WEEK 6 WHEELERSBURG(4-1) @ COAL GROVE(3-2)

BurgGrad6
SE

Re: WEEK 6 WHEELERSBURG(4-1) @ COAL GROVE(3-2)

Post by BurgGrad6 »

FIDO (Forget It Drive On) wrote:
BurgGrad_06 wrote:Cg-ironton fan. If eastmoor don't have a chance and Hartley isn't any good... Who do you think is going to win this region ?

I know, I know, I know...... :mrgreen:
He won't say Ironton because that would mean he has an eago like the burg people! Lol

fbnut
SEOP

Post by fbnut »

I won't pretend to know anything about eastmoor but I have a friend in Columbus that follows highschool ball in the central Ohio area and he is usually pretty dead on , he said he thought eastmoor would be a tough out in region 17.

youthsportsfan
JV Team

Post by youthsportsfan »

BurgGrad_06 wrote:
FIDO (Forget It Drive On) wrote:
BurgGrad_06 wrote:Cg-ironton fan. If eastmoor don't have a chance and Hartley isn't any good... Who do you think is going to win this region ?

He won't say Ironton because that would mean he has an eago like the burg people! Lol
Bg6
Long time no chat. Burg fans and players do have a ego. And I believe ironton does as well just not to the level burg fans n players do :-). You guys get the kids drinkn the greatness COOL aid early . But that's the very reason you guys win games. Very reason we do as well. Take your state baseball team , ball passes n u guys score. There wasn't 1 player or fan that was there that didn't think burg was gonna pull that off. And u get a pass ball. Confidence and positive thinkn can make miracles happen. AKA luck.

Now with that said. Irontons a draw burg wants no part off. All the koolaid in krogers n deemers won't help you the 2nd go around.

BurgGrad6
SE

Post by BurgGrad6 »

youthsportsfan wrote:
BurgGrad_06 wrote:

Bg6
Long time no chat. Burg fans and players do have a ego. And I believe ironton does as well just not to the level burg fans n players do :-). You guys get the kids drinkn the greatness COOL aid early . But that's the very reason you guys win games. Very reason we do as well. Take your state baseball team , ball passes n u guys score. There wasn't 1 player or fan that was there that didn't think burg was gonna pull that off. And u get a pass ball. Confidence and positive thinkn can make miracles happen. AKA luck.

Now with that said. Irontons a draw burg wants no part off. All the koolaid in krogers n deemers won't help you the 2nd go around.[/quote]
I would rather beat Ironton round one than have to play Hartley. Lol or beat ferry round one and beat Ironton round two! Either way Ironton better drink that kool aid if they have to play burg again. Hydration keeps you from cramping! Haha

Trojan_Pride
All Conference

Post by Trojan_Pride »

i said it somewhere along the lines ! hartley , ironton, eastmoore , or burg it will be 1 of them 4 and if you believe run shoot 08 (a hartley supporter) its hartley by a landslide i just do not believe it.

i say burg, ironton, or eastmoore will give hartley all they want

hartely will be loaded next year cause the stats i have seen are from 10 & 11 graders!!

Jolly P(irate)
SEOP

Post by Jolly P(irate) »

BurgGrad_06 wrote:
youthsportsfan wrote:
BurgGrad_06 wrote:

Bg6

Now with that said. Irontons a draw burg wants no part off. All the koolaid in krogers n deemers won't help you the 2nd go around.
I would rather beat Ironton round one than have to play Hartley. Lol or beat ferry round one and beat Ironton round two! Either way Ironton better drink that kool aid if they have to play burg again. Hydration keeps you from cramping! Haha[/quote]

I laughed so hard I cramped up. :lol: I say if any of these Southern Ohio teams want to make a run @ week 15 they need to start preparing now. Ironton game this week will be a good indication as to how everyone stacks up. JMO

Trojan_Pride
All Conference

Post by Trojan_Pride »

Ironton game this week will be a good indication as to how everyone stacks up. JMO

finally!!!!!!!!!!! LOL

Jolly P(irate)
SEOP

Post by Jolly P(irate) »

cg-ironton fan wrote:Ironton game this week will be a good indication as to how everyone stacks up. JMO

finally!!!!!!!!!!! LOL
Don't get an EGO there cg. Haha. I will be shocked if they win, but that doesn't mean I'm not rootin for our southern Ohio friends. It would help Burg btw.

victor creed
Varsity

Post by victor creed »

the next 3 weeks could be a huge indicator for both burg and ironton to get an idea of where they may stack up in region 17 ironton game this week against st. charles and then in week 9 they play jackson. the jackson game will be a really big indicator for ironton of how far they have come since week 1. i believe they have definately imporved but i will be shocked to see them beat jackson. i just think jackson is really really good. if ironton loses to st charles, and jackson both then you have to be concerned about making the playoffs as their final game could be must win to get in. wheelersburg looks like they have to make some adjustments. the jackson game was an eye opener to where they stand in terms of winning the region. they got dominated in the trenches and then had opportunities to make plays but dropped passes and questionable play calls in critical situations cost them. eastmoor doesnt really play anyone except week 8 where they have marion franklin which will be a huge test. if they blow out mf then it doesnt look good for ironton or burg to advance beyond the region. hartley had alread played both st charles a 3 point win and marion franklin, a 1 point win. bottom line is all this is a decent indicator, but it really doesnt tell us much because you still have to go out there and play.

fbnut
SEOP

Post by fbnut »

Eastmoor beat st Charles 17-7 in week 2

Dr_Know
Riding the Bench

Post by Dr_Know »

Fellas, fellas, fellas... Our Pirates are darn good football team, but I very much feel that they are what they are. This isn't a bad thing but if history is an indicator with this group, physical teams give them issues when they have the athletes to make big plays. This Pirates team is better than most teams they'll line up against, lets just accept them for what they are.

BurgGrad6
SE

Post by BurgGrad6 »

^^^ that guy is on a roll today!! Hahaha

Return to “Football”