Week 4: Lucasville Valley (3-0) @ Fleming Co. KY (3-0)

Burg93
Freshman Team

Re: Week 4: Lucasville Valley (3-0) @ Fleming Co. KY (3-0)

Post by Burg93 »

Come on Valley, tighten-up.

coop
SEOPS

Post by coop »

Valley 21
Fleming 18

Late 4th...

Valley has taken the ball and run EVERY play this drive...at the Fleming Co 22 yard line...3:30 to play

coop
SEOPS

Post by coop »

FINAL

Valley 21
Fleming Co 18

Indians win #34 in a row...great game to listen to. Fleming Co ran the run and gun, sling it all over the place, mix in some options. Sounded like a big, strong football team. Valley defense had a lot of sacks, a few goal line stands. Great win!

Izladoom
All State

Post by Izladoom »

Fleming co was a better team than we thought they were. They got some bogus calls. The pass interference the Wr triped over his own feet. It's always hard to go on the road and play a team having their homecoming. Valley got better tonight. Was great seeing the linemen back.

coop
SEOPS

Post by coop »

izladoom wrote:Fleming co was a better team than we thought they were. They got some bogus calls. The pass interference the Wr triped over his own feet. It's always hard to go on the road and play a team having their homecoming. Valley got better tonight. Was great seeing the linemen back.
I heard about some of that, heard they were big, strong, and wide open on offense. Happy to see the lineman back, and hope they get up to speed this week and are ready to get after it when SOC play opens.

lineman7
All Conference

Post by lineman7 »

FC first two scores were both completely based on bogus calls... the first one a blatant clip at the 50 yd right in front of ref and the second one they called valley for 6 penalties in the drive... 4 of them 15 yarders

valley struggled to get momentum all game

coop
SEOPS

Post by coop »

lineman7 wrote:FC first two scores were both completely based on bogus calls... the first one a blatant clip at the 50 yd right in front of ref and the second one they called valley for 6 penalties in the drive... 4 of them 15 yarders

valley struggled to get momentum all game
Good win, against a good team on their homecoming....great points game for the Indians!

Tjhtygeverve
SE

Post by Tjhtygeverve »

Rock on valley... Surprised it was this close.

ohbuckeye2
SEOPS HO

Post by ohbuckeye2 »

Congrats Valley, nice win and BIG points!!

Izladoom
All State

Post by Izladoom »

Yeah valley played better than the score they was fighting a rowdy crowd and the refs all night. That is the worst stadium I have been to in years. No seating at all. Valleys fans was so spread out you could not cheer on the team. But like I said they got better tonight. 55 looked great out there and was really opening some holes. I don't think we really gave up much on the ground. The linebackers was flying to the ball. We did have a problem when they went 4 wide and threw the slant to the slot guys. The outside was covered pretty good most of the night.

sportsmr
Freshman Team

Post by sportsmr »

Good win. Was surprised how many kids FC dressed a lot of one way players. Think they wore on Valley a little but Valley stayed strong and played with a lot of heart. Roll Tribe

coop
SEOPS

Post by coop »

sportsmr wrote:Good win. Was surprised how many kids FC dressed a lot of one way players. Think they wore on Valley a little but Valley stayed strong and played with a lot of heart. Roll Tribe
They have over 800 kids in the high school, which is more than Valleys 3 schools combine. Big school and dressed over 70 kids.

lineman7
All Conference

Post by lineman7 »

At the end of the game it looked like FC was tired, not Valley

Bo_Diaz
JV Team

Post by Bo_Diaz »

Valley played hard and made the plays needed to win the game. I would guess that Valley had as many penalties tonight as they have had all season combined. As a fan and a parent it was very frustrating to watch some very sketchy officiating take away from the performance of our players. Being close enough to the field to hear the conversations between Coach Crabtree and the officials was enough to remind you of Remember the Titans and give you the feeling that someone had an agenda. Great effort from the boys in purple! Roll Tribe!

Does anyone have an update on Loop's shoulder?

coop
SEOPS

Post by coop »

Bo_Diaz wrote:Valley played hard and made the plays needed to win the game. I would guess that Valley had as many penalties tonight as they have had all season combined. As a fan and a parent it was very frustrating to watch some very sketchy officiating take away from the performance of our players. Being close enough to the field to hear the conversations between Coach Crabtree and the officials was enough to remind you of Remember the Titans and give you the feeling that someone had an agenda. Great effort from the boys in purple! Roll Tribe!

I heard the same thing...as far as loop goes I havent heard anything, but next week may be a good week to sit.

Hitops2.0
Varsity

Post by Hitops2.0 »

chicken_coop wrote:
Bo_Diaz wrote:Valley played hard and made the plays needed to win the game. I would guess that Valley had as many penalties tonight as they have had all season combined. As a fan and a parent it was very frustrating to watch some very sketchy officiating take away from the performance of our players. Being close enough to the field to hear the conversations between Coach Crabtree and the officials was enough to remind you of Remember the Titans and give you the feeling that someone had an agenda. Great effort from the boys in purple! Roll Tribe!

I heard the same thing...as far as loop goes I havent heard anything, but next week may be a good week to sit.
talked to Alex after the game and he said he was ok ...sore I'm sure but he was not favoring it at all . he's a tough kid
I thought Gavin yeazell played a very good game and we swarmed better and played hard . This game will help us down the road. FC made some nice catches but I think we really got to their backs and QB and hit them hard . and Idk why they kept trying to kick the EP instead of go for 2

LICKING COUNTY FAN
SEOPS Hippo

Post by LICKING COUNTY FAN »

Really glad to see that Valley was able to take this one. As one already stated I am a little shocked it was as close as it was.

Hitops2.0
Varsity

Post by Hitops2.0 »

newarkcatholicfan wrote:Really glad to see that Valley was able to take this one. As one already stated I am a little shocked it was as close as it was.
Some questionable calls against our D gave FC 45 yds on FCs second scoring drive ...we had them 3rd and 13 at
Mid field and was called for pass interference ...their receiver fell over his feet and took our cb out as he fell and then all of a sudden another PF Call and then some other crap and that
Put FC on our ten yd line, it had been
21 - 6 they scored and it was 21 - 12 so it was a flag fest on us for bit

The Oaf
SEO

Post by The Oaf »

Closer than I thought too but good teams find ways to win and that is exactly what Valley did. Nice win for the Indians. Breather for Valley next week and a chance to get healthy for the big showdown at West with that big 35 game winning streak on the line! Can't wait for that one! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

nutronron2012
All State

Post by nutronron2012 »

The Oaf wrote:Closer than I thought too but good teams find ways to win and that is exactly what Valley did. Nice win for the Indians. Breather for Valley next week and a chance to get healthy for the big showdown at West with that big 35 game winning streak on the line! Can't wait for that one! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
We play Waverly before West. Hopefully take 36 into the West game

Return to “Football”