WEEK 7: Martins Ferry at Warren

Region 15
JV Team

Re: WEEK 7: Martins Ferry at Warren

Post by Region 15 »

moonshine wrote:Who is coaching Martins Ferry currently?
Dave Bruney is the HC, he has been HC for 20 years or longer. Dave is also the AD and the football stadium is named after him. Dave Bruney Sports Complex.

moonshine
SEO

Post by moonshine »

outerbanksjake wrote:
Dave Bruney is the HC, he has been HC for 20 years or longer. Dave is also the AD and the football stadium is named after him. Dave Bruney Sports Complex.
Is this the same coach that coached at Ironton until 1971?

Auburntgrfan
All Conference

Post by Auburntgrfan »

Hey my bad on the I-77 actually meant to say I-70. Warren did play Jackson fairly tough. Jackson scored on three big plays. Two long passes on busted coverage and a long run with two tacklers knocking each other off the runner. Offense will probably sputter, defense spends an un-ordinate amount of time on the field. Friday gave the offense the ball three times inside the 30 and got no points from it. Soo I will restate: Warren may not be a solid test for "Ferry" but The Pruple Riders?" will have several bumps and bruises Saturday morning. Hope both teams come out un-injured.

Purplesage
Freshman Team

Post by Purplesage »

Ah no we like bumps and bruises really but we are mostly the givers not the takers but we ain't skeered!!! Lol!!!! I got to come and see this !! I want to know what the best concession stand food is though????? Long drive without a food stop so it's really important!!!!

Purplesage
Freshman Team

Post by Purplesage »

moonshine wrote:
outerbanksjake wrote:
Is this the same coach that coached at Ironton until 1971?
Nope

jottings
SEOPS H

Post by jottings »

Gallia will be going to Vincent next Friday. Could someone send me a Warrior roster?. Thanks.

loganlocos
SEOP

Post by loganlocos »

Jottings wrote:Gallia will be going to Vincent next Friday. Could someone send me a Warrior roster?. Thanks.
http://seoal.weebly.com/uploads/1/6/5/5 ... roster.pdf

Got you covered again Jottings.

swamisez
JV Team

Post by swamisez »

Heard 28-7 riders at half. Any update since.

86LancerLover
Freshman Team

Post by 86LancerLover »

Glad, I decided on passing on this game! Is it basketball season yet?

Purplesage
Freshman Team

Post by Purplesage »

Yeah it was a pretty boring game !! Both teams went basic in that downpour!!! Field stayed very nice and playable though!!! Riders had a lot of tickytacky penalties called on them that gave Warren a couple of first downs but basically Barlowbandit was correct not a good team but they played with passion and never quit!!!!! Saw a couple of things that bothered me about my team though like Warren having the ball nearly the entire third quarter on one possession !!!! But it was a nice ride and a nice place and the food at Rhodes Side was great!!!

Return to “Football”