Riding the Bench

Week 6 Rock Hill @ South Point

Post by SEpanthermom »

Thoughts?

Westfan
SEOP

Re: Week 6 Rock Hill @ South Point

Post by Westfan »

SP isn't a bad defensive team against the run and their quarterback seems to be getting more comfortable. SP big.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

I'd love to see the redmen win this one. and get back on track. and next year Portsmouth and ironton start ovc play.

Game day
All State

Post by Game day »

The clock is ticking for RH. Also they lost their best back last week. It is time for changes and with Ironton and Portsmouth moving in it will only get worse.

BurgBalla
Riding the Bench

Post by BurgBalla »

Rock Hill lost 2 or 3 good players last week during the game thanks to injuries. Some injured from non-game related problems and previous games. That leaves a big chunk of their 27 players gone.

Rock Hill loses again.

local superstar
All State

Post by local superstar »

Wow, that is not good for the players, the school or the community. Talk about beating a dead horse. Now the few kids willing to fight the good fight are injured. Time for change SOON! :oops: :oops: :oops:

unclebob
JV Team

Post by unclebob »

I look for the Pointers to win this one. They will be getting their leading tackler back who was out last week and another two key players who went out early in the west game that really hurt to lose. It is the Pointers Homecoming so they will really want to win this game. If Blankenship is out for any amount of games the Hill will be hurting!

osumufan
SE

Post by osumufan »

Pointers should win this. Rock Hill gave up a bunch of points to East. SP limited East to 6 points. If Blankenship is out for the season I think Rock Hill will not win another game. I hate that for them. We Pointers know what it is like to have an awesome player sidelined for the season.

Manwithplan
All State

Post by Manwithplan »

Rock Hill, might as well pitch tent. With just twenty-something players, I say the "collateral" damage has been done. For too many years, they have had to endure too many lopsided losses. They should have changed things years ago.

unclebob
JV Team

Post by unclebob »

Pointers will roll in this one. If they sit out their leading tackler who might need another week to heel will give Rock Hill a little break but I still see this as a no contest!

BurgBalla
Riding the Bench

Post by BurgBalla »

The Final Score of the game is:

Rock Hill - 10
South Point - 9

Congratulations Rock Hill.

Westfan
SEOP

Post by Westfan »

Really surprised. Congrats RH

bucks fan
Riding the Bench

Post by bucks fan »

CONGRATS REDMEN! This team could easily be 4-2 right now with wins in close games over River Valley and Portsmouth East.

Tiger0line05
Waterboy

Post by Tiger0line05 »

Congrats RH
THAT'S WHY YOU PLAY THE GAME !!!!!

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

CONGRATULATIONS TO THE REDMEN ON A HARD FOUGHT VICTORY.

local superstar
All State

Post by local superstar »

I think it shows a lot of guts from the Rock Hill Redmen to beat anyone. South Point is not very good nor is anyone in the league with the exception of Coal Grove who is decent. I am very happy for Rock Hill. The problem becomes that now this beleaguered football program is going to justify keeping the same staff. Ironton who has everyone's best players from the OVC, will not have any competition in the league at all. Ironton needs to be in the SOC 2. But back to Rock Hill. Congrats on the win but keep in mind how any decent team will do against you without some major changes.JMO

Redman92
Waterboy

Post by Redman92 »

Congrats Redmen, with #9 out you guys showed the naysayers that they were wrong!

Redman92
Waterboy

Post by Redman92 »

Westfan wrote:SP isn't a bad defensive team against the run and their quarterback seems to be getting more comfortable. SP big.
How did that crow taste? lol

Westfan
SEOP

Post by Westfan »

Redman92 wrote:
Westfan wrote:SP isn't a bad defensive team against the run and their quarterback seems to be getting more comfortable. SP big.
How did that crow taste? lol
Well that's something you rarely hear from a RH fan. Surprised but really don't care. Points are same either way for West. Truth is they're both terrible but someone has to win.

Tigercannon71
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Tigercannon71 »

local superstar wrote:I think it shows a lot of guts from the Rock Hill Redmen to beat anyone. South Point is not very good nor is anyone in the league with the exception of Coal Grove who is decent. I am very happy for Rock Hill. The problem becomes that now this beleaguered football program is going to justify keeping the same staff. Ironton who has everyone's best players from the OVC, will not have any competition in the league at all. Ironton needs to be in the SOC 2. But back to Rock Hill. Congrats on the win but keep in mind how any decent team will do against you without some major changes.JMO

There are so many things wrong with this post it isn't even funny. Like maybe its not the staff, maybe Rock Hill just doesn't have any talent walking the halls right now. Secondly, Ironton has maybe 4 players that have been playing at Ironton for a while now, but if you actually would take off the glasses you would see all the OVC teams have transfers as well. Coal Grove and Fairland both have numerous players from other places. Thirdly, why in the blue blazes would you bring up Ironton in a congratulatory post for winning a game? I don't understand that.

Return to “Football”