Portsmouth west @ bishop Hartley

courier
All Conference

Re: Portsmouth west @ bishop Hartley

Post by courier »

Regardless of outcome, it's another game for the younger kids with the new coaches and another night under the lights for the Seniors...Even if West gets beat by 50 the coaches can use that as a tool to get and keep kids in the weight room throughout the coming months...

Bulldog
Waterboy

Post by Bulldog »

Hope there is a good crowd coming from the south. Weather at kickoff will be 41 degrees windchill at 36. Winds out of the west at 9 mph.

Hartley is expecting the Senators to play hard. Maybe they will be Republican senators and win discisively.

Jolly P(irate)
SEOP

Post by Jolly P(irate) »

Birdofprey wrote:Hope there is a good crowd coming from the south. Weather at kickoff will be 41 degrees windchill at 36. Winds out of the west at 9 mph.

Hartley is expecting the Senators to play hard. Maybe they will be Republican senators and win discisively.
:lol: Coming from down here they are likely to be as such.

TrojanXplosion
S

Post by TrojanXplosion »

Give it all you got, Senators! Hartleys football turf is the exact same length as your home field. Please shock the state. All of Scioto county is with you.

Grandma
Waterboy

Post by Grandma »

From my understanding the offense of the senators is great. IMO the defense is the shaky side of things. They post shut-outs but then allow too many points one night. The offense being led by Welch with a little under 1,000 yards rushing has been a powerhouse this year. And even Irwin with 1,000+ Passing this year has made this 50/50 offense work. If the senators buckle down and play great defense as they are capable this should be a great game.

osu 77
All State

Post by osu 77 »

I agree with your post but West cannot afford any turn over’s in the game. The QB has thrown way to many interceptions in his 3 year career at West and tonight he needs to have none.

Good Luck Tonight Kids!

Bulldog
Waterboy

Post by Bulldog »

This game will be like Ohio State verses Northwestern in the Woody Hayes era.

local superstar
All State

Post by local superstar »

Good Luck West Side tonight. All of southern Ohio will be hoping for a win.

The Oaf
SEO

Post by The Oaf »

local superstar wrote:Good Luck West Side tonight. All of southern Ohio will be hoping for a win.
They don't need or want your well wishes Clown. You and 77 can go watch the Pointers tonight.

Opps..... :oops: :oops: :oops:

dreamweaver
Varsity

Post by dreamweaver »

Oaf must hate himself. Never seen such obsession for an opinion! U are an idiot like your name. Course I expect some ridiculous response to show yourself. Nothing like internet bullies. We have quite a few and it makes us look stupid but hey it is a bit too late for that now isn't it.hahahaha Good luck West!

Jolly P(irate)
SEOP

Post by Jolly P(irate) »

The Oaf wrote:
local superstar wrote:Good Luck West Side tonight. All of southern Ohio will be hoping for a win.
They don't need or want your well wishes Clown. You and 77 can go watch the Pointers tonight.

Opps..... :oops: :oops: :oops:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

local superstar
All State

Actually I will be at the TIgers game Oaf. Lets hope West and Ironton meet up this year.
DW I dont need any help with guys that have no respect. West coaches both prior and now, roll their eyes at these idiots on here when they come in person to whine. :lol: Now I know there are some great folks on the West Side. On here... cant change stupid! :roll:
Last edited by local superstar on Sat Nov 08, 2014 11:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

doubleplay643
S

Post by doubleplay643 »

It is not out of the realm of possibilities that West can give Hartley some trouble.

Amanda Clearcreek gave Marion Franklin a scare last night for a while, and Hartley and Marion Franklin played darn near even in an epic match-up at the first of the year.

The same AC that beat a LU team by not much and West hung around with LU most of the night, arguably not playing one of the best games early in the year. So stranger things have happened than West competing with Hartley.

Ironton beats AC is another somewhat common opponent if you take a look at the same teams West and Ironton have played.

Yeah, yeah, yeah I know common opponents don't necessarily mean squat and usually don't, so spare me the ridicule lol....I am just saying it is not inconceivable that West doesn't come out and hang around and find some way to be in this is all. Good luck to the Senators tonight.

The Oaf
SEO

Post by The Oaf »

dreamweaver wrote:Oaf must hate himself. Never seen such obsession for an opinion! U are an idiot like your name. Course I expect some ridiculous response to show yourself. Nothing like internet bullies. We have quite a few and it makes us look stupid but hey it is a bit too late for that now isn't it.hahahaha Good luck West!
I'm madly in love with myself, I'm quite the narcist actually! :lol: :lol: :lol: You don't need any help looking stupid my dear friend. That's the one area where you are COMPLETELY capable. Now go steal some copper.

The Oaf
SEO

Post by The Oaf »

local superstar wrote:Actually I will be at the TIgers game Oaf. Lets hope West and Ironton meet up this year.
DW I dont need any help with guys that have no respect. West coaches both prior and now, roll their eyes at these idiots on here when they come in person to whine. :lol: Now I know there are some great folks on the West Side. You make them look stupid and have for years. Cant change stupid!
Leave DW alone, he doesn't need you to call him stupid! He's more than capable of ringing that bell on his own. I delight in the fact that the past coaches rolled their eyes as they rolled right out the door! :lol: :lol: Buh Bye! However, the only communication you've had with the present staff is "APPLICATION DENIED!" :lol: On a serious note, I sure hope all you guys get hired soon at RH or SP. That will make for some epic seops threads!!!

local superstar
All State

:122249 :roll: Making my point for me.

The Oaf
SEO

Post by The Oaf »

local superstar wrote::122249 :roll: Making my point for me.Can you say DUMB AZE
Why do you keep editing your posts? Does your crayon keep breaking? And I'm the "DUMB AZE?" :aaaaa56 :aaaaa56 :aaaaa56

sports junkie
JV Team

Post by sports junkie »

Oaf, You keep me in stiches, you are hilarious :122245 .. But I must say I agree with most of your posts!

dreamweaver
Varsity

Post by dreamweaver »

I agree with ls. What an idiot and can't stop being one. It ain't about you dawg. Maybe your parents didn't hold u as a child. Or maybe you got dropped a few times. Callin teams trash. Trashing everyone that works at certain places, trashing grown men that put out more energy in a day than you do in a year helpin kids. You are the piece of trash oaf no doubt.

dreamweaver
Varsity

Post by dreamweaver »

On a side note since all West threads end up with idiots on here..Go boys bring home the win!

Return to “Football”