Freshman Team

Week 4. Waterford @ Trimble

Post by bigblue allday »

Any thoughts

Farmer Yoder
Freshman Team

Re: Week 4. Waterford @ Trimble

Post by Farmer Yoder »

We tried cheatin them white chickens a few weeks ago and we still came up short. i expect it to be worse when we travel to gtown for a cat fight. Where is Ace Rutter these days? Aint seen him on here much.

EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by EasternDspy »

Ugly !

fairlandboi'06
Riding the Bench

Post by fairlandboi'06 »

[quote="Farmer Yoder"]We tried cheatin them white chickens a few weeks ago and we still came up short. i expect it to be worse when we travel to gtown for a cat fight. Where is Ace Rutter these days? Aint seen him on here much.[/quote]

Ace Rutter? If he is anything like you, making stupid comments I seriously doubt anyone besides yourself is missing him.

mister b
SEOP

Post by mister b »

Trimble by 6.

That's 6 touchdowns.

G.W.A.
All Conference

Post by G.W.A. »

Trimble 56-0

athens78
All State

Post by athens78 »

another running clock. The running clock is the best thing to happen for the TVC to save the long drawn out beating some of these teams take. Now is a faster beating and everyone can get home sooner to listen to the clown circus on 105.5.

Broad Street
Riding the Bench

Post by Broad Street »

What station is YOUR post game show on? Maybe we should all listen to it instead.

Jakefromstatefarm
Varsity

Post by Jakefromstatefarm »

Trimble easily in this one. Over by the 2nd quarter.

tomcat fan
All Conference

Post by tomcat fan »

Trimble big

athens78
All State

Post by athens78 »

No post game show is better than that think they have. All they want to do is give each other nicknames, talk about food, let people call in and talk about players and coaches. Which is not surprising what's he call himself? Smack so I guess it's ok to call in and smack talk people, It's not a sports show more like a Jerry Springer show. Really thought the owner or general manager would have better taste than this. Actually use to listen to 107.7 post game but they had the same guy so I quit listening of course they wised up and fired him and we all know why. but enjoy if you like.

athens78
All State

Post by athens78 »

Oh again Trimble big. Tomcat Pride baby.

athens78
All State

Post by athens78 »

I like to get all my scores and highlights from WKKJ. What a great job those guys do.

moonshine
SEO

Post by moonshine »

athens78 wrote:No post game show is better than that think they have. All they want to do is give each other nicknames, talk about food, let people call in and talk about players and coaches. Which is not surprising what's he call himself? Smack so I guess it's ok to call in and smack talk people, It's not a sports show more like a Jerry Springer show. Really thought the owner or general manager would have better taste than this. Actually use to listen to 107.7 post game but they had the same guy so I quit listening of course they wised up and fired him and we all know why. but enjoy if you like.
As Urban said, "It is a clown show"

tomcat fan
All Conference

Post by tomcat fan »

A lot of people like the post game show. Its gets the players names out there. Not sure if you notice or not but his part of the state gets no coverage. If you don't like it don't listen. Simple as that

moonshine
SEO

Post by moonshine »

tomcat fan wrote:A lot of people like the post game show. Its gets the players names out there. Not sure if you notice or not but his part of the state gets no coverage. If you don't like it don't listen. Simple as that
I did not say I did not like it! Only it is a CLOWN SHOW! more scores less recipes! Of course they can bring back the GURU!
Last edited by moonshine on Thu Sep 18, 2014 10:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

bengals01
JV Team

Post by bengals01 »

The post game show is ok. Now the song at the beginningis a bit much. But it dose give you time to stop
and get gas and still not miss any scores

moonshine
SEO

Post by moonshine »

MERCY rule game!

Tomkittens 62

Waterford 7

The Enforcer
SEO

Post by The Enforcer »

Well one thing We know for sure, the sideline game will be entertaining , the games in Glouster!!! LOL

The scout
Waterboy

Post by The scout »

The Enforcer wrote:Well one thing We know for sure, the sideline game will be entertaining , the games in Glouster!!! LOL
What are you refering to here Enforcer? Were you a bench warmer in your days with Trimble? Running up and down the sidelines goofing off, not even paying attention to the game. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Return to “Football”