WK3 Nelsonville-York @ Berne Union

Green Beagle
JV Team

Re: WK3 Nelsonville-York @ Berne Union

Post by Green Beagle »

Wizard wrote:Everyone from Bostonville keeps saying young team! The only kids ever mentioned when talking about a young team are Mount, Andrews, and Edwards! Lets hear about the rest of this young team. The last time I checked you line 11 kids up on both sides of the ball, not 3. I understand those 3 are a big part of the TEAM but they are not the entire team.
Yeah their whole backfield is sophomore with the Davis kid and I believe Carter also starting up front on offense so 5 of the 11 on offense are soph. starters and there is a Canter boy of gets a lot of playing time that is a sophomore then they have 2 or 3 jrs and the rest sr, They wont be young the next couple of years..

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by Orange and Brown »

Wizard wrote:Everyone from Bostonville keeps saying young team! The only kids ever mentioned when talking about a young team are Mount, Andrews, and Edwards! Lets hear about the rest of this young team. The last time I checked you line 11 kids up on both sides of the ball, not 3. I understand those 3 are a big part of the TEAM but they are not the entire team.
I just get tired of hearing the excuse that NY is a "young" team....

moonshine
SEO

Post by moonshine »

Orange and Brown wrote:
Hey o&b tell them like an old coach of mine said, "Excuses are for Losers"

The scout
Waterboy

Post by The scout »

talking about old coach he would have beat trimble :122245

The scout
Waterboy

Post by The scout »

Green Beagle wrote:
Yeah their whole backfield is sophomore with the Davis kid and I believe Carter also starting up front on offense so 5 of the 11 on offense are soph. starters and there is a Canter boy of gets a lot of playing time that is a sophomore then they have 2 or 3 jrs and the rest sr, They wont be young the next couple of years..

So NY starts the same kids fridays as they do jv bc the davis kid is playing jv also wow they must want to win them jv games bad.

moonshine
SEO

Post by moonshine »

CautionTape wrote:talking about old coach he would have beat trimble :122245
Come on man! That's not the same old Coach!

Green Beagle
JV Team

Post by Green Beagle »

Nope the davis kid has not played jv since the first game he got his first start last week vs NC so now he wont be playing jv anymore. Didnt play jv vs Trimble or NC, He did play the first game vs Athens but hasnt since. What old coach are you talking about? Is the the one Trimble wouldnt hire when he applied there.lol

O&B Please quit posting like you have any knowledge of football. Some kids get mad when they see your posts but us that know you and seen you laugh out loud when we see such posts. No one was making an excuse I was answering a question asked about other younger players. Not to mention that those 15 year olds starting varsity are twice as big as you. My god you get on here and criticize kids and coaches When you are about a buck fifty have a pencil neck and glasses and wouldnt dare say these things to a coach or a kid. You are a discredit to faithful buckeye fans but hey you were not a buckeye growing up so I guess it doesnt matter much anyway.

Alexander hitman
Varsity

Post by Alexander hitman »

Buckeyes get the win.................big.........

chiefs
Varsity

Post by chiefs »

Berne may be one of the worst teams in SE Ohio. They have a good coach but bad foundation, some good athletes and hard-working kids but they don't have the best athletes or ball players in the school out there on the gridiron. NY wins 61-0

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Green Beagle wrote:Nope the davis kid has not played jv since the first game he got his first start last week vs NC so now he wont be playing jv anymore. Didnt play jv vs Trimble or NC, He did play the first game vs Athens but hasnt since. What old coach are you talking about? Is the the one Trimble wouldnt hire when he applied there.lol

O&B Please quit posting like you have any knowledge of football. Some kids get mad when they see your posts but us that know you and seen you laugh out loud when we see such posts. No one was making an excuse I was answering a question asked about other younger players. Not to mention that those 15 year olds starting varsity are twice as big as you. My god you get on here and criticize kids and coaches When you are about a buck fifty have a pencil neck and glasses and wouldnt dare say these things to a coach or a kid. You are a discredit to faithful buckeye fans but hey you were not a buckeye growing up so I guess it doesnt matter much anyway.

You made me giggle.........

I wish I weighed 150 lol......... Those were the days.
I don't bash kids, never have never will. I've never bashed a coach either.

moonshine
SEO

Post by moonshine »

Green Beagle wrote:Nope the davis kid has not played jv since the first game he got his first start last week vs NC so now he wont be playing jv anymore. Didnt play jv vs Trimble or NC, He did play the first game vs Athens but hasnt since. What old coach are you talking about? Is the the one Trimble wouldnt hire when he applied there.lol

Righh on about o&b and that Coach, coached back in the late 80's and early 90's for another school, not around here!

fairlandboi'06
Riding the Bench

Post by fairlandboi'06 »

Lets get the focus back to the game and quit rambling on about a bunch of stuff that does not relate.

moonshine
SEO

Post by moonshine »

moonshine wrote:

Right on about o&b and that Coach, coached back in the late 80's and early 90's for another school, not around here!
Look for the nutboy's to run all over the rockets!

pbuck
All State

Post by pbuck »

Orange and Brown wrote:
Inexperienced is that a better term to use? btw I'm not making any excuses personally, it's just the facts. But everyone can agree with this playing solid fundamental football and building off from that which builds momentum going forward is a positive thing no matter if a team has 50 seniors or 5 seniors

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Let me explain it like this........

Coaches and even the kids at NY have never made any excuses for making mistakes and losing.
The coaching staff has always made it clear that excuses are unacceptable, the kids are taught in 2nd and 3rd grade that excuses are unacceptable.
I get we have some young kids playing (very talented young people at that).
I agree that this team will only get better over the next couple seasons, and experience will be the main reason.

We have to stop trying to make excuses and just let the kids grow, at some point we could end up in a viscous cycle of saying "well we are a young team", every year (like that team with the upside down M on their helmets).

moonshine
SEO

Post by moonshine »

Co- Mercy rule special of the week!

Nutboy's 56

rockets 14

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

GAME DAY!!!!