Wheelersburg(41) @ (0)Heath

Clovis
Waterboy

Re: WK3 (2-0) Wheelersburg @ (0-2) Heath

Post by Clovis »

P(irate) wrote: Tue Sep 05, 2017 9:09 pm I think all this mumbo jumbo about the playbook falls back to this one thing. It's called respect. I don't have a doubt in my mind that Coach did t care if they got the plays. What he cared more about was probably Vass reaching out to him for help and then turning around and using the Hudl account. That's probably what it was. But what do I know? Y'all can't keep claiming this and that. But really think about it. Stupid conversation to have. And Heath? I really don't know anything about them. They were good last year and now are 0-2. Does that mean anything? Not really. I know Burg will field a solid team and play their guts out. If they catch a 14 point lead it can turn ugly quick. Best for Heath to slow the game down. But that will be hard to do against thisBurg defense. I know we will all find out in just a couple short days. Good luck to both sides.
Again, get over it. The only people claiming anything are you people. You guys have to realize that a lot of schools use that offense. That is just an excuse to bully, lie and defame a juvenile. Again, I would tread lightly with comments. People are not secure behind a screen name. Could end up going somewhere you don't want it to. But what do I know.

JTEK
All State

Post by JTEK »

is threatening other posters permitted on this site now?

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by Orange and Brown »

Get this thread back on topic please........
Talk about the game!

Championship's are won in the off-season
BUCKEYE PRIDE!
Clovis
Waterboy

Post by Clovis »

JTEK wrote: Wed Sep 06, 2017 9:39 am is threatening other posters permitted on this site now?
[/quote

Wasn't a threat, that's just your perception. Is bullying and defamation of a juvenile allowed?

JTEK
All State

Post by JTEK »

Clovis wrote: Wed Sep 06, 2017 9:47 am
JTEK wrote: Wed Sep 06, 2017 9:39 am is threatening other posters permitted on this site now?
[/quote

Wasn't a threat, that's just your perception. Is bullying and defamation of a juvenile allowed?
Nope neither one
Moderators should shut this thread down

seasick80
All State

Post by seasick80 »

P(irate) wrote: Tue Sep 05, 2017 9:09 pm I think all this mumbo jumbo about the playbook falls back to this one thing. It's called respect. I don't have a doubt in my mind that Coach did t care if they got the plays. What he cared more about was probably Vass reaching out to him for help and then turning around and using the Hudl account. That's probably what it was. But what do I know? Y'all can't keep claiming this and that. But really think about it. Stupid conversation to have. And Heath? I really don't know anything about them. They were good last year and now are 0-2. Does that mean anything? Not really. I know Burg will field a solid team and play their guts out. If they catch a 14 point lead it can turn ugly quick. Best for Heath to slow the game down. But that will be hard to do against thisBurg defense. I know we will all find out in just a couple short days. Good luck to both sides.
Spot on!!

Back to the thread pls.

BurgGrad6
SE

Post by BurgGrad6 »

Clovis wrote: Wed Sep 06, 2017 9:26 am
Again, get over it. The only people claiming anything are you people. You guys have to realize that a lot of schools use that offense. That is just an excuse to bully, lie and defame a juvenile. Again, I would tread lightly with comments. People are not secure behind a screen name. Could end up going somewhere you don't want it to. But what do I know.
lol comical! Anyway... heard that heath has some speed. I think if they can use that speed in the flats like fairland did then they will be successful. I think burgs strength is going to be stopping the run. Quick passes seem to be an issue. Good luck pirates!

4thgoal
SEOPS

Post by 4thgoal »

waverlytiger wrote: Wed Sep 06, 2017 11:29 am I really think Waverly will win this ball game. With their passing game, Gregory Jones threw for 442 yds and 5 TDs, it is pretty much unstoppable. Andre Anterenda had 157 on 8 carries. Anything short of a state title this year will be a disapointment for Tiger nation.
That would be an impressive feat, since they aren't playing in the game :mrgreen: :lol:

MasterOfNone
All Conference

Post by MasterOfNone »

4thgoal wrote: Wed Sep 06, 2017 11:42 am
waverlytiger wrote: Wed Sep 06, 2017 11:29 am I really think Waverly will win this ball game. With their passing game, Gregory Jones threw for 442 yds and 5 TDs, it is pretty much unstoppable. Andre Anterenda had 157 on 8 carries. Anything short of a state title this year will be a disapointment for Tiger nation.
That would be an impressive feat, since they aren't playing in the game :mrgreen: :lol:
Considering the players he is referring to don't even play for Waverly, it would definitely be impressive :lol: :roll:

X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X
SEOPS

Post by X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X »

To much smoke in his pipe

Winners never quit. And quitters never win! Vince Lombardi
Jolly P(irate)
SEOP

Post by Jolly P(irate) »

Somebody skipped 1st grade reading class. Read it again and tell me where I said anything threatening about a juvenile? Is Vass a juvenile? Didn't think so. You are just trying to stir the pot and act like some Billy BA. If I have read all your comments correctly, you are the one that seems out of line sir.

BurgGrad6
SE

Post by BurgGrad6 »

P(irate) wrote: Wed Sep 06, 2017 4:42 pm
Somebody skipped 1st grade reading class. Read it again and tell me where I said anything threatening about a juvenile? Is Vass a juvenile? Didn't think so. You are just trying to stir the pot and act like some Billy BA. If I have read all your comments correctly, you are the one that seems out of line sir.
Agree pirate! This dude needs to get a life! Go burg! Beat heath!

