Valley 7-1(1-1) @ Wheelersburg 7-1(2-0)

BurgGrad6
SE

Re: Valley 7-1(1-1) @ Wheelersburg 7-1(2-0)

Post by BurgGrad6 »

Who's injured for valley??

BurgGrad6
SE

Post by BurgGrad6 »

I think this game will be decided at the Los! And with greeno back for burg I think burg will win that battle.

Jolly P(irate)
SEOP

Post by Jolly P(irate) »

That will be a good addition for an already stout line. Would love to see that super unbalanced with him in there as well.

lineman7
All Conference

Post by lineman7 »

Valley's RB/S was hurt at SP, starting OT, both starting OLB, and one WR i think

here4fun
Varsity

Post by here4fun »

Any true Valley fan that has been to most of the games in the last 4 years knows that Valley is one of the worst at playing down to their competition for example last weeks south point game I am sure it was very hard for them to get fired up going into that game I am sure you will see a completely different team this week

nutronron2012
All State

Post by nutronron2012 »

Here4Fun wrote:Any true Valley fan that has been to most of the games in the last 4 years knows that Valley is one of the worst at playing down to their competition for example last weeks south point game I am sure it was very hard for them to get fired up going into that game I am sure you will see a completely different team this week
Agreed

Izladoom
All State

Post by Izladoom »

Yeah at times valley does just look bored out there you don't see a lot of emotion out of the players I think the loss to west will light that fire in them again

Axe N Shield
Varsity

Post by Axe N Shield »

BurgGrad_06 wrote:I believe I am the only burg poster that said burg would destroy Jackson. Then I ate that crow.. So what.. If I say burg is going to destroy every1 they play, why does it matter? I have my opinion! If I come off as snobby oh well. People on here know me and know that I'm really not snobby. Lol Axe I think you are just upset that east is having a bad season with good talent. Its OK man next year will come.. As for this game I think it will be a defensive battle! Burg wins this year!
Not upset at all that East is having a bad season.. really doesn't bother me if they win or loose! As for the talent level.. they do have one or two really good lineman. As for, the rest of the team I couldn't tell you much about them. I think one of Akia Browns boy is a pretty good little back. May be wasting his skills there too! Believe he could play about anywhere too in the county! Haven't really been to a East game in three years.

N4da'score
Freshman Team

Post by N4da'score »

This is what it's all about. http://youtu.be/AlXDo5WhQXI ROLL TRIBE!!!!!!!!!!!!! :122249

Axe N Shield
Varsity

Post by Axe N Shield »

N4da'score wrote:This is what it's all about. http://youtu.be/AlXDo5WhQXI ROLL TRIBE!!!!!!!!!!!!! :122249
Great football song! Love it! But, every high school football program in the nation has used for their fall sports banquets! But, great song! Another great one is the theme song to; "The Last Mohicans"!

ridgerunner
Freshman Team

Post by ridgerunner »

Hoping for a good game as always.

coop
SEOPS

Post by coop »

No need for songs, dance, quotes, or any of that....you're teeing it up for 3 reasons tonight.

1. Coach Crabtree
2. SOC title hopes
3. The name on the Jersey

Good Luck tonight Indians....leave it all on the field and you may walk away with a W!

siderman57
Freshman Team

Post by siderman57 »

I agree no need for songs, dance and etc.. Pirates you had a great week of practice ... You are focused with one thing in mind, playing every down to the best of your ability...The one true common thing amoung Great teams is Leadership, and you sure do have that...

Play for your Team.. Your communinty .... and bring the SOC title back to our house..... Make it happen.....

N4da'score
Freshman Team

Post by N4da'score »

chicken_coop wrote:No need for songs, dance, quotes, or any of that....you're teeing it up for 3 reasons tonight.

1. Coach Crabtree
2. SOC title hopes

Good Luck tonight Indians....leave it all on the field and you may walk away with a W!
WOW......................With all the silly and sarcastic posts on this thread, I'd thought that might enlighten ones day. :roll: Sorry for the disturbance. ROLL TRIBE!!!!

coop
SEOPS

Post by coop »

N4da'score wrote:
chicken_coop wrote:No need for songs, dance, quotes, or any of that....you're teeing it up for 3 reasons tonight.

1. Coach Crabtree
2. SOC title hopes

WOW......................With all the silly and sarcastic posts on this thread, I'd thought that might enlighten ones day. :roll: Sorry for the disturbance. ROLL TRIBE!!!!
haha lighten up sally.

Thats not a shot at you or the song...but as well all know, when they hit the field none of that matter. Play for your community, school, coach, and defending the gold ball.

wobycat
SEOPS

Post by wobycat »

Sorry Indians, but while you were asleep in your tepees, the pirates docked their ship, came a shore, and stole the gold football.

Here's to an entertaining game, injury free.

Crab's Brother
SEO

Post by Crab's Brother »

wobycat wrote:Sorry Indians, but while you were asleep in your tepees, the pirates docked their ship, came a shore, and stole the gold football.

They put it in that empty spot they cleared for the one that never came last season? :122245 :122245

Jolly P(irate)
SEOP

Post by Jolly P(irate) »

After some serious thought the past week, I am going with this.....

Valley 13
Da' Burg 31

Jolly P(irate)
SEOP

Post by Jolly P(irate) »

wobycat wrote:Sorry Indians, but while you were asleep in your tepees, the pirates docked their ship, came a shore, and stole the gold football.

Pirates don't steal. They TAKE, right out of their enemies hands and look them in the eye and dare them to stop 'em. They put up a fight til the bitter end. No reason to hang a head. They walk with pride and fight with vengeance. Valley better get their sea legs ready. THE ED WILL BE ROCKING TONIGHT!!!!!!!!!

wobycat
SEOPS

Post by wobycat »

:oops:
Crab's brother wrote:

They put it in that empty spot they cleared for the one that never came last season? :122245 :122245
Good one! :lol:

Return to “Football”