SEO

Re: Week 2. Belpre vs Trimble

Post by The Enforcer »

So much for being competitive Cats win 57-0

TShep17
JV Team

Post by TShep17 »

orange and black wrote:Have some class. Seems some fans in cloister haven't changed. I remember last time playing there when I was in Ohio the fans coming over and having some vulgar words to say to the players while the parents did nothing. But looks like Trimble will make a deep run in the playoffs again this year best of luck rest of the year hope the eagles can have a better showing next week.
Agreed orange and black some people on here is all about class

G.W.A.
All Conference

Post by G.W.A. »

219-0 In 4 years. wow

zerotosixtynforty
JV Team

Post by zerotosixtynforty »

Trimble very good football team....Belpre had no chance after fumble on opening kickoff..Trimble to big to strong for anyone in Hocking Div.....no excuses but Belpre pulled starters at half and Tomcats waited til under 7 min in fourth to pull all their starters.....jmo

whompascat
All Conference

Post by whompascat »

zerotosixtynforty wrote:Trimble very good football team....Belpre had no chance after fumble on opening kickoff..Trimble to big to strong for anyone in Hocking Div.....no excuses but Belpre pulled starters at half and Tomcats waited til under 7 min in fourth to pull all their starters.....jmo
Bull$hi!! Trimble played subs starting in 2nd quarter. The cats could have scored 100 if they wanted

Golfer101
JV Team

Post by Golfer101 »

What are you talking about have some class? Wizard ran his mouth and ttcat 99 called him out on it. If someone doesn't want called out don't run your mouth.

mister b
SEOP

Post by mister b »

This one went the way I feared it would.

Trimble is just to deep for Belpre or any other team in the Hocking.

They could easily give up 0 points the rest of the way if they stay healthy.

Tomcats should easily run the table and go 10-0 this year.

Good luck and good health to the Tomcats in their drive to get back to the state title game and win it all this year. I'll be pulling for you.

As for Belpre, still 8 games to go and the season isn't over by any means. Learn and move on to the next game.

LETS GO EAGLES!!!

zerotosixtynforty
JV Team

Post by zerotosixtynforty »

whompascat wrote:
zerotosixtynforty wrote:Trimble very good football team....Belpre had no chance after fumble on opening kickoff..Trimble to big to strong for anyone in Hocking Div.....no excuses but Belpre pulled starters at half and Tomcats waited til under 7 min in fourth to pull all their starters.....jmo
Bull$hi!! Trimble played subs starting in 2nd quarter. The cats could have scored 100 if they wanted
Key word ALL starters....had a few subs on defense switching D line subs then starters back in and sub LBs and same with CB. Not ALL starters til 7 min in fourth.... Agree they could of scored 100 + or as much as they wanted...but does that prove anything.... GREAT TeAm none the less....jmo

tomcat fan
All Conference

Post by tomcat fan »

Maybe it was because they have big goals with some first year starters. Only way to get better is to play and get repetition. I thought the running clock rule would cut out people complaining about these things. Guess not.

Return to “Football”