(poll) ATHENS (1-0) vs ZANESVILLE (1-0)

Raider6309
SEOPS HOF

Re: (poll) ATHENS (1-0) vs ZANESVILLE (1-0)

Post by Raider6309 »

Heath Wiseman is very underrated. Be interesting if Santo will be QB or Wiseman since Wiseman will be one of the top WR's in Ohio

Super trooper
All State

Post by Super trooper »

Zanesville should probably try to add a couple people taking peoples money at the gate so fans don't have to miss the first quarter

86LancerLover
Freshman Team

Post by 86LancerLover »

moonshine wrote:
Orange and Brown wrote:
moonshine wrote:Question, Can the bullpuppies deal with the speed of them there devil's?

Zanesville 35

Athens 31
Did that Crow taste good?

Good news is that the Chiefs conveniently missed out on facing Mr Burrow lmao

Correction, The bullpuppies paid big bucks to get off the Logan Schedule!

That is true Moonshine, Athens actually paid $$$ to get away from Logan. I wish they'd pay cash to keep from beating up on Warren Friday.

moonshine
SEO

Post by moonshine »

What comes around goes around!

93Bulldog
SEOPS HOF

Post by 93Bulldog »

moonshine wrote:What comes around goes around!
Logan basketball also called up (late last year) and cancelled its games with Athens, leaving the Bulldogs in a bind to fill its schedule.

I guess you could say, at least Athens had the decency to inform Logan ahead of time about its plan not to continue their football rivalry.

Just sayin.

moonshine
SEO

Post by moonshine »

93Bulldog wrote:
Logan basketball also called up (late last year) and cancelled its games with Athens, leaving the Bulldogs in a bind to fill its schedule.

I guess you could say, at least Athens had the decency to inform Logan ahead of time about its plan not to continue their football rivalry.

Just sayin.
BUT, the bullpuppies even had to pay to not to get beat!

OneHitWonder
Riding the Bench

Post by OneHitWonder »

moonshine wrote:
93Bulldog wrote:

Just sayin.
BUT, the bullpuppies even had to pay to not to get beat!
Perseveration

Get over It!!

A-Town Big Dog
S

Post by A-Town Big Dog »

I guess so, funny how everyone suddenly forget all of the lop sided loses Athens suffered in the past couple of decades. No one had a problem with the scores when they were the ones handing out the beatings no everyone wants to complain when it's our turn to hand out some payback. The last time we were in Zanesville prior to last Friday they didn't back off for a second and hung 70 on us without a bit of reservation and the rest of the SEOAL wasn't any better at showing any mercy near the end so I guess for once you are correct Shine what goes around comes around. I only wish Logan was on the schedule these past couple of years to get their fair share of it. :-D

moonshine
SEO

Post by moonshine »

A-Town Big Dog 2 wrote:
I guess so, funny how everyone suddenly forget all of the lop sided loses Athens suffered in the past couple of decades. No one had a problem with the scores when they were the ones handing out the beatings no everyone wants to complain when it's our turn to hand out some payback. The last time we were in Zanesville prior to last Friday they didn't back off for a second and hung 70 on us without a bit of reservation and the rest of the SEOAL wasn't any better at showing any mercy near the end so I guess for once you are correct Shine what goes around comes around. I only wish Logan was on the schedule these past couple of years to get their fair share of it. :-D

Raider6309
SEOPS HOF

Post by Raider6309 »

A-Town Big Dog 2 wrote:
Logan would probably do the running clock in the first half. I don't think Zanesville ever stopped the clock in the second half

moonshine
SEO

Post by moonshine »

RAIDER6309 wrote:
A-Town Big Dog 2 wrote:
Logan would probably do the running clock in the first half. I don't think Zanesville ever stopped the clock in the second half

athens78
All State

Post by athens78 »

So I just seen that Athens is #5 in the region this week and Marion Franklin is #1. Wasn't Athens number one last week and why would they fall so far with a win over Zanesville?

93Bulldog
SEOPS HOF

Post by 93Bulldog »

Tough region. And Athens was not No. 1 last week ... they were 6th ...

I still have last weeks up on the site ... http://trivalleyconference.com/Tourninfo.html

bman
SEO

Post by bman »

It's way too early to be looking at playoff points. Take care of business and then start looking in Week 6.

Raider6309
SEOPS HOF

Post by Raider6309 »

Region 9 Projections
1) Athens (The Plains) (10-0) 29.60
2) Tri-Valley (Dresden) (9-1) 24.65
3) Granville (8-2) 24.45
4) Beechcroft (Columbus) (9-1) 24.39
5) Marion-Franklin (Columbus) (9-1) 24.15
6) St Francis De Sales (Columbus) (8-2) 22.01
7) Big Walnut (Sunbury) (7-3) 19.60
8.) Eastmoor Academy (Columbus) (9-1) 18.64

Raider6309
SEOPS HOF

Post by Raider6309 »

6-4-3=2o
Varsity

Post by 6-4-3=2o »

Marion Franklin lost last night to Hartley 21-20

Return to “Football”