Valley @ Portsmouth West

Dr_Know
Riding the Bench

Re: Valley @ Portsmouth West

Post by Dr_Know »

One of these days West is going to beat Valley again. I don't feel like that day is this year, but it will happen again. When West does beat Valley again, this website will be overloaded with people flying out of Dry Run, Careys Run, Pond Creek, Brouses Run, Vaughters Run, and every other holler letting us know how they predicted it and that West is just too physical for Valley. They will recall the glory of the years before the turn of the century when their forefathers used to beat the purple and gold with great fury for 40+ years and showed great mercy by not completely squashing the Valley football program. Oh yes, that day will happen! It has been brewing and boiling to the point of explosion as the Indians have continually gotten lucky on the field, had help from officials and always out coached previous staffs to constantly pull off upset after upset. When will Valley learn that they do not belong in the same breath as the Siders? That day is coming my friends... When will it happen? I don't know, but we better brace ourselves! Every wrong prediction, every previous Valley win, and every positive comment will all be forgotten by Sider fans as they will begin a new era of dominance the likes of which the SOC has not seen!

dreamweaver
Varsity

Post by dreamweaver »

Now that is funny I don't care if I am from West. Several have earned us that reputation and I doubt it stops. If West does win there will be plenty drink so much koolaid they may not make it thru the week.i also think the older coach Johnson changes this staff completely. Makes them avoid beginner mistakes. Good Luck West!!

BurgGrad6
SE

Post by BurgGrad6 »

Dr. Know that is the funniest thing I have ever read! I also see the pirates acting like that on the day that they beat valley!!until then keep on rolling Indians! Y'all have worked your buts of and EARNED every win you have! None of it was luck, just pure hard work! Hard work beats talent when talent doesn't work hard!

Trojan_Pride
All Conference

Post by Trojan_Pride »

BurgGrad_06 wrote:Dr. Know that is the funniest thing I have ever read! I also see the pirates acting like that on the day that they beat valley!!until then keep on rolling Indians! Y'all have worked your buts of and EARNED every win you have! None of it was luck, just pure hard work! Hard work beats talent when talent doesn't work hard!
you must have crystal ball!!! i 'm thinking that won't happen till the next millennium :122245

Izladoom
All State

Post by Izladoom »

That might be the best thing I have ever read on here!

ty10111
Waterboy

Post by ty10111 »

I think West makes a few plays defensively and on special teams, and commits no turnovers to pull out a close win in a classic game for all ages.

Game day
All State

Post by Game day »

Looks like we will have rain the next few days.

MClaw
Freshman Team

Post by MClaw »

Vladimir wrote:For those of you doubting if West can throw the ball, they can! West did so against Minford in the rain. Their 2 first quarter TD were passing TDs.
They were both screen passes, pump you brakes!

Runner00
JV Team

Post by Runner00 »

My Senators seal the deal and spring the upset(to those outside the community).

callie11
Freshman Team

Post by callie11 »

Channel 3 calling for 3 to 5 inches of rain starting to night, I think passing is out of the question. better get out your very longest cleats.

US soldier
Waterboy

Post by US soldier »

Look for massive amounts of sunshine if it's tony cavaliar

playa_44
JV Team

Post by playa_44 »

Dr_Know wrote:One of these days West is going to beat Valley again. I don't feel like that day is this year, but it will happen again. When West does beat Valley again, this website will be overloaded with people flying out of Dry Run, Careys Run, Pond Creek, Brouses Run, Vaughters Run, and every other holler letting us know how they predicted it and that West is just too physical for Valley. They will recall the glory of the years before the turn of the century when their forefathers used to beat the purple and gold with great fury for 40+ years and showed great mercy by not completely squashing the Valley football program. Oh yes, that day will happen! It has been brewing and boiling to the point of explosion as the Indians have continually gotten lucky on the field, had help from officials and always out coached previous staffs to constantly pull off upset after upset. When will Valley learn that they do not belong in the same breath as the Siders? That day is coming my friends... When will it happen? I don't know, but we better brace ourselves! Every wrong prediction, every previous Valley win, and every positive comment will all be forgotten by Sider fans as they will begin a new era of dominance the likes of which the SOC has not seen!
This is a famous and dumb "quote"now. It is all over Facebook in west football sight in order to motivate players and fans!

UKNate
Freshman Team

Post by UKNate »

playa_44 wrote:
Dr_Know wrote:One of these days West is going to beat Valley again. I don't feel like that day is this year, but it will happen again. When West does beat Valley again, this website will be overloaded with people flying out of Dry Run, Careys Run, Pond Creek, Brouses Run, Vaughters Run, and every other holler letting us know how they predicted it and that West is just too physical for Valley. They will recall the glory of the years before the turn of the century when their forefathers used to beat the purple and gold with great fury for 40+ years and showed great mercy by not completely squashing the Valley football program. Oh yes, that day will happen! It has been brewing and boiling to the point of explosion as the Indians have continually gotten lucky on the field, had help from officials and always out coached previous staffs to constantly pull off upset after upset. When will Valley learn that they do not belong in the same breath as the Siders? That day is coming my friends... When will it happen? I don't know, but we better brace ourselves! Every wrong prediction, every previous Valley win, and every positive comment will all be forgotten by Sider fans as they will begin a new era of dominance the likes of which the SOC has not seen!
This is a famous and dumb "quote"now. It is all over Facebook in west football sight in order to motivate players and fans!
How does it motivate the fans? Are they going to do a better job of acquiring popcorn and hot chocolate this week? :lol:

Dr_Know
Riding the Bench

Post by Dr_Know »

A famous quote from a Burg fan about the Valley-West game? Wow! The poor West side players and coaches must be really in need of motivation! I mean if it isn't enough that you are playing to knock off the 3 time champ, end a 36 game winning streak, put yourself at the top of the SOC race, and lock down a playoff spot.... Now it's personal! Now it's about defending the homeland and your reputation on SEOPS! Shout it from Raven Rock, "Dr Know is calling us out on SEOPS and we better win this game to shut him up!"

Kay
Waterboy

Post by Kay »

Playa44 aka local superstar, doesn't really understand football, no less how a locker room runs. The post by Dr know was freakin awesome! And hilarious. If any coach pulls locker room material from SEOPS, they should lose their job.

ridgerunner
Freshman Team

Post by ridgerunner »

Treebeard wrote:Playa44 aka local superstar, doesn't really understand football, no less how a locker room runs. The post by Dr know was freakin awesome! And hilarious. If any coach pulls locker room material from SEOPS, they should lose their job.
WE THE PEOPLE AGREE! :122245

lineman7
All Conference

Post by lineman7 »

Looks like it will be raining from about 7 AM throughout the game, however there is very little wind predicted so the passing games shouldn't be overly affected. Both teams will have plenty of footballs to rotate to keep them dry for the game

local superstar
All State

Post by local superstar »

Captain Awesome wrote:
Treebeard wrote:Playa44 aka local superstar, doesn't really understand football, no less how a locker room runs. The post by Dr know was freakin awesome! And hilarious. If any coach pulls locker room material from SEOPS, they should lose their job.
WE THE PEOPLE AGREE! :122245
Sorry don't know the guy. And it doesn't take much to know more football than a couple of you chest beaters put together. :122245 :122245 Good Luck Indians!

N4da'score
Freshman Team

Post by N4da'score »

A big shout out to Head Coach Darren Crabtree...................... :aaaaa34 Long live the Yellow Root!!!!! :122246

GalliaGrad78
SEOP

Post by GalliaGrad78 »

My insider at West says "West by 2 touchdowns" . I am a believer!!

Return to “Football”