SOC 2 predictions?

Jolly P(irate)
SEOP

Re: SOC 2 predictions?

Post by Jolly P(irate) »

The Oaf wrote:
Westfan wrote:
Jolly P(irate) wrote:I think I may have some saved up. Make sure your kids will let you skip your rent payment first. You can't live in thier basement for free you know.
:lol:
I'll ask.
I've been saving beer and pop cans we can take to Livingston's! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Do they take Juice Boxes? If not I'll have to ask Mom.

Jolly P(irate)
SEOP

Post by Jolly P(irate) »

Westfan I can't believe you smoke in your Kids house. That's shameful. :lol: :lol:

Westfan
SEOP

Post by Westfan »

Jolly P(irate) wrote:Westfan I can't believe you smoke in your Kids house. That's shameful. :lol: :lol:
Basement is well ventilated.

Jolly P(irate)
SEOP

Post by Jolly P(irate) »

BURG TAKES THE CROWN!!!

dreamweaver
Varsity

Post by dreamweaver »

Yep I believe that is about right JP. Good Luck to my Westsiders though!

Old Bulldog
Freshman Team

Post by Old Bulldog »

1. Wheelersburg
2. West
3. Valley
4. Waverly / Minford
Wheelersburg & Valley with home playoff games and West making it but travelling week one.
JMO. This week. :122245

ridgerunner
Freshman Team

Post by ridgerunner »

Jolly P(irate) wrote:
Westfan wrote:
Jolly P(irate) wrote:The next 3 weeks are going to be great. I think Burg will FIND A WAY to bring the crown back home. No 3 way. I hope it comes down to week 10 @ the pebble with the PERINNIAL POWERHOUSE Senators.
Wheelersburg is going to find out that winning in week 10 isn't going to be easy. One would think after Friday, that West would get a little respect.

I see Wheelersburg beating Valley because:
1. It is at Wheelersburg.
2. Wheelersburg is better at the line of scrimmage.
3. Valley cannot defend the pass. That has been their downfall in the playoffs and will be again this year. May could have a huge night throwing the ball.

If that happens and the weather is decent, we could see a huge crowd and a great game week 10 at West.
Valley was going to get beat this year. They had a good run but compared to the last few years, they aren't THAT team. You all can thump your chest for the next 2 weeks but when week 10 comes you all should hold on to your seats. Burg may have come out of the slump they were in. And if they beat Valley, well West will get into a dog fight with a very stout W'burg. And that line is an outstandind display of size and athleticism. Respect? Thump your chest and demand it? That don't work. It will be a showdown week 10 and late in the game Burg will go up 2 scores and force West to answer and in doing so will force a turnover and make it 3 scores. But the game will be closer than what the scoreboard says at the end. Take it to the bank brotha. This is Burg's year.

I have to agree with both of you, both have good arguments on the week 10 match up. Let’s not count our chickens before week 10 though, both teams still have some work to do. :122249

pOiNtErKiSsEsS4yOu
Waterboy

Post by pOiNtErKiSsEsS4yOu »

I think if Burg continues to play the way they did last week, there will be no one in the SOC to knock them off. West is hitting strides as well. Valley is sub par compared to the last few seasons (still a good program tho). Waverly can show up to play, but they have yet to prove it. Minford is suffering this season. They have yet to beat a quality program and will probably go 0-4 in the SOC this year. I can't wait for these next few weeks to unfold and see who takes home the trophy.

Piratefan2
Varsity

Post by Piratefan2 »

Can you say that 3 more times? please....

vladimir
S

Post by vladimir »

Mark it down, the West Siders will be the undisputed: 2014 SOCII Champions.

BurgGrad6
SE

Post by BurgGrad6 »

Vladimir wrote:Mark it down, the West Siders will be the undisputed: 2014 SOCII Champions.
You may be right. However I see the pirates making a statement week10 & showing how prepared they are for the playoffs!!

N4da'score
Freshman Team

Post by N4da'score »

Vladimir wrote:Mark it down, the West Siders will be the undisputed: 2014 SOCII Champions.
Vlad, I just might have to concur with that statement!!!!!! :aaaaa4

outsider
Freshman Team

Post by outsider »

I thing I have noticed about Wheelersburg over the years is that they play the same week 10 as they did week 1. The fact is that I never have seen them get much better as the year goes on. As for West I have watched them a couple of games this year and they seem to pick up more steam each game. As for winning the SOC will have to wait until after week 9 and see who is still undefeated.

Jolly P(irate)
SEOP

Post by Jolly P(irate) »

Idk how you can say that. Especially after tonight. Burg with another convincing win. Great D and explosive offense. While West escaped tonight. Granted a win is a win, but as a measuring stick it doesn't look good. Not saying West won't be prepared for week 10 tho. I'm ready for some hard hitting SOC Football.

Westfan
SEOP

Post by Westfan »

West played bad tonight. But they also played bad two weeks ago at Minford then played great beating Valley. Valley beat Waverly handily 48 to 21. You can't compare scores in football.

siderman57
Freshman Team

Post by siderman57 »

freebee wrote:I thing I have noticed about Wheelersburg over the years is that they play the same week 10 as they did week 1. The fact is that I never have seen them get much better as the year goes on. As for West I have watched them a couple of games this year and they seem to pick up more steam each game. As for winning the SOC will have to wait until after week 9 and see who is still undefeated.

Keep thinking that Burg is not getting any better. :lol: :lol:

Return to “Football”