Week #8 Gallia at Warren

robycop3
All State

Re: Week #8 Gallia at Warren

Post by robycop3 »

If it means anything...

GA beat Peake 30-0; Peake edged Warren 10-9.

jottings
SEOPS H

Post by jottings »

Gallipolis 7 Warren Local 0, halftime. Tons of penalties on both teams.

kvnchambers
Varsity

Post by kvnchambers »

Two things that stood out for me tonight penalty yardage may be more then offensive yardage. And now 2 weeks in a row Gallia passes to set up the run never dreamed that at beginning of season. My final thought if warren coach gets players totally to by in to what they are doing Gallia may finish on bottom of league for a few years

jottings
SEOPS H

Post by jottings »

Gallipolis 20 Warren 6. Warriors score in final minute after several GAHS penalties.

Auburntgrfan
All Conference

Post by Auburntgrfan »

looked like two evenly matched teams. worst officated game in a long time. both ways each team has reason to upset. wow. that being said gallia made the plays and warren squandered away scoring opportunity after opportunity still again. actually may have won the war on paper, like chesapeake, while losing it on the field. congrats to gallia and good luck in your last two games.

86LancerLover
Freshman Team

Post by 86LancerLover »

Is there anyway I can get my money back? That was horrible football to actually have to watch???? Is it basketball season yet?

BLUE84n82
Riding the Bench

Post by BLUE84n82 »

Hey here's a thought... Why don't u just stay home??
I rather enjoyed it.

bluewarriorfan
Waterboy

Post by bluewarriorfan »

Auburntgrfan wrote:looked like two evenly matched teams. worst officated game in a long time. both ways each team has reason to upset. wow. that being said gallia made the plays and warren squandered away scoring opportunity after opportunity still again. actually may have won the war on paper, like chesapeake, while losing it on the field. congrats to gallia and good luck in your last two games.
I will agree with you that both teams were evenly matched, but thats where you and I agreeing comes to an end. To say that was the worst officiating in a long time only adds to the fodder of atheletes and coaches not taken responsibility for their short comings. Officials do not enjoy flagging plays. Officials are game managers and are committed to ensuring that one team does not get an advantage over the other in an unfair manner. All fouls called were fouls that needed to be called ,whether they were game changers or safety fouls. If you are a subscriber to hudl or have access to hudl, I would encourage you to watch the game and you to might see the penalties called. I would also encourage you to take an officiating class next summer so you could better understand the rules of the game.

LetsGoPSU
SE

Post by LetsGoPSU »

he hit a nerve with you eh? Just an opinion, he is allowed to have one, if he thought the officiating was horrible so be it, doubt honestly if he will run right out and take a class

bluewarriorfan
Waterboy

Post by bluewarriorfan »

He probably wont.,and yes he hit a nerve. Its easy to blame someone that doesnt have a voice and move on. I think if I was him ,I would start looking internally as to why his Warriors lost. I heard they are only averaging 6.5 pts a game. They must have had the worst officials all year long.

ballr4peake
Waterboy

Post by ballr4peake »

doubleplay643 wrote:Bevo, I have never understood why Warren has not been one of the better programs in football, you look at any boys sport and they are athletic kids. I know the emphasis has always been roundball, but when they figure out the coaching thing over there, I think they will be onto something. Just been a carousel the last 4-5 years, and I really think that is the main issue...no consistency.
Exactly.......however I truly do not believe the powers that be give a sh*& about football at this school. What an embarrassment. Biggest waste of potential known to man.

Return to “Football”