week 4:east@manchester

streetballer
Varsity

Re: week 4:east@manchester

Post by streetballer »

64-34 sciotoville..poor refs beat manchester again..Every time they tackled someone the refs would throw a flag for personal foul..2 years in a row the refs screwed manchester. .oh well on to the next game

Alitown
Freshman Team

Post by Alitown »

streetballer wrote:64-34 sciotoville..poor refs beat manchester again..Every time they tackled someone the refs would throw a flag for personal foul..2 years in a row the refs screwed manchester. .oh well on to the next game
Is this a serious statement??

streetballer
Varsity

Post by streetballer »

Sure is

EastBeast06
JV Team

Post by EastBeast06 »

Congratulations to the Tartans on the victory. Looking to visit The Original Tartan Turf next Friday night.

Alitown
Freshman Team

Post by Alitown »

I don't care if the refs were helping East tackle your players, they are not going to account for a 30 point loss.. Take your lumps and move on.. Making excuses like that just makes your team look bad!

Tartanblue
SEO

Post by Tartanblue »

So let me understand this right...manchester was at home and the refs still cost them the game. Hard to believe that

streetballer
Varsity

Post by streetballer »

Yes the refs cost em..they made it to where anytime manchester tackled em they threw a flag..look at the difference in penalties called...but like I said oh well onto the next game

Crab's Brother
SEO

Post by Crab's Brother »

streetballer wrote:Yes the refs cost em..they made it to where anytime manchester tackled em they threw a flag..look at the difference in penalties called...but like I said oh well onto the next game
Refs do not give up 64 points. That is a joke!

Five Point
JV Team

Post by Five Point »

Streetballer you are without a doubt
My favorite person on preps. Your super intelligent insight and way of thinking about high school sports is just unmatched. If Manchester had any clue how intelligent you were, they'd hire you as the AD, coach of every sport, Mayor and manager of the IGA. What an asset to Lower Adams County.

LICKING COUNTY FAN
SEOPS Hippo

Post by LICKING COUNTY FAN »

Congrats on your win.

The refs will miss a call or two per game, but never will they mess up enough to allow one team to get pounded by 30 plus points.

The Oaf
SEO

Post by The Oaf »

Five Point wrote:Streetballer you are without a doubt
My favorite person on preps. Your super intelligent insight and way of thinking about high school sports is just unmatched. If Manchester had any clue how intelligent you were, they'd hire you as the AD, coach of every sport, Mayor and manager of the IGA. What an asset to Lower Adams County.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Return to “Football”