out late but wins regardless.
Good luck Burg.

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

Good luck to Burg! I think this will be a pretty good game.

Burg wins 34-26

siderman57
Freshman Team

Post by siderman57 »

Old Bulldog wrote:Whoa, Whoa, Whoa. Wheelersburg isn't going to blow out a battle tested, senior heavy, Liberty Union team! This is the playoffs. It will be WAR. Wheelersburg better take care of the ball or their season will be over. The Pirates will have to play their 'A' game from here on out. I think Wheelersburg got the toughest draw in region 17 with Liberty Union, Ironton & Hartley (just to go with the favorites),to get thru to win it. Liberty Union will test the Pirates. Ironton, should they win, has been wanting a rematch since week 1 and Hartley has only been beaten by elite teams this year. This region is TOUGH. Hopefully the Pirates won't need a bigger boat!
Burg by 9.

Who cares about a blow out.... Every Team moving forward better take care of the ball or it is over... I disagree about being the toughest draw.... When you enter the playoffs every game will be tough... Liberty Union came into the Burg 2 years ago with a plan to stop and put pressure on the QB...Why because that was all we did, pass the ball.. It will be that easy to plan against this Burg Team , they will run the ball and contoll the clock and they can spread the field out and pass at will...

A home game , then maybe another local game with Ironton again... a dream come true for the Pirates to start this playoff season.......

Jolly P(irate)
SEOP

Post by Jolly P(irate) »

It is a tough draw. Burg has an Oline that played 13 games together last year and every one of those kids are back again this year with another 10 games under their belt. They have a lot of experience and will look to impose their will come Saturday.
Last edited by Jolly P(irate) on Mon Nov 03, 2014 10:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

Jason Vorhees
S

Post by Jason Vorhees »

Per OHSAA, they have on their website that this game in on Saturday at 7pm.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

go burg beat liberty union

JasonClaytor
Freshman Team

Post by JasonClaytor »

Would love the see LU beat Wheelersburg. I like their chances.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

GET ER DONE BURGITES

siderman57
Freshman Team

Post by siderman57 »

run n shoot 08 wrote:Would love the see LU beat Wheelersburg. I like their chances.

I am sure you would !!!!!! Orange and Black all the way........ :122245

BurgGrad6
SE

Post by BurgGrad6 »

run n shoot 08 wrote:Would love the see LU beat Wheelersburg. I like their chances.
Haha I wouldn't want to play wheelersburg either. Lol lame!

Return to “Football”