Rock Hill beats Green, 48 to 0

BurgBalla
Riding the Bench

Rock Hill beats Green, 48 to 0

Post by BurgBalla »

Green was playing at Rock Hill today.

Rock Hill scored it's first touch down of the game in two plays. After this, rain and lightning caused a 30 minute delay in the game.

The final score was 48 Rock Hill to 0 Green at the end of the second quarter. Green forfeited the game.

One player was hurt during the game.

Your thoughts?

local superstar
All State

Re: Rock Hill beats Green, 48 to 0

Post by local superstar »

Good for Rock Hill bad for Green.

hoot
Varsity

Post by hoot »

Green looked bad. They got handled up front. Hopefully they learn from that and move forward. They have some games early that are possible wins but must improve a lot .

Badboy
Varsity

Post by Badboy »

Looks like I might want to change my pick on pickems.

on a mission
All Conference

Post by on a mission »

My thought... It's just a scrimmage against a team that's way down. I wouldn't put much into drumming Green! Good luck week 1 when they all begin to count!

ManitouDan
SEOPS H

Post by ManitouDan »

Thoughts ? Green needs to give up football .

Westfan
SEOP

Post by Westfan »

Rock Hill plays a decent schedule. How is this game preparing them for that schedule?

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

GOOD LUCK TO THE REDMEN IN 2014

youthsportsfan
JV Team

Post by youthsportsfan »

Westfan wrote:Rock Hill plays a decent schedule. How is this game preparing them for that schedule?
West fan. I agree as far as competition it doesn't prepare them. But IMO sometimes confidence out weighs ability. And rock hill needed some confidence.

tigermack
Freshman Team

Post by tigermack »

youthsportsfan wrote:
Westfan wrote:Rock Hill plays a decent schedule. How is this game preparing them for that schedule?
West fan. I agree as far as competition it doesn't prepare them. But IMO sometimes confidence out weighs ability. And rock hill needed some confidence.
Confidence would be gained if they out scrimmaged a strong team.

BurgBalla
Riding the Bench

Post by BurgBalla »

TigerMack wrote:
youthsportsfan wrote:
Confidence would be gained if they out scrimmaged a strong team.
Considering this is a team that barely gets one win a year during the regular season and scrimmages, I'm sure it was more than enough.

vctransplant
All Conference

Post by vctransplant »

Good for RH. Even if it is a scrimmage good for their confidence.

bilco 2
Freshman Team

Post by bilco 2 »

I truthfully don't see either of these teams winning over maybe one game each this year. rock hill, maybe river valley this week, and green maybe next week against miller. other than that I don't see any more wins for either team. jmo.

chiefs
Varsity

Post by chiefs »

bilco2 wrote:I truthfully don't see either of these teams winning over maybe one game each this year. rock hill, maybe river valley this week, and green maybe next week against miller. other than that I don't see any more wins for either team. jmo.
Green has Millersport...

bevo
Varsity

Post by bevo »

who did rock hill scrimmage in it's other scrimmages? How did they do? Just wondering?

dirt_cinders
JV Team

Post by dirt_cinders »

True character is displayed when things are the toughest! They are playing for each other and the school. I will support Green all year and root for them in at least nine games. :-D

unclebob
JV Team

Post by unclebob »

dirt_cinders wrote:True character is displayed when things are the toughest! They are playing for each other and the school. I will support Green all year and root for them in at least nine games. :-D

Gotta give Green some credit they have like 80 boys and Rock Hill has like alsmost 200 . They should be able to manhandle Green with ease.

Dundas
SEOPS

Post by Dundas »

unclebob wrote:
dirt_cinders wrote:True character is displayed when things are the toughest! They are playing for each other and the school. I will support Green all year and root for them in at least nine games. :-D

Gotta give Green some credit they have like 80 boys and Rock Hill has like alsmost 200 . They should be able to manhandle Green with ease.
Rock hill has 200 boys playing football? Holy cow!

unclebob
JV Team

Post by unclebob »

In the school count Dundas! RH has 200 boys and only 27/200 are playing that's 13%. Green has 25 plus one girl out of 80 that's 31% of their boys playing football. Rock Hill has more talent walking their halls that are choosing not to play than Green has total kids! hmmmmm

Dundas
SEOPS

Post by Dundas »

unclebob wrote:In the school count Dundas! RH has 200 boys and only 27/200 are playing that's 13%. Green has 25 plus one girl out of 80 that's 31% of their boys playing football. Rock Hill has more talent walking their halls that are choosing not to play than Green has total kids! hmmmmm
Yes unclebob I know. I said that tongue in cheek lol. VC has the same problem Rock Hill does. Actually its worse. Only about 7% of the boys play.

Return to “Football”