Week 4 (1-2) Ashland KY @ (2-1) Ironton

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Re: Week 4 (1-2) Ashland KY @ (2-1) Ironton

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

FIGHTING TIGERS NUETER ASHLAND TOMCATS.
Despite 3 lost fumbles deep in Ashland territory. The Fighting Tigers clawed out a spanking to the Ashland Tomcats to the tune of 41-13. Ironton wins it's 3rd straight and moves to 3-1 on the season. It was 34-to 7 at the half- Tigers. The running clock rule for a 34 point deficit was in affect most of the second half, As the Fighting Tigers started wholesale substitutions just a couple minutes into the 4th Quarter. Ironton travels to Portsmouth next Friday to play the Portsmouth Trojans.Ashland started subbing at the 2:43 mark of the 4th, Before scoring their 2nd and final td, While missing the 2 point conversion. I didn't hear the final yardage for the game. But after the first half Ironton's total offense was 403 yards to Ashland's 108. And at the break Ironton's De'angelo Palladino had already rushed 13 times for 235 yards. Last I heard he was around 280 yards.Great effort by the Fighting Tigers as the big eaters from Ironton opened holes all night, And the defense kept Ashland's 2 star backs bottled up.

Trojan_Pride
All Conference

Post by Trojan_Pride »

Great win TIGERS now onto portsmouth as i predicted offense on fire, and another great defense effort!

GO TIGERS

amanda clearcreek and russell both win tonight great L2 points for ironton
Last edited by Trojan_Pride on Fri Sep 19, 2014 10:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tigercannon71
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Tigercannon71 »

This looked like a Tiger team of old. They got back to basics and are winning. Our line demolished Ashlands. Pallidino showed who the best back on the field was tonight. That was a great game by the Tigers.

maniac66
All State

Post by maniac66 »

Ironton is the real deal the hung with Burg till after half time.
As long as this team plays smart and stays with what got them here they will continue to win.
Get fancy and well you know what can happen.
The line is showing their talent and Pallidino is a stud.
My worries is depth.
Bodmer and young is to good at LB and needed to play Offence as well as Cox or Pallidino.
If Ironton can get players to step up for those players the sky is truly the limit.

ohbuckeye2
SEOPS HO

Post by ohbuckeye2 »

Congratulations Tigers on a big win and holding Kentucky's leading Rusher to 50 yards on the night. That's how you open your first home game on your new Turf field against a big rival.

GREAT TEAM EFFORT!!

knightruner
JV Team

Post by knightruner »

Notice tonight that the tigers big linemen didn't play both ways. Webb only played on the offence . Ironton look very fresh tonight and that was some of the best hittin I have see in a long time from Ironton. Long and the other backs from Ashland didn't want that ball tonight. Tigers keep playing like this and there won't be too many around that will want to play them at the end of the season.

on a mission
All Conference

Post by on a mission »

Someone got took to the wood shed! Happy Pops! Wow, are the tigers that good or is the kats that bad ? Talking about d1 athletes! I saw while looking and they all wore orange and black!

juke boxer
JV Team

Post by juke boxer »

Ashland might NOT have the best back in the Tri-State.
Good job TIGERS !!

Return to “Football”