PirateBB
Freshman Team

Post by PirateBB »

49 Hours Til Kickoff! It's only Week 3 but it seems like a Playoff Game Friday! Playing a team that was 10-0 last year who has played hard this year against 2 great opponents. Burg will get out of school early, get on a bus for 2 and half hours, and play a new team with the game being broadcast on TV. Get through this challenge, and then next week it will be like another playoff game playing in another great challenge against Columbus Bishop Watterson. Such an exciting year being a Burg fan with these types of games weekly! And...can't wait til Bishop Hartley next year!!!

GO BURG!!!

seasick80
All State

Post by seasick80 »

I think this will be a though game for burg. Heath has been competitive last few years in a tough league even tho their record didn't show it except for last year. With that being said, Burg doesn't take the pedal off the floor this week with watterson next week. We need the kids to be ready every week to play!!!! Subs better get their act together and get ready to perform!!! Heath, Watterson, Jackson!! Burn it guys!!!! This is your year!!! Execute! Make your reads! Dominate!!!!! Give it 6 seconds every down!!!!! GO BURG!!

falcons4life
Riding the Bench

Post by falcons4life »

PirateBB wrote: Wed Sep 06, 2017 6:18 pm 49 Hours Til Kickoff! It's only Week 3 but it seems like a Playoff Game Friday! Playing a team that was 10-0 last year who has played hard this year against 2 great opponents. Burg will get out of school early, get on a bus for 2 and half hours, and play a new team with the game being broadcast on TV. Get through this challenge, and then next week it will be like another playoff game playing in another great challenge against Columbus Bishop Watterson. Such an exciting year being a Burg fan with these types of games weekly! And...can't wait til Bishop Hartley next year!!!

GO BURG!!!
PirateBB you seem to be really pumped up for the next 2 weeks and I can't say that I blame you! This Pirate team is the real deal after watching them dismantle a very good Ironton team that will create a lot of secondary playoff points for Wheelersburg. Who were Heath's 2 losses to? Have you seen film of Heath and who are their key players?

wobycat
SEOPS

Post by wobycat »

Heath has lost two heart breaking games so far. I'm not 100% positive but I think they run and gun. Like to empty the backfield. Not a big team but really fast. This will be a huge test on burgs secondary that had some teaching moments in the fair land game. Burg should put points on the board as they are suspect to give up. Burg need to be focused on d. If they do, they should win by two or three scores. If not, upset might happen

PirateBB
Freshman Team

Post by PirateBB »

falcons4life wrote: Thu Sep 07, 2017 1:11 pm
PirateBB wrote: Wed Sep 06, 2017 6:18 pm 49 Hours Til Kickoff! It's only Week 3 but it seems like a Playoff Game Friday! Playing a team that was 10-0 last year who has played hard this year against 2 great opponents. Burg will get out of school early, get on a bus for 2 and half hours, and play a new team with the game being broadcast on TV. Get through this challenge, and then next week it will be like another playoff game playing in another great challenge against Columbus Bishop Watterson. Such an exciting year being a Burg fan with these types of games weekly! And...can't wait til Bishop Hartley next year!!!

GO BURG!!!
PirateBB you seem to be really pumped up for the next 2 weeks and I can't say that I blame you! This Pirate team is the real deal after watching them dismantle a very good Ironton team that will create a lot of secondary playoff points for Wheelersburg. Who were Heath's 2 losses to? Have you seen film of Heath and who are their key players?
Falcon, I certainly am! Heath lost to Liberty Union who is always a powerhouse and lost to a very good Licking Valley team, close margin 36-33. I haven't not been privy to any game film or online viewing of the Heath squad, but I have heard that they have a lot of speed. A 2.5 hour bus ride is a long ride, and sometimes things start slow after that. I recall last year that Burg traveled to Cincinnati North College Hill, and it started very slow and turned out to be a really close game. (I will note that it was a Saturday afternoon game.)

I agree Falcon that they have shown the possibilities of being the real deal, and we will know much more in just a few weeks!

GO BURG!!!

falcons4life
Riding the Bench

Post by falcons4life »

Falcon, I certainly am! Heath lost to Liberty Union who is always a powerhouse and lost to a very good Licking Valley team, close margin 36-33. I haven't not been privy to any game film or online viewing of the Heath squad, but I have heard that they have a lot of speed. A 2.5 hour bus ride is a long ride, and sometimes things start slow after that. I recall last year that Burg traveled to Cincinnati North College Hill, and it started very slow and turned out to be a really close game. (I will note that it was a Saturday afternoon game.)

I agree Falcon that they have shown the possibilities of being the real deal, and we will know much more in just a few weeks!

GO BURG!!!

Best of luck to the Pirates as they travel north Friday night! I am confident the young men will be well prepared and focused even
with the long drive after school. PirateBB thanks for the insight to the Heath team.

Burg4
JV Team

Post by Burg4 »

i have been looking forward to this game since Dogg struck up the band last Saturday. Hoping to have a great game tomorrow and Burg show central Ohio what SEO is about. Safe travels to all

Piratefan2
Varsity

Post by Piratefan2 »

What channel will this game be on? I have spectrum

Return to “Football”