Wheelersburg(41) @ (0)Heath

Mad-Dogg
SEOP
Location: Wheelersburg Oh home of the 2x State Champs, 8x Regional Champs and 34x SOC Div 2 Champs

Re: Wheelersburg 2-0 vs Heath 0-2

Post by Mad-Dogg »

Kleao wrote: Sun Sep 03, 2017 5:02 am
Neutron Man wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2017 8:29 pm If say many of the predictions are wild guesses here... Not too many ppl here (myself included) know much of anything about Heath.

I think Burg will win, but I can't tell you a score.
However, it is an away game, and you never know of any hometown homers

I'm sure Burg will win. They only have teams on their schedule that they know they can beat.
jackson is not a sure fire win. watterson is not gonna be a sure fire win either as will hartley next yr. as of late ironton has not been a series but u never know with that game but yea we always schedule games we know we will win.

It's not the size of the dog in the fight. It's the size of the fight in the dog. (D Jay on Hustle & Flow)

Fearless Bold Tough
We Are The Storm
Make It Rain
Reach Higher
Power Of One
Respect The W
Be The Best
X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X
SEOPS

Post by X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X »

burg should win. Be nice to watch seo on the tv

Winners never quit. And quitters never win! Vince Lombardi
The pirate indian
Riding the Bench

Post by The pirate indian »

Lol what a ridiculous comment. I feel like we have a pretty nice schedule with my only complaint being the fairland game. The schedule has the potential to be fairly difficult with at least half of them being playoff quality teams. I can't think of another nearby school with a more challenging season. Next year will only further separate us in the first 10 difficulty rating.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

my purt near reliable sources tell me that a select crew from the heath eagles club n the moose has been assembled for this game. and burg will not see the endzone without a purty yeller flag. ------------------------------------------- all jokin aside I know nuthin about heath either. I know they had a good year last year. but the burg machine is clickin along right now.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
LICKING COUNTY FAN
SEOPS Hippo

Post by LICKING COUNTY FAN »

Heath is young.
They lost by graduation their QB. He was, what seemed like 90% of their offense.
They have a really good receiver.

Raider6309
SEOPS HOF

Post by Raider6309 »

Running clock

Mad-Dogg
SEOP
Location: Wheelersburg Oh home of the 2x State Champs, 8x Regional Champs and 34x SOC Div 2 Champs

Post by Mad-Dogg »

The pirate indian wrote: Mon Sep 04, 2017 2:31 am Lol what a ridiculous comment. I feel like we have a pretty nice schedule with my only complaint being the fairland game. The schedule has the potential to be fairly difficult with at least half of them being playoff quality teams. I can't think of another nearby school with a more challenging season. Next year will only further separate us in the first 10 difficulty rating.
There is no one in this half the state IMO that has a schedule anywhere near as challenging as ours. I don't know much on heath other than they went 10-0 last yr and lost a lot but we have the potential to lose 1 or 2 of the next 3 games. Don't think it will happen but anything is possible

It's not the size of the dog in the fight. It's the size of the fight in the dog. (D Jay on Hustle & Flow)

Fearless Bold Tough
We Are The Storm
Make It Rain
Reach Higher
Power Of One
Respect The W
Be The Best
BigBlueNation
SEOP

Post by BigBlueNation »

Burg takes this one.

Nut
Riding the Bench

Re: WK3 (2-0) Wheelersburg @ (0-2) Heath

Post by Nut »

Burg just recruited another two kids from New Boston one from Green and one from South Webster. Seen it on max preps.

Seabee_0586
Varsity

Post by Seabee_0586 »

Nut wrote: Mon Sep 04, 2017 9:36 pm Burg just recruited another two kids from New Boston one from Green and one from South Webster. Seen it on max preps.
Who is the kid from green

SOC 1
LICKING COUNTY FAN
SEOPS Hippo

Post by LICKING COUNTY FAN »

Please list all four.

In case they play this week, I am guessing they wont be in the program.

indianabuck
All State

Post by indianabuck »

This is a game burg handles easily. Heath will be lucky to win 2 games this year. The QB for them last year was everything.

Kleao
Freshman Team

Post by Kleao »

Nut wrote: Mon Sep 04, 2017 9:36 pm Burg just recruited another two kids from New Boston one from Green and one from South Webster. Seen it on max preps.
No way! Burg would never take students from other schools. They firmly believe no child should ever transfer. Oh no wait I'm sorry. They believe no one should ever leave Burg! They will take any transfer for the better of Burg! Sorry I got that mixed up!

Abe Froman
S

Post by Abe Froman »

These first 3 games will not have done much it appears to get us ready for Bishop Watterson Week 4, although I guess they are not as good as they were a couple years ago.

Never know when you schedule these teams, sounds like Heath went from good to bad pretty quickly.

My guess is 42-7.

fbnut
SEOP

Post by fbnut »

Kleao wrote: Tue Sep 05, 2017 3:28 am
No way! Burg would never take students from other schools. They firmly believe no child should ever transfer. Oh no wait I'm sorry. They believe no one should ever leave Burg! They will take any transfer for the better of Burg! Sorry I got that mixed up!
Burgs not for everyone
Welcome anyone who wants to buy into the burg way, best of luck to those that have trouble doing that and wish to leave.

tobehonest
Waterboy

Post by tobehonest »

Good news for the Burg fans making this trip. Plenty of parking and plenty of seating. Only negative is that there is a track between bleachers and field.

Mad-Dogg
SEOP

Post by Mad-Dogg »

u care to show a article saying this

Fearless Bold Tough
We Are The Storm
Make It Rain
Reach Higher
Power Of One
Respect The W
Be The Best
Kleao
Freshman Team

Post by Kleao »

fbnut wrote: Tue Sep 05, 2017 8:03 am
Burgs not for everyone
Welcome anyone who wants to buy into the burg way, best of luck to those that have trouble doing that and wish to leave.
RIGHT 🙄😉

fbnut
SEOP

Post by fbnut »

Kleao wrote: Tue Sep 05, 2017 10:06 am
fbnut wrote: Tue Sep 05, 2017 8:03 am

Burgs not for everyone
RIGHT 🙄😉
Glad we agree

laser breath
Varsity

Post by laser breath »

I'm sure they don't mind if a player leaves but I think they might be a little touchy when the their playbook goes with them and is shown to the coach of a team that they are going to play.

Return to “Football”