Freshman Team

Re: Week 11 Jackson vs Logan Elm

Post by IRONMENFAN »

Ironmen by 21!

bman
SEO

Post by bman »

Because OHSAA knows football is the most popular sport and people will pay it.

bman
SEO

Post by bman »

Jackson is a quality team. Two pretty good defenses meeting up, so it should be a good one. Good luck to the Braves.

Keyser_sozeThrice
S

Post by Keyser_sozeThrice »

bman....looking forward to you joining us in Alumni Stadium on Friday night.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Gozer the Traveler. He will come in one of the pre-chosen forms. During the rectification of the Vuldrini, the traveler came as a large and moving Torg! Then, during the third reconciliation of the last of the McKetrick supplicants, they chose a new form for him: that of a giant Slor! Many Shuvs and Zuuls knew what it was to be roasted in the depths of the Slor that day, I can tell you!" - Ghostbusters :mrgreen: :!:

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

GOOD LUCK TO THE JACKSON IRONMEN FROM THE FIGHTING TIGERS NATION

Bulldog70
Waterboy

Post by Bulldog70 »

Logan-Elm has playoff experience. That will help them. Granted it is losing experience getting pummeled in the first round by the Athens offense that scored over 70 points on them last year. But still... Jackson is overrated if you ask me. They will have home field advantage, and will bring a big crowd. And Logan-Elm in my opinion should not even be in the playoff's this year with their record. This game will be very close I think. And can easily go either way. Whichever team does win will not make it past the second round.

BUCKEYES
Freshman Team

Post by BUCKEYES »

Bulldog70 wrote:Logan-Elm has playoff experience. That will help them. Granted it is losing experience getting pummeled in the first round by the Athens offense that scored over 70 points on them last year. But still... Jackson is overrated if you ask me. They will have home field advantage, and will bring a big crowd. And Logan-Elm in my opinion should not even be in the playoff's this year with their record. This game will be very close I think. And can easily go either way. Whichever team does win will not make it past the second round.

First off, yes Athens put up huge offensive numbers on LE last year (but didn't LE put up huge numbers on Athens as well). Second LE plays some very stiff competition which reflects in their record (who did Athens play). If LE played Athens schedule maybe they would've been undefeated as well. I wont sit here and claim that LE will win the state or even this region, but I highly doubt Athens gets out of this region either.

Bulldog70
Waterboy

Post by Bulldog70 »

The you haven't paid much attention to what the Athens offense has done the past 2-3 years. And that is the same entire offense going into the playoffs. Watch and see.

BUCKEYES
Freshman Team

Post by BUCKEYES »

Bulldog70 wrote:The you haven't paid much attention to what the Athens offense has done the past 2-3 years. And that is the same entire offense going into the playoffs. Watch and see.

Their offense is awesome! I am not taking away from that, however a good defense will cause serious problems for them (watch and see). I haven't seen TV but from what I have read from all the posts TV is probably the favorite in this region. Defense wins championships!!

moonshine
SEO

Post by moonshine »

BUCKEYES wrote:
Bulldog70 wrote:Logan-Elm has playoff experience. That will help them. Granted it is losing experience getting pummeled in the first round by the Athens offense that scored over 70 points on them last year. But still... Jackson is overrated if you ask me. They will have home field advantage, and will bring a big crowd. And Logan-Elm in my opinion should not even be in the playoff's this year with their record. This game will be very close I think. And can easily go either way. Whichever team does win will not make it past the second round.

First off, yes Athens put up huge offensive numbers on LE last year (but didn't LE put up huge numbers on Athens as well). Second LE plays some very stiff competition which reflects in their record (who did Athens play). If LE played Athens schedule maybe they would've been undefeated as well. I wont sit here and claim that LE will win the state or even this region, but I highly doubt Athens gets out of this region either.
Jackson in a close one! But nobody can compete with Tri-Valley boys it is all about DEFENSE!

left out
Riding the Bench

Post by left out »

JACKSON WINS 32-21

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Logan Elm sort of went down hill towards the end of the season. Don't know if it was because they played better team in the second half or not. Logan Elm better hope they can put things back together or it will be a long night against Jackson.

Poo Bear
SEOP

Post by Poo Bear »

Curious as to why you feel jackson is overrated ?

BUCKEYES
Freshman Team

Post by BUCKEYES »

Viking96 wrote:
Curious as to why you feel jackson is overrated ?

Good point Viking96, they play a more competitive schedule than Athens does and have the same record, I would like to know where the overrated comment comes from as well.

doubleplay643
S

Post by doubleplay643 »

Exactly, you are genius. The Bulldogs pummeled Logan Elm by 19 points last year 74-55.

Jackson may get to week 12 they may not, but good god man give some credit to all teams making it to Week 11 and if you are good enough to get to Week 12 how about some congratulations instead of telling everyone how bad Jackson and Logan Elm is.

You may may want to take a look at your probable Week 12 match-up. But unlike you I will wish Athens good luck. Be nice if Jackson and Athens could meet in Week 13 in Logan to decide it.

But first things first, we need to take care of business first this Friday.

fulltilt
Waterboy

Post by fulltilt »

Would love to see a good game but this won't be close. Jackson

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

BurgGrad6
SE

Post by BurgGrad6 »

Really excited about this Jackson teams post season! I think Jackson is going to make a heck of a run. And if Jackson can stay healthy I think they will be playing for the state title this year!!

Bulldog70
Waterboy

Post by Bulldog70 »

BurgGrad_06 wrote:Really excited about this Jackson teams post season! I think Jackson is going to make a heck of a run. And if Jackson can stay healthy I think they will be playing for the state title this year!!
WOW!

seoconstruction
Freshman Team

Post by seoconstruction »

Why did Athens leave the seoal ? Oh that's right , bc they couldn't compete !

Return to “Football”