Post by outsider »

Well at least the kids on the football team are acting like adults

Endzone_Warrior
Varsity

Re: Week 8 - Portsmouth West at Waverly

Post by Endzone_Warrior »

Jolly P(irate) wrote:
Captain Awesome wrote:
nutronron2012 wrote:This thread has become a train wreck. Why does every West thread take the same path? What about the game at hand?
Haven’t you read the post’s? Here i’ll catch you up real quick.....

West beat Valley ended their impressive winning streak while Waverly lost to Burg. You have the same couple guys trolling like usual and people are cowards. All but one “so-called” West Sider” on here is Stupid. Things are funny and people are mad. People are bringing up the award winning staff from last year and people are getting butt hurt once again. Fuelstop has good food. Tiger bait likes the Tigers to win.
Waverly field is declared a disaster and looking elsewhere to play. West will win by multiple touchdowns. West Siders like Jim Dandy’s and Jolly Pirate is going to throw in some donuts, while EW hangs out at Osco trying to talk football. This my friend is just your typical West post. :aaaaa63
:lol: :lol: :lol: In a nut shell. You forgot about Westfan taking cardboard boxes to Livingston's to help out EW. Although Westfan needs the money for rent. I personally can't wait til week 10 thread. This site may get shut down.
:lol:

Endzone_Warrior
Varsity

freebee wrote:Well at least the kids on the football team are acting like adults
Yes they are! Great young men. Even the staff is acting like adults and real coaches too. Things have definitely changed for the better and it's quite obvious. :122249

dreamweaver
Varsity

Post by dreamweaver »

Ew you wouldn't have a clue if it hit you in the face. In my lifetime, I have never seen bigger idiots representing our school. :lol: You are all like the 5 Stoogies. Nothing any of you say especially Treebeard-who is not from West and EW has any relevance to me. So try another angle because you are way off base. But you could take some of your own advice and talk about football. :razz: :razz: :razz: :razz: I keep trying!

So this week it is supposed to rain most everyday but rain or shine, Siders win..Havent heard much about Waverly that is promising like everyone thought pre-season. So I take my West Siders and they should have 2nd string in by 4th.
And for the record as far as I know, everyone is happy West beat Valley. But you got to find something to make up to make your creepin on anyone with a slight difference of opinion make sense.
:roll: :shock: ;-) :o

dreamweaver
Varsity

Post by dreamweaver »

The funniest part of it all is EW isn't from Burg or Waverly or even West like he has claimed in his past before being banned over again. He is a Northwest Mohawk. Why not represent your own school.

ridgerunner
Freshman Team

Post by ridgerunner »

dreamweaver wrote:The funniest part of it all is EW isn't from Burg or Waverly or even West like he has claimed in his past before being banned over again. He is a Northwest Mohawk. Why not represent your own school.
:lol: :lol: Dreamy, keep grasping at straws buddy, you just continue to show how much you really don't know!!

Game day
All State

Post by Game day »

Treebeard wrote:
dreamweaver wrote::-D What a joke you continue to be for us.
Bud do you understand Triplett retired from coaching! He didn't get fired, he quit! Then West hired a new coach, Johnson....end of story bro. Every time you, playa44 & local superstar(same person) write something, you embarrass the previous staff and make them look bad.. Do you get that? You act like a third grade girl(no offense women). Stay on Lawrence co threads and take your gimp with you.
I agree Trip retired to take care of his family. The right thing to do looking back since his Dad passed away earlier. I know Coach - T misses it but family comes first could call Coach -T.

Endzone_Warrior
Varsity

game day wrote:
Treebeard wrote:
dreamweaver wrote::-D What a joke you continue to be for us.
Bud do you understand Triplett retired from coaching! He didn't get fired, he quit! Then West hired a new coach, Johnson....end of story bro. Every time you, playa44 & local superstar(same person) write something, you embarrass the previous staff and make them look bad.. Do you get that? You act like a third grade girl(no offense women). Stay on Lawrence co threads and take your gimp with you.
I agree Trip retired to take care of his family. The right thing to do looking back since his Dad passed away earlier. I know Coach - T misses it but family comes first could call Coach -T.

Moving on people....Moving on!!! :mrgreen:

Last edited by Endzone_Warrior on Tue Oct 14, 2014 9:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

ridgerunner
Freshman Team

Post by ridgerunner »

EW your such a chest thumper. :lol:

Westfan
SEOP

Post by Westfan »

Like that pic EW. That would make some nice shirts.

dreamweaver
Varsity

Post by dreamweaver »

I dont know about these others but where oh where do I ever mention the former staff???????????????????????? Once in a gratitude way and this is the result!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You guys are nuts for sure.It is you idiots that keep mentioning the previous staff! Get off your world beater horses and pay attention!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Dudes, you really arent that stupid are you? Wait let me answer that! YES!

Westfan
SEOP

Post by Westfan »

Nuts? Was it nuts that we've had how many threads removed since April because of the same garbage? Anything about the current administration and the decisions they've made have been criticized at nauseum. Friday was a great win and it solidified that the changes are working and West is headed in the right direction.

local superstar
All State

Post by local superstar »

If you are so interested in this dumb subject Westfan, go back-cause you probably dont work-and tell us exactly WHY those threads got removed. Both this year and last and the year before that etc etc. I think most all of you complaining so much need to take a look in the mirror for goodness sake.They were removed not due to anything I have ever said.Unbelievable.

ONLY ONE PERSON IS ALWAYS BANNED FROM SEOPS EVERY YEAR!!

AND IT IS YOUR BUDDY.

sports87
Riding the Bench

Post by sports87 »

I would love to see some talk about football not this nonsence

dr3737
Waterboy

Post by dr3737 »

Guys please grow up lets talk about high school football and not the pass......So thoughts on this weeks game?????

dr3737
Waterboy

Post by dr3737 »

dr3737 wrote:Guys please grow up lets talk about high school football and not the pass......So thoughts on this weeks game?????
ITS GETTING OLD EVER THREAD!!!!!!!

Westfan
SEOP

Post by Westfan »

dr3737 wrote:Guys please grow up lets talk about high school football and not the pass......So thoughts on this weeks game?????
Waverly has definitely been a jekyll and hyde type of team. Played well early against Jackson and Coal Grove but the last couple weeks haven't put up a fight against Valley and Wheelersburg. They have size and they aren't the finesse Waverly of the past so sloppy conditions probably help them. You hope West doesn't have a letdown but anything is possible and you don't want to let them hang around. Waverly has always been a tough place to get a win.

ridgerunner
Freshman Team

Post by ridgerunner »

local superstar wrote:If you are so interested in this dumb subject Westfan, go back-cause you probably dont work-and tell us exactly WHY those threads got removed. Both this year and last and the year before that etc etc. I think most all of you complaining so much need to take a look in the mirror for goodness sake.They were removed not due to anything I have ever said.Unbelievable.

ONLY ONE PERSON IS ALWAYS BANNED FROM SEOPS EVERY YEAR!!

AND IT IS YOUR BUDDY.
Why do you feel you need two separate accounts to get your point across? I have been watching your posts and the spelling/punctuation is exactly like Dreamy's posts. I find that very odd. At least everyone knows who EW is. I would love to see everyone back talking football, but I doubt EW lets that happens as long as dreamy & superstar are around posting their crap. Also, if you feel like starting a bitchfest with me think again, I’m to old to care :lol:

ridgerunner
Freshman Team

Post by ridgerunner »

I think West has their stuff together finally. They have got healthy and are starting to really compete for a soc title. I look for them to take care of business against the tigers, but I do wonder where they are going to play?

Westfan
SEOP

Post by Westfan »

Captain Awesome wrote: Why do you feel you need two separate accounts to get your point across? I have been watching your posts and the spelling/punctuation is exactly like Dreamy's posts. I find that very odd. At least everyone knows who EW is. I would love to see everyone back talking football, but I doubt EW lets that happens as long as dreamy & superstar are around posting their crap. Also, if you feel like starting a bitchfest with me think again, I’m to old to care :lol:
Glad you noticed that too. I responded to Dreamweaver and he responds back as Local Superstar in the first person. It's obvious it's the same person. Seems like there is also 2 more aliases.

But as you guys said, let's move forward a forget this childish stuff.

Return to “Football